• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Since y'all talking about taunts, what's your favorite quote from Wolf? From like, anything, not just Smash.
Mine has to be in Starfox Assault, right before Fox and Wolf engage in a space battle:
"I'm owed an apology, and I WILL have it!"
Man I would love the new Wolf to use that line for one of his taunts
I haven't played a Star Fox game prior to Star Fox 64 3D so I don't know any of the things Wolf has said throughout the series.
Other than that, my favorite quote so far from Brawl would definitely have to be "Weaklings, the bunch of you!"
I just wanted to comment falcos new voice is so bad, i miss my Brooklyn boy
I miss his bread and butter.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
"Fox, let me give you one piece of advice: Don't hesitate! When the time comes, just act!"

Personally i prefer the air I want wolf's 64 voice to be in it, albeit a bit deeper.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I just want them all with their Assault Voices again. I love Wolf's deep and gruff voice, Fox's serious adult voice, and Falco's brooklyn voice. Also, speaking of Fox and Falco.. I made two videos about them in the past two days, noth being inspired heavily by Alpharad's "How to 101" videos. 'm trying to get my channel out there, but I hate self-promoting, so I decided to share it here with you guys. I've known those on Wolf's thread longest. Just felt more appropriate.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I just want them all with their Assault Voices again. I love Wolf's deep and gruff voice, Fox's serious adult voice, and Falco's brooklyn voice. Also, speaking of Fox and Falco.. I made two videos about them in the past two days, noth being inspired heavily by Alpharad's "How to 101" videos. 'm trying to get my channel out there, but I hate self-promoting, so I decided to share it here with you guys. I've known those on Wolf's thread longest. Just felt more appropriate.
These are actually really great, definitely subscribing

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Where's Wolf?
Oh yeah that's right.... Curse you Sakurai (Shakes fist)
E3 reveal Sakurai I will love you forever but right now your really high up as it is :3 :4lucas:
Awesome montages by the way :p
:4ness::4lucas::4falcon:You ever need any for the following three I would happily oblige :D

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I can't wait to see his victory poses with Smash 4's new camera system for them. Just seeing wolf point at the screen saying how "I will be the one to take you down."It makes me so excited guys.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm more excited to see that one victory pose when he says "Weaklings, the bunch of you!" That's my favorite one out of the three.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Actually do you know what I want to see as a new DLC character other than Wolf, King K. Rool and Inkling?

1 new Mii fighter class, but I can't decide on what to pick:
Mii Magic user
Mii Horseback rider
Mii Ghost

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Actually do you know what I want to see as a new DLC character other than Wolf, King K. Rool and Inkling?

1 new Mii fighter class, but I can't decide on what to pick:
Mii Magic user
Mii Horseback rider
Mii Ghost
A Mii Sorcerer would be cool to have even though I don't play Miis at all.:p

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Well, I'm glad that this announcement doesn't mean that Wolf is not gonna happen.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm guessing Ryu is going to be revealed after the conclusion of the Nintendo World Championship while Roy and Wolf will be revealed after trailers from their respective games. Star Fox Wii U for Wolf and Shin Megami Tensai X Fire Emblem or Fire Emblem If for Roy.

IMO, I think the order of announcements will be Wolf followed by Roy followed by Ryu. Wolf will be the first person to be announced because he would be the only one out of the 3 without leaks so people would become massively hyped for him and their hype would carry over to the other trailers. Roy would follow later and his reveal would have him revamped with his Awakening attire also getting people really hyped and stopping all the "3rd Marth" complaints that people have (and maybe just maybe all the Roy Koopa jokes). Finally, Ryu would be the final character to be announced after the conclusion of the Nintendo World Championship to get everyone in the building to go nuts and cheer like crazy. That's how I would plan things out at least.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I wouldn't count on a reveal at the NWC. People expected Pac-Man to be revealed at the Invitational, but that happened afterwards.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I wouldn't count on a reveal at the NWC. People expected Pac-Man to be revealed at the Invitational, but that happened afterwards.
I wouldn't count it out. Ryu would get people extremely hyped so having him revealed right after the event ends would make everyone go nuts. Pac-Man doesn't really have the same effect TBH.

Worst case scenario, he's randomly revealed out of the blue which would still make people hyped.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Regardless of what happens, the Nintendo Digital Event is on June 16 at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT which is where all the good stuff will be shown.

Last year's Digital Event was 46 minutes long if you want an idea of how long it might be.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
Regardless of what happens, the Nintendo Digital Event is on June 16 at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT which is where all the good stuff will be shown.

Last year's Digital Event was 46 minutes long if you want an idea of how long it might be.
Stupid Square Enix putting their Press Conference at the same time as Nintendo Digital Event. Now I can't watch all the E3 Press Conferences. Sorry SE but Nintendo is priority.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm always ready for E3. One can only imagine what sort of surprises Nintendo will have in store for that Digital Event.

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
I wouldn't count it out. Ryu would get people extremely hyped so having him revealed right after the event ends would make everyone go nuts. Pac-Man doesn't really have the same effect TBH.

Worst case scenario, he's randomly revealed out of the blue which would still make people hyped.
Megaman was a hype generating machine, Pac-man just wasn't by comparison (though he was one of my most wanted characters, a lot didn't want him though) The pattern will continue more then likely. 3 characters per E3. One third party character, 2 first party characters. Ryu is a hype generator like character. Even though he doesn't really deserve a slot, people would go absolutely insane at the reveal. I'm nearly certain they'll announce wolf's return along with starfox U. Same for Roy and fire emblem if(shin megami tensi X frie emblem seems a little to far away for something like that). It's a safe bet that Ryu will be at the championship end though. In front of that massive crowd, things would go insane, it would be the kinda hype and buzz Nintendo needs at the moment. That's what E3 is all about, hype and a whole lot of games.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Signed up just so that sign me inz plzzzzz
Anyways started playing Smash and Star Fox like one or two months ago, and has never played Brawl hence even Wolf (Played 64, Melee and 3DS tho). I just loved Wolf at the moment I saw him, and was quite disappointed he wasn't available for Sm4sh.

I had been analyzing Wolf's moveset, arguing, several times at several hundred word counts, against people about how Wolf isn't a clone, and voted for Wolf twice on 2 platforms, so I think I'm at least contributing. :}

Top Bottom