• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
>Says there'll be no impossible characters

>Includes Tails and Shovel Knight (Maybe)

I said "shot down" ;) as in "strongly discouraged by developer"

edit: oh wait, no I didn't. Well that's what I intended--plus there was a recent Sourcefed article that had Tails as a second Sonic rep. I was thinking of that

Last edited:

Aviterius

Smash Cadet
Most satisfying moves for me to land are definitely sweetspotted Wolf Flash and of course the DAir off stage.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Of course meteor smashes (or spikes) are most satisfying kill moves in the game, especially when I'm Rosalina and Mega Man.
Spikes never cease to get me excited. I usually play against level 8s and 9s and they air dodge like crazy. So when i finally do land a spike it's sooooo satisfying.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post
Do you guys want to take turns writing a new Subspace emissary with Sm4sh characters?

First we'd focus on a separate group of characters--
I'd put a Dojo in the beginning with Ryu as the master

Ryu's disciples are

Greninja
Captain Falcon
and
Donkey Kong

You get to chose one character and battle against the other two--then finally Ryu

Then Ryu gives you a sacred Red orb (there 5 different color variations of these orbs) as your gift for being his successor.
Then when everyone is prepared to leave and the successor opens the door, ROB and Luigi are there dressed in mailmen suits (they are mailmen). From the get-go, it's obvious that Luigi is the new guy and he stumbles around with the mail, dropping it on the ground. ROB picks it up and offers it to Luigi, but when Luigi tries to grab it, ROB keeps his grip just to mess with the new guy. ROB quickly gives the mail to Luigi as the the driver of the Mail Kart, Jigglypuff, comes in to see what's taking so long. He scolds Luigi until he sees a shiny red orb in the hands of the successor, he orders ROB to grab and the two take off, leaving Luigi behind. Ryu points in the direction they went, signifying for the player to catch them--starting a mini-game where you chase after the kart, throwing various items at it and avoiding dangers until it is destroyed. Once it's destroyed, you fight Jigglypuff and ROB
What the crap are you talking about

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Most satisfying moves to land with :wolf:? Easily USmash, particularly in the midst of multiple aggressors. Instant crowd control. Plus he just sounds too cool when doing it. Close second is sniping someone with a Wolf Flash, bonus points for meteors.

And about the video, I agree. He has a lot going for him that it would be a total mind screw if he never makes it in now.

Cool Guy 36

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, I haven't been in this thread for a long time. So I got some things that I want to show you that somehow one city in Germany named Wolfsburg remind me of Wolf I know that's not Smash related it just that the name remind me of him. Also, with Halloween coming next week. Why not show some support to Wolf and put some pictures of Wolf howling to the moon even though he is going to return to Smash Bros as DLC anyway. I will be really surprise if he is not revealed in the next direct in the near future, however Wolf is definitely going to happen soon! Guys! Just be patient and have faith for him.

I put a picture of him howling to the moon:

Just don't mind the blue glow like thing around him.

Last edited:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why were the posts above me warned for anything? Seriously?
They're warned because they're way off topic. One post was JUST a K. Rool gif (on a Wolf thread). The other user is spamming all sorts of polls everywhere on the character boards. Their posts spamming strawpolls are everywhere on this sub-forum.

Besides, it is a warning, not an infraction. It's not even a big deal. Trust me, I've been in way deeper (and won).

Now, can we go to talking about this guy and how his arrival in Smash 4 draws nearer every day=???

Bandwagoning maybe?
No, there's a bot that gave like 2.4 million votes equally to every entry and another couple bots messing with the poll.

This is why the official Smash Ballot isn't simply "check here or there" and wants explanations; so the human side shines through, not the robotic (and eventual bot infested) side.

I wouldn't be shocked if the official Smash Ballot poll had even a billion bot votes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Im asking this question again:
What would be your reaction if Wolf comes back with a new Final Smash........and the FS turns out to be a Red Walker from Star Fox Zero?

Morbi

Scavenger
What would be your reaction if Wolf comes back with a new Final Smash........and the FS turns out to be a Red Walker from Star Fox Zero?
Honestly, my reaction would be purely positive if they changed Wolf's Final Smash regardless of what they change it to.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Everyone wanting Wolf's Final Smash changed when it was the best of the 3. It may not make much sense but then that applies to a few Final Smashes. Having the most speed and power with the only downfall being a shorter time period, Wolf's Landmaster was awesome. Oh, and it was red which looks beautiful <3. Swear I'm like the only one wanting it to stay.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
It would be.....interesting to say the least. I can imagine it controlling like the Super Dragon or Charizard X, just without the permanent flight.
Everyone wanting Wolf's Final Smash changed when it was the best of the 3. It may not make much sense but then that applies to a few Final Smashes. Having the most speed and power with the only downfall being a shorter time period, Wolf's Landmaster was awesome. Oh, and it was red which looks beautiful <3. Swear I'm like the only one wanting it to stay.
I'm somewhat supportive of a new FS, but won't mind at all if it stays. Yes, it made no sense, but a hyped up Landmaster was incredibly fun to use. And I agree about the paint job Wolf gave it, red and black is an awesome color combo. Either way, I'll be satisfied.

MacClarence

Smash Rookie
So based on the poll are we not likely to get wolf? :(

they should just put him in as part as promo for starfox zero right?

they brought ****ing mewtwo and ****ing lucas back GRRHHHHH

#WHERESMYWOLF

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Here I am still waiting patiently for a Wolf announcement or any info of some kind? and its almost Halloween so I changed my avatar to fit the occasion! Anyone have plans for Halloween?

Here I am still waiting patiently for a Wolf announcement or any info of some kind? and its almost Halloween so I changed my avatar to fit the occasion! Anyone have plans for Halloween?
*Looks at avatar*
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!! :138:

(No Halloween plans, Halloween isn't really a big thing here)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So based on the poll are we not likely to get wolf? :(

they should just put him in as part as promo for starfox zero right?

they brought ****ing mewtwo and ****ing lucas back GRRHHHHH

#WHERESMYWOLF

It's basically what the YouTube Smash community wants. Nothing more, nothing less.

They're not the majority of the Smash fan base (Reddit and Smashboards are larger), nor is the poll going to influence the roster directly.

:231:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I put a picture of him howling to the moon:

Just don't mind the blue glow like thing around him.
I think the blue glow makes him look more menacing.

Pretty fitting for Halloween if you ask me.

lol @ Cammy Fox.

Outside of eating food, It would be pretty cool to hear a real-life wolf howl on Halloween night. I suppose a coyote could substitute as well.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Allow me to become Wolf's next supporter please.

Way too late to this party. :facepalm:

Hopefully we can see Wolf return before the year's end.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698

Welcome to the pack! Glad to have you on board! Awooo!

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Welcome to the pack and make sure to enjoy yourself here!

Rumors says Star Fox Zero to release Frebruary 26th.
https://www.coolshop.dk/produkt/star-fox-zero/AS9C2P
Ooohh, that's very interesting, if that's true then that's early next year and Feb. 26 happens to be my birthday so getting it on release will be very easy for a change if that's true :smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well! Listen here, while I make it clear!
I can't believe you can't see what we see here!
A canine Wolf is the superior choices,
You're Mask O', initials M.O!
Looking at your fangs,
you could smash it in all big bangs!
Because you're one of us! One of us!
You're mean and gray, howling 'ciane.
Can't you see you're one of us?
You walk the line, my brother Bark.
Arm to arm,we will get Wolf Back!

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Well! Listen here, while I make it clear!
I can't believe you can't see what we see here!
A canine Wolf is the superior choices,
You're Mask O', initials M.O!
Looking at your fangs,
you could smash it in all big bangs!
Because you're one of us! One of us!
You're mean and gray, howling 'ciane.
Can't you see you're one of us?
You walk the line, my brother Bark.
Arm to arm,we will get Wolf Back!
S'byootiful.
Perfect tenouttaten.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
This is why I'm neutral to Wolf getting a new final smash.

On one hand, it would be nice to have a unique final smash.

On the other, everything you said. Not only was it the best final smash of the Star Fox trio, but it was also one of the better final smashes in the game.

I'd rather have a cloned final smash that's good (Wolf's) than a unique final smash that's bad (Mario, DK) but if they can make a unique final smash that's good, than I'm okay with that.

Of course I never play with items so final smashes are basically a waste to me so if his final smash changes or not, I win either way.

As long as he returns is all that matters at the end of the day.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
This is why I'm neutral to Wolf getting a new final smash.

On one hand, it would be nice to have a unique final smash.

On the other, everything you said. Not only was it the best final smash of the Star Fox trio, but it was also one of the better final smashes in the game.

I'd rather have a cloned final smash that's good (Wolf's) than a unique final smash that's bad (Mario, DK) but if they can make a unique final smash that's good, than I'm okay with that.

Of course I never play with items so final smashes are basically a waste to me so if his final smash changes or not, I win either way.

As long as he returns is all that matters at the end of the day.
I don't play with items much nowadays but I have completed Classic on 9.0 with all characters and I'll do the same when we get Wolf and having a fast and powerful Landmaster would be better than a lot of potential things. Plus I go on For Fun every now and then.

As for the two 'bad' Final Smashes you mentioned, I'll agree that Mario's is bad but DK's is pretty good on smaller stages, so long as you don't miss a beat. Though, with that being said, they are both inferior to Wolf's. Actually, that gets me wondering if Wolf's Final Smash will receive a nerf. As you mentioned, it was one of the best and the best got nerfed :4sonic:

Furret24

Smash Master
Well that's slightly disappointing. But they mentioned something about a new board opening up for DLC discussions so maybe we can talk more Wolf stuff there at least.
We could make a Wolf forum, like what the Bandana Dee and Daisy thread did.

Top Bottom