• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
This makes no sense. Why would a character be deconfirmed if they weren't released on a day some random guy (Not Nintendo) says?
I'm not saying deconfirmed, just not coming anytime soon. I never mentioned the leakers, but something is likely happening in October as there's a Direct every year during this month. I might be too cynical, but I'm prepping myself for the worst.

Do you think they've begun on the ballot characters?

I'm not saying deconfirmed, just not coming anytime soon. I never mentioned the leakers, but something is likely happening in October as there's a Direct every year during this month. I might be too cynical, but I'm prepping myself for the worst.

Do you think they've begun on the ballot characters?
I think that they almost definitely have.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
So I listened to the Podcast (never had an interest to listen to one). they basically brought up Shovel Knight and Wolf, saying Wolf is guaranteed, likely, or possibly delayed with Star Fox Zero, aka everything people said before, and then they flew to the topic of Tournament modes.

The "crazy" part is "Roger dropped the call before coast could plug, Not anything about Smash. False alarm, guys. Move on.
upload_2015-10-12_1-30-16.png

Last edited:

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
So I listened to the Podcast (never had an interest to listen to one). they basically brought up Shovel Knight and Wolf, saying Wolf is guaranteed, likely, or possibly delayed with Star Fox Zero, aka everything people said before, and then they flew to the topic of Tournament modes.

The "crazy" part is "Roger dropped the call before coast could plug, Not anything about Smash. False alarm, guys. Move on.
View attachment 77587
What does "coast could plug" mean? Regardless, those saying these guys have nothing were spot on.

Logo12

Smash Lord
What does "coast could plug" mean? Regardless, those saying these guys have nothing were spot on.
Not sure at first, I just copied the exact wording; but after rewatching:
At the end people were pulling out shameless plugs, asking people to follow them by Twitter. Therealzef did it, then when coastward was trying to do it, Roger ended the podcast and dropped the call. (Hence "before coast could plug") Shofu thought that was crazy.

That's all.

Guys you have to see this

Thoughts?
Didn't that Stealth already say he will hang himself if it's Wolf then deleted it due to controversy

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's plain stupid for someone to actually want to hang himself just because a character they don't like makes it to Smash Bros. and this is video game character we're talking about here.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Just a remind of stealth will kill himself thing

Im pretty sure its a just a saying catergory of

"When pigs fly" or "i will eat a shoe" or "ride a unicorn"

Of why he said that.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I must've missed this "Stealth suicide" then.

If it makes him any better, why not just go around and play with the kittens then.

Last edited:
It's plain stupid for someone to actually want to hang himself just because a character they don't like makes it to Smash Bros. and this is video game character we're talking about here.
It is, indeed. However, I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually did that. Few years ago, a Russian kid killed himself because of Itachi's death in Naruto....

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It is, indeed. However, I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually did that. Few years ago, a Russian kid killed himself because of Itachi's death in Naruto....
What the ****? All for just what had happened to an anime character? What a worthless way to cut his life short...

Logo12

Smash Lord

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/1...e-knows-who-next-smash-bros-dlc-character-is/

Here's a bit more info. I bet the K. Rool board is hyping like crazy right now but this is tough for us Wolf supporters. :ohwell:
Why K Rool specifically? We know the character wasn't due to the ballot and we know it's a character that isn't a a surprise which I don't think applies to K Rool because of how irrelevant he is. If anything the most likely characters are Inkling, Dixie or maybe Bandana Dee

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
What makes you say that about the K. Rool board?
Why K Rool specifically? We know the character wasn't due to the ballot and we know it's a character that isn't a a surprise which I don't think applies to K Rool because of how irrelevant he is. If anything the most likely characters are Inkling, Dixie or maybe Bandana Dee
Eh, a bit of the info mentioned in the article did kinda point to K. Rool since he is first party and he really shouldn't be much of a surprise but that's just imo. Now that I think about it, the other characters you mentioned, TheDarkKnightNoivern TheDarkKnightNoivern do make more sense but I definitely wouldn't expect Dixie to get in over K. Rool though.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Eh, a bit of the info mentioned in the article did kinda point to K. Rool since he is first party and he really shouldn't be much of a surprise but that's just imo. Now that I think about it, the other characters you mentioned, TheDarkKnightNoivern TheDarkKnightNoivern do make more sense but I definitely wouldn't expect Dixie to get in over K. Rool though.
Considering it's ballot based, I don't think her getting over K Rool is too far-fetched, She's more relevant and she's easier to make

AceArcana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AceArcana
If it's one those guys I'll be making a face similar to your Yoshi-pic (once again after all the character reveals so far...) I mean, good for their fans but still...

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Stealth sounds like a wannabe regarding these rumors--like a child pretending to hear a secret and telling everyone he knows the secret and won't tell (even though he knows nothing).

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
If it's one those guys I'll be making a face similar to your Yoshi-pic (once again after all the character reveals so far...) I mean, good for their fans but still...
Yeah, but trust me I'm not entirely buying into what Stealth is saying either.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Guys,Sean Hicks,an artist on Smashified,knows who the next character is.

1.)Will be revealed this month

2.)Pre-Ballot character

:wolf:?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
"It's not Wolf" "Hey, it's not a veteran" "If it was Wolf, I would've hung myself by now" - I'm getting sick and tired of all this ****. It's like we're being put down because Wolf has the best chance

Logo12

Smash Lord
Guys,Sean Hicks,an artist on Smashified,knows who the next character is.

1.)Will be revealed this month

2.)Pre-Ballot character

:wolf:?
Again, unrelated rant but not related to ballot doesn't mean pre-ballot. That's the problem I'm having with these terms. :/

Not sure how he can be involved with these "secret news network" though. We can't really tell if any of the people who said they know the next DLC actually knows that or are they lying at this point.

"It's not Wolf" "Hey, it's not a veteran" "If it was Wolf, I would've hung myself by now" - I'm getting sick and tired of all this ****. It's like we're being put down because Wolf has the best chance
Well it's just one afaik.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
These leaks are going to be milked so much, nobody's gonna believe anything. An official Nintendo post on YouTube won't even be believed--when Sakurai announces something, people will be like "No, it's his body double--"

AlphaSSB AlphaSSB

They're strangely deflective of Wolf being the next DLC. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY: WOLF CONFIRMED

UPDATE: So how many characters do you guys think would be a fair amount for DLC before it gets "overwhelming"? This isn't what you expect, but rather, what would you find ideal?

Last edited:
Top Bottom