• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Assuming Wolf does return, does anyone think Wolf Flash will no longer make Wolf helpless in the same way Fox Illusion no longer does with Fox? If that does happen, think about all of the possibilities it would open up. Wolf Flash could be used away from the stage as a spike. If landed onstage so that it spikes, the new mechanics would cause the opponent to bounce back up, allowing the move to act as a combo starter into Nair or shine. It would probably be risky but super-rewarding to pull off.
i would love that

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Would you guys prefer Wolf to come back with his Brawl voice, or with his 643D voice?
Personally, I like his Brawl voice more, it better suits his feral nature.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Wolf really is a lot of fun to play as in Brawl. I don't mind if he's a clone of Fox, but I feel like he offered more than Falco, especially with his Side Special being a meteor smash if sweetspotted. Not to mention the fact that he's quite a memorable character to me.
:wolf:"Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"
:fox:"Just what I need to see. Star Wolf."
I'd be happy if he was confirmed sooner or later, as well as Falco being Luigified in some way. (Keep the Reflector Kick, IMO):falco:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Would you guys prefer Wolf to come back with his Brawl voice, or with his 643D voice?
if i can get (can't let you do that) in some way i would want his 64 voice. but if not brawl because i like it better

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Falco's Reflector Kick? Or Wolf's badassness as a baddie and playable character overall? It's causing an inner conflict, not sure if I'd be satisfied with either one that gets confirmed without missing the other one - assuming they don't both come back.

mark welford

Smash Ace
his brawl voice is more suiting in my opinion also they should have his assault multiplayer victory screen as a victory pose where he has 2 machine gun and yell VICTORY IS MINE! that would be so badace BADACE!

KVLTofMetal

Smash Lord
NNID
KVLTLancelot
I love his Brawl voice the most. And If I had to chose a runner up it would be his Assault voice

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
His Assault voice easily trumps the Brawl voice to me. The British sounding Wolf from SF64 will always be best though.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
I hope he still haves his Brawl voice or get his Starfox Assault voice. The 64 voice don't suit with his fighting style and character design in my opinion.

I love his classic SF64 voice, but I think his Don't-Mess-with-Texas voice better matches how he's presented in Smash. It would be incongruous if this Wolf used his high class voice.

KVLTofMetal

Smash Lord
NNID
KVLTLancelot
THe Big leak just dropped. Granted. There MAY Be about 5ish slots on the screen. But. It's not looking good for Glorious Wolf, Master Race

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Not too concerned about that 'leak'. It barely holds any water, if any. The amount of errors it contains is pretty insane.

We'll know soon enough anyway. All we need is Ice Climbers/Lucas/Wolf to show up or another veteran, but with a different artwork. The margin for error is astoundingly high and I'm not even including any potential disconfirmations!

...Hit the panic button if a veteran/newcomer shows up exactly like they do in that CSS.

Last edited:

mark welford

Smash Ace
Not too concerned about that 'leak'. It barely holds any water, if any. The amount of errors it contains is pretty insane.

We'll know soon enough anyway. All we need is Ice Climbers/Lucas/Wolf to show up or another veteran, but with a different artwork. The margin for error is astoundingly high and I'm not even including any potential disconfirmations!

...Hit the panic button if a veteran/newcomer shows up exactly like they do in that CSS.
this leak is total BS! there is no reason for to be cut!

CamZilla94

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-2929-3596
Switch FC
SW 2709 2387 5005
Look guys we are gonna have to rally up again if we wanna see Wolf where he belongs in smash 4!!! Will any of you all help me after he has fully been deconfirmed to get him back in?
If he is to be deconfirmed, I'll help.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
im tired so what do you mean by deconfirmed
The leaker for this very legit looking leak has confirmed that Wolf has been cut along with ice climbers, lucas, and snake. The DLC post was fake. Wolfs chances are looking quite grim so Im going to try and rally all of the Wolf/StarfoxFanbase into helping getting a message to sakurai that Wolf belongs in this all star roster via DLC.

Last edited:

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
The leaker for this very legit looking leak has confirmed that Wolf has been cut along with ice climbers, lucas, and snake. The DLC post was fake. Wolfs chances are looking quite grim so Im going to try and rally all of the Wolf/StarfoxFanbase into helping getting a message to sakurai that Wolf belongs in this all star roster via DLC.
Where's the link?

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
you can add me to the list if you want but im sure he's fine

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Was that leak not destroyed yet, I was like 90% sure it's fake but this certified it
http://i.imgur.com/LSpdAVr.gif
Along with all this
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2e1rpo/psa_the_leak_is_fake_proof_inside/

Also the fact that this guy had the time to take multiple photos but couldn't take video seems a little shady, literally any modern phone can record video

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Was that leak not destroyed yet, I was like 90% sure it's fake but this certified it
http://i.imgur.com/LSpdAVr.gif
Along with all this
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2e1rpo/psa_the_leak_is_fake_proof_inside/
The leak had an unseen clip of the tomodachi stage that correlated with the brand new famitsu article that came out AFTER the leak, its looking very legit. Wolf is most likely gone, It it hurts bad, but ive got to try and do something about it, somebody has to..

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Tomodachi Life, he had a room not previously shown on his stage character select screen that was just shown in the new famitsu before famitsu...
Still the shoddiness of that select screen looks pretty fake to me, I mean it looks terrible. Plus as Gamexplain pointed out, when zoomed in the menu bleeds into the stage selection. The non separation of new and classic stages. That one little detail isn't enough to prove it with all the things it has going against it. I don't know how he got that before famitsu but that doesn't discredit all it's faults

So can people calm down for a second and stop instantly falling for leaks, remember what happened with gematsu. The next character reveal or 3DS stage reveal will either make or break this so let's just give it some time before we start jumping to conclusion

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Still the shoddiness of that select screen looks pretty fake to me, I mean it looks terrible. Plus as Gamexplain pointed out, when zoomed in the menu bleeds into the stage selection. The non separation of new and classic stages. That one little detail isn't enough to prove it with all the things it has going against it. I don't know how he got that before famitsu but that doesn't discredit all it's faults

So can people calm down for a second and stop instantly falling for leaks, remember what happened with gematsu. The next character reveal or 3DS stage reveal will either make or break this so let's just give it some time before we start jumping to conclusion
It does look bad but not fake. It looks like im gonna have alot of work to do in the future unless a miracle occurs...

Top Bottom