• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada at APEX 2012 | UPDATED. CHECK THE LAST PAGE

Patches

Smash Master

Rutgers Student Center
126 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901​

As we all know it, Apex is pretty well the best damned tournament around. And I missed it last time. Not this time! Canada's finest players are all gonna be road tripping it down to this. Dat megabus 2$ two way tickets. So cheap.

Currently, here's a list of interested people, excluding Ally and Holy.

Brawl
Ontario
Patches (Teaming with MPrime)
Mprime (Teaming with Patches)
Fishy
KBMX
Supreme Dirt (Teaming with Golden-psyco)
TinMan
Toronto Joe
Gichan
fuddO
Googs
Poke
Phiddlesticks
pidgezero_one
Leafshadow?
Mr. L
Iliad
Meekspeedy

Quebec

GUARD
DarkShadow

Alberta
Kuraudo
SuPeRbOoM

Nova Scotia
Croi (Teaming with Nysyarc)
Nysyarc (Teaming with Croi)
B.I.G. (Teaming with Tupac)
Tupac (Teaming with B.I.G.)

Melee
Ontario

Supreme Dirt
KirbyKaze
Riddlebox

Quebec

Kage
PiKaLeX

British Columbia
Blunted_Object01

List of registered Canadians:

Mprime
PiKaLeX
Supreme Dirt

Hotel Stuff

Hotel room 1:
Patches
Fishy
KBMX
Mr. L
Mprime
Toronto Joe
Googs?
Fuddo

So come on Canada, step it up. We have less than half a year to get ourselves in top shape, and **** everyone else. We all know we can do it. You just gotta believe in yourself.

Bus route/times to come soon.

MM THREAD

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13325265#post13325265

IF YOURE INTERESTED TO MM, LET ME KNOW PL0X

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Just a word of warning, the first two or so seats on Megabus are $1. After that, the prices increase slowly to about $80 or so. Buy the tickets ASAP to get the lowest prices. Also check out Greyhound if Megabus gets pricey. I find Greyhound to be more comfortable. Did Megabus between Toronto / Montreal and Greyhound between Toronto / New York. Much preferred Greyhound.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Just a word of warning, the first two or so seats on Megabus are $1. After that, the prices increase slowly to about $80 or so. Buy the tickets ASAP to get the lowest prices. Also check out Greyhound if Megabus gets pricey. I find Greyhound to be more comfortable. Did Megabus between Toronto / Montreal and Greyhound between Toronto / New York. Much preferred Greyhound.
This is very important!! Megabus tickets have high fluctuation. Don't delay, buy today.

Patches

Smash Master
When we went to cot5, we. Were able to get about 8 or so tickets for cheap.

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
*shows a spark of interest*
I added you to the list, just incase. (;

I <3 NY
When is this/why do I not recognize anybody on that list/I'm somewhat interested/would be flying though...
APEX is January 6th - January 8th. I know personally, I'd be leaving Canada on the 5th, and coming back on the 9th. But what you would plan to do is your choice.

As for the list, that list is only people from Ontario. Not from anywhere else in Canada for the time being. Once more interest comes around from other provinces, I'd be happy to update this with them.

Infact, where are you from? If you're interested, I can update this list with you on it. Then if you wanted to, you could help me figure out who else is going to be with you.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'll let you know what's going on the moment I find out what I can do. Don't want to keep you waiting but it's a bit out of my hands right now. :(

Patches

Smash Master
Mkay, ill be updating this with more names, provinces, and the MMs. Ill be contacting people on if they want to do MMs, and hhow much they're willing to go for.

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
Small update. Let me know if anything is wrong, OR if you're looking to MM people.

I'll be posting this in the actual Apex thread to get some MMs started and some interest.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have a MM thread in Tournament Discussion.

Zekeishere :dedede: v :gw: $2
NickRiddle :dedede: v :zerosuitsamus: $2
NickRiddle :toonlink: v :zerosuitsamus: $2
NickRiddle :sheilda: v :zerosuitsamus: $2
NickRiddle :ganondorf: v :zerosuitsamus: $2
NickRiddle :sheilda: v :bowser2: $2
NickRiddle :ganondorf: v :bowser2: $2
M@v :dedede: v :falco: $2
M@v :toonlink: v :falco: $2
M@v :sheilda: v :falco: $2

Mprime

Smash Ace
i bought tickets ages ago also patches im still down for teams, i never signed up for it but i can still register for it i believe

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
We'll also be doing doubles, myself teaming with Croi and B.I.G/Tupac teaming up.

Lots of rep from Ontario; Alberta and BC gotta step it up.

:248:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
we in there
edit: ian you should put the date,location, and stuff like that for new players viewing the thread

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Y'know technically I should be listed under Melee as well, I am entering it as well.

Patches

Smash Master
That's fine. I put the bus transportation there mainly for people in GTA. lol.

but yeah. I'll put you in Melee as well, Dirt.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh also I'm teaming with Golden-psyco for Brawl, since apparently you're putting those in the OP as well. UK Ike main.

Not entering Melee doubs.

*EDIT* Just registered.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
tickets are being sold up to like december 10th on megabus, wont be too long til the january seats get released, someone should keep an eye out incase i forget to check one day

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm gonna try to get a flight there. I'd be flying from Sydney to Vancouver around that time anyway, so the date is kind of perfect for me. +1 for WC? Edit: BC, for your province-by-province listing.

:005:

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Tell me when I can get the January Megabus on the website. Down to pay 2$ to go and back :troll:

Will definitely be going with the rest of the QC players of course.

Top Bottom