• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can one be told what to say or not to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy2011

Smash Rookie
people keep closing threads they are not their stomping all over my constitutional rights i have the right as an American citizen to speak my mind and people are not suppose to be able to stomp all over that just because it might start an argument

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
The smash community has been trying to get melee and brawl players to stop fueding since the game came out. Do you think we're going to let some random scrub screw that up?

A lot of melee players hate brawl including me so join the party. The thing is that we already know what we don't like about brawl, we don't need to discuss it.

sammy p

Smash Lord
The smash community has been trying to get melee and brawl players to stop fueding since the game came out. Do you think we're going to let some random scrub screw that up?

A lot of melee players hate brawl including me so join the party. The thing is that we already know what we don't like about brawl, we don't need to discuss it.
you just said everything ive been trying to say to him, but you said it infinitly better :laugh: so for that, i thank you :)

its not that we are trying to stopm on your "rights", its just that we are trying to keep this site as orderly, and friendly as possible

Birdy2011

Smash Rookie
i want to find out why people lik brawl and why they dont so stop ****ing stomping on my 1st amendment rights im tired of never getting to voice an opinion and now that i am im getting told to shut the hell up cuz I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION

sammy p

Smash Lord
seriously, if you dont like the way you think we are treating you, please, just quit posting here. you not posting anything helpful to the site.ive tried telling you this is a nice, friendly manner, but you go and do this. not cool man.... not cool
weve never said that your not allowed to have an opinion! we simply stated that we dont like the idea of that one simple thread you started, and we gave you a reason, so just please cooperate :(

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Who said that? You're NEW, you don't know whats been going on on this site. Topics like that will not have people say opinions, they will start FLAME WARS.

Do you know what advanced techniques are?

Birdy2011

Smash Rookie
fine just ****ing fine its not fair wat so ever but ****ing fine ill stop posting stuff to get a good conversation about wat people lik and dislike about A GAME

Birdy2011

Smash Rookie
i'M SORRY IM JUST MAD CUZ (IM NOT LOOKING FOR PITY) I NEVER GET AN OPINION AND NOW I FOUND A PLACE TO JUST HAVE A DISSUTION AND IM SORRY IM JUST SORRY also sorry caps lock was on.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
This is what you could do. Post one thread in the brawl forums saying "what do you like about brawl?" and post one thread in the melee forums saying "what do you like about melee?" This is okay because melee players and brawlers aren't together so they can't start a flame war.

BTW this isn't just a game, It's a competitive game. And melee players are still bitter about brawl.

Birdy2011

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry and thanks for the advice...... and now i feel lik crap for yelling at you two:(

sammy p

Smash Lord
or, you could post somewhere that opinions DO matter. like the debate hall, or the pool room.
this does NOT mean that you can post the same thread that you have been(its still a very bad discussion) but ask other things, or post other things.

and its ok:) as long as you understand where we are coming from and we are trying to help out!

Birdy2011

Smash Rookie
i do but i dont cuz this is actually my first forum and i got excited and now............i just dont care

can some one just close this thread too

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
people keep closing threads they are not their stomping all over my constitutional rights i have the right as an American citizen to speak my mind and people are not suppose to be able to stomp all over that just because it might start an argument
For the record, this isn't America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom