• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
100% correct.

I wasn't bothered by the PP90 at first, but now it's getting ridiculous. Every single death by that gun = kid hip firing with steady aim extendos and rapid fire. #*****blood
Eh, I don't think the PP90 is really that broken, I mean the MP7 from what I hear is just as good.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
MP7 is probably better because you can **** kids from long range with it but the PP is insane. Hip fire on it needs to be nerfed but IW doesn't show any support for their games :D.

Also am I only the one who doesn't want support to returns in cod9? It's so stupid..

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
CoD... 9?
I don't want to even imagine.
I will probably buy it because of how much I liked Black Ops and because of how it is rumored to be made by Treyarch and titled "Iron Wolf".

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Also, TDM is for sure home of the X-mas noobs.
Too bad a lot of 'em like to camp or do stupid **** to kill you. :mad:

FMG9 Akimbo is crazy if you can be calm with its accompanied recoil, and relieve the trigger accordingly. I LOVE it. Managed to go into a room were 4-5 members from a team were pacing themselves in advance, knived 2 of them, then finished the rest with the FMGs by surprise.

Fun games, guys! =D HC SnD has really helped me become more prudent, and less negligent in my advances. I haven't gone negative in a few hours, hope I can maintain.:applejack:
Gotta kill 'em quickly before the recoil ****s you over.

Every game that Infinity Ward pumps out gets so little support it's disgusting. We had like 4 kill confirmed games in a row ruined by people tac insert boosting for their own tags. There's more boosting in this game than there was in MW2.

Why can't people play these games without being massive chodes?
nope.avi

MP7 is probably better because you can **** kids from long range with it but the PP is insane. Hip fire on it needs to be nerfed but IW doesn't show any support for their games :D.

Also am I only the one who doesn't want support to returns in cod9? It's so stupid..
But they're trying to patch things! ;)

CoD... 9?
I will probably buy it because of how much I liked Black Ops and because of how it is rumored to be made by Treyarch and titled "Iron Wolf".
I'm not buying anymore CoD games. I'm done with the series.

Iron Wolf = IW.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
100% correct.

I wasn't bothered by the PP90 at first, but now it's getting ridiculous. Every single death by that gun = kid hip firing with steady aim extendos and rapid fire. #*****blood
Technically, that is the range it's supposed to kill you in, but rapid fire as an attachment on any gun should negate the effect of steady aim (as in, it's like you were hip firing without rapid fire nor steady aim). That's how rapid fire should operate. Also, more recoil. I'm perfectly fine with getting shredded by the gun up close, but hip firing from 40 feet away is reserved for shotguns.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Technically, that is the range it's supposed to kill you in, but rapid fire as an attachment on any gun should negate the effect of steady aim (as in, it's like you were hip firing without rapid fire nor steady aim). That's how rapid fire should operate. Also, more recoil. I'm perfectly fine with getting shredded by the gun up close, but hip firing from 40 feet away is reserved for shotguns.
The striker? :troll:

Thino

Smash Master
I use PP90 with extendos but w/o steady aim

still very accurate when hipfiring to the point I tell myself how the **** did I kill this guy, then I remember that Im on PSN

Time to rename that class into "TRYHARD"

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
CoD... 9?

Courtesy of CNet. I love how everyone (by everyone, I mean, anyone who knows what CoD is) no longer gives a **** and gets the idea what CoD is and how it works by now.

The striker? :troll:
no no no noNO NONONONONONOOO!O!O!O!!1!!

Angry bloodhound ODIN has caught the scent...

MUST KILL STRIKER

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I'm still not sure if I want to buy next year's cod. I mean if its made by Treyarch, then it'll definitely be better than MW3 and anything that Infinity Ward/Raven/Sledgehammer makes. But at the same time if I really wanted to play a different cod game next year I could just go back to Black Ops and play that next year and get more gold guns.

Edit: TRG, the only thing is its gonna take a while to unlock thermal since its the last attachment you'll unlock.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would buy CoD if it was Zombies. A Zombie survival game. The whole game.

I would drop $60 FOR the zombies only.

BlOps Zombies was THAT good to me.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I would buy CoD if it was Zombies. A Zombie survival game. The whole game.

I would drop $60 FOR the zombies only.

BlOps Zombies was THAT good to me.
There would have to be more maps, but that would be awesome. Especially an alternate mode that focuses much more on the story behind zombies. But still keep classic zombies. That way you have the zombie matches everyone knows and loves and new stuff that people can try out, too.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'm ****ing tired of it. It's ridiculous how people go walking around with Blind Eye and Assassin, and then have the gall to use a baby monitor as well.

Grow a ****ing set.

Oh yea, don't forget the EMPs they never earn because support package is for bad players. At least, the EMP/Stealth Bomber abuse is.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'm ****ing tired of it. It's ridiculous how people go walking around with Blind Eye and Assassin, and then have the gall to use a baby monitor as well.

Don't forget Dead Silence. It completes the "B.A.D" set-up.

Grow a ****ing set.

But they're having fun!

Oh yea, don't forget the EMPs they never earn because support package is for bad players. At least, the EMP/Stealth Bomber abuse is.

Bro, you got outplayed.
:troll:

I completely agree, Richard. I deplore this community.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just play when SWF players are on.
That's what I've been doing. I got spawn killed too many times yesterday.

Grow a ****ing set.

I love dying to stealth bombers!

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Is there something I'm missing about tact.inserts?every game I played today,halve the opposing team had them.so annoying....

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Don't forget Dead Silence. It completes the "B.A.D" set-up.
-slain-

To be fair, I use TIs in every game type myself. I like spawning where I want.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Due to Blind Eye, the abundance of anit-air equipment, and EMPs, am I the only one that feels like using any time of air support is near useless in this game?

It's quite frustrating to get a 9 kill streak just to have your chopper shot down in seconds without it getting any kills.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Due to Blind Eye, the abundance of anit-air equipment, and EMPs, am I the only one that feels like using any time of air support is near useless in this game?

It's quite frustrating...
I like that air support is useless. Who wants to hide in a building for 3 minutes of the game because some bad players on your team gave the enemy team a cobra or an osprey gunner?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

It's quite frustrating to get a 9 kill streak just to have your chopper shot down in seconds without it getting any kills.
Exactly. Why try when you can just keep dying and get something that shuts down all of the opposing team's killstreaks?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I like that air support is useless. Who wants to hide in a building for 3 minutes of the game because some bad players on your team gave the enemy team a cobra or an osprey gunner?
You said it. I'm usually the one that shoots down Cobra's before they get the chance to shoot, except when I'm playing with you as you seem just as Stinger happy as me.

:phone:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Air support doesnt make you hide in a building for 2 minutes. If you're playing with randoms you'll get problems regardless of air support. They ****** up big time with assault. I want support to gtfo. So stupid

Top Bottom