• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Now, that might be cool. I'd like a map like that. Maybe the courtyard or the outside area of the Gulag.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I wonder if a dark map like that would be good. Something like Chinatown. Or, it would be cool to have some Throwback maps from COD4. Like Crash or Overgrown.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm going to be online at around 9:00 p.m. tonight for the first time in a week. I'd like to get a small party of Smashboarder's to play with!

Who wants to join?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll be there, assuming you will really be there this time.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'll be there, assuming you will really be there this time.
Well I have an SAT prep class from 6 to 8 so I really won't be able to do anything before then, and I'm sure nobody will want to come over to chill at 8:30 so I think I'm good! :)
I'm going to be online at around 9:00 p.m. tonight for the first time in a week. I'd like to get a small party of Smashboarder's to play with!

Who wants to join?
Good... Maybe we can get a Private Search match going! Pleaseeee. Or Mike Myers would be good. And this is the only time this weekend I'm available.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, I changed my name to Connor H Sucks. I'll change it back some time but this is an inside joke with some friends I know.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I changed my name to Connor H Sucks. I'll change it back some time but this is an inside joke with some friends I know.
lol I love your new gamertag. But why change it and then change it back? Costs money! (M$ points)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lol I love your new gamertag. But why change it and then change it back? Costs money! (M$ points)
A friend gave me 1,600 and said I didn't have the balls to do it. 800 to change it to Connor Sucks and 800 to change it back in a month.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Just called in an EAD, and got three Ammo crates, and a Counter-UAV. **** me.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
What do you guys think of the F2000? I've been using it just purely because people said it was a poor gun and I wanted to see the special RDS, but I don't think it's half-bad. A shame they didn't include the special noob tube it's supposed to come with...

S

smash brawl player 99021

I've used it once or twice, just to try it out. It's not terrible. Just sort of weak, and a good amount of kick, from my experience.

Grunt

Smash Master
i used it silenced with Marathon, lightweight, and ninja as a makeshift SMG.
it was alright, but not that good for anything else.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Because it's an SMG, not an Assault Rifle. Huge rate of fire with a lot of recoil.

I want Rapid Fire and Double Tap on an F2000, with Extended Mags if there's a Bling Pro Pro.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
WOW this game is still ****ed up! I'm playing with a friend and we managed to find 2 back-to-back glitched lobbies where you run like speedy gonzales.

I thought all of this BS was done with...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah, yeah. Had an encounter like that two days ago. Other than the speed, I don't think anything else is being affected.

Still annoying.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
WOW this game is still ****ed up! I'm playing with a friend and we managed to find 2 back-to-back glitched lobbies where you run like speedy gonzales.

I thought all of this BS was done with...
That's a modded room with people who have JTAGGED xboxes. It's not that big of a problem, yet until they find a softmod.

Also I switched from intervention to tar-21 silenced. It's like an infinite orgasm, I love that gun.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
"Communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted." Reset my computer, xbox, and modem. Can't join games online, can't invite people, can't do anything. Does anyone know what the hell this is?

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
"Communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted." Reset my computer, xbox, and modem. Can't join games online, can't invite people, can't do anything. Does anyone know what the hell this is?
Hrmm, not sure what your problem is, but my xbox live has been okay. Though some games were a bit laggy and a few had to change hosts mid game. Not sure if this is related or not :/

Fletch

Smash Master
What do you guys think of the F2000? I've been using it just purely because people said it was a poor gun and I wanted to see the special RDS, but I don't think it's half-bad. A shame they didn't include the special noob tube it's supposed to come with...
It's not that it's bad, it is just that their is never any reason to ever use it since every other AR outclasses it in some way. The recoil is just too crazy to justify using a 30-20 gun. Use the TAR if you want something similar but much better.

Also I switched from intervention to tar-21 silenced. It's like an infinite orgasm, I love that gun.
Why does anyone ever use the Intervention? I don't get it. Statistically the Barrett is better in every single way, yet I see people using the Intervention all over the place. Good call on the TAR though, probably the best gun in the game. I would use it all the time if I didn't want to get all challenges done for every gun.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Why does anyone ever use the Intervention? I don't get it. Statistically the Barrett is better in every single way, yet I see people using the Intervention all over the place. Good call on the TAR though, probably the best gun in the game. I would use it all the time if I didn't want to get all challenges done for every gun.
I actually finished all challenges for the Intervention and am now using the Barrett. I don't know why, but the Intervention just seems more reliable to me.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Why does anyone ever use the Intervention? I don't get it. Statistically the Barrett is better in every single way, yet I see people using the Intervention all over the place.
THANK YOU! Finally someone gets it!

I think the main reason is because ever since CoD4, snipers have fallen in love with bolt-action sniper rifles.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Why does anyone ever use the Intervention? I don't get it. Statistically the Barrett is better in every single way, yet I see people using the Intervention all over the place.
The Barrett has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay x10 to much recoil for me to use. I think mostly everyone uses the Intervention is because of this dude.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I joined one of those super fast matches, too. On Afghan, running up a side, I ended up dying from fall damage ;___;
And, I don't mind the TAR. It sounds pretty cool without a silencer, and is actually one of the better guns.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
The Intervention is the ACR of sniper rifles.

It's just that good. Tar is one of the best AR's in the game, but in reality almost all the AR's are good except that f2000 lol

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The Intervention is the ACR of sniper rifles.
I really hate repeating things BUT you leave me with no choice

Damage- Pretty much the same
Accuracy- Intervention barely wins
Clip size- Barret wins
Fire rate- Barret wins x 3

Please explain how the Intervention is so much better than the .50 Cal...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I dare someone to find a better game winning kill than this.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8csYhK0ZrFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8csYhK0ZrFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

S

smash brawl player 99021

LMAO. That was truly epic. I never mentioned it, but the Game/Round winning killcams are a great addition.

Grunt

Smash Master
more accurate + same damage = you win.
clip size barely come into play unless you suck at knowing when to reload.
fire rate only matters if 5 guys are rushing you, in which case you shouldn't live anyways.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
fire rate only matters if 5 guys are rushing you, in which case you shouldn't live anyways.
Wrong. Fire rate is extremely important. If someone is rushing you and you miss your first shot with the Intervention, you're pretty much screwed, whereas with the .50 Cal, you can recover from your first miss and fire a second and maybe even a third accurate shot.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I really hate repeating things BUT you leave me with no choice

Damage- Pretty much the same
Accuracy- Intervention barely wins
Clip size- Barret wins
Fire rate- Barret wins x 3

Please explain how the Intervention is so much better than the .50 Cal...
LOL

implying that clip size and fire rate actually matter on a sniper rifle. Almost all the pro GB teams use the intervention and almost all pub room people are using the intervention.

The intervention is better for quick scoping, and the recoil is amazing on. Fire rate + clip size do not matter on snipers. If you want I'll 1v1 you snipers, even though it doesn't prove anything rofl.

Also if someone is rushing at me while i have my intervention i quickscope them. Ez dood.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll 1v1 you just because it's fun. I'm not really good, I just love sniping on small maps.

Top Bottom