• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Heh, Leafy was right. They're all mostly Marathon. I really only play Search, and it's really useful. So, yes.

Uhh Charlie>Cyan+LeafyxIcy

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
No Nazis, no zombies for Modern Warfare 2 DLC

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/23/no-nazis-no-zombies-for-modern-warfare-2-dlc/

Time Magazine once described Modern Warfare 2 as having "something intelligent to say about contemporary military conflicts." Which is why we haven't seen the addition of the popular Call of Duty staple, zombies -- it would ruin the incredible realism established by Infinity Ward's latest! Of course. Thankfully, Robert Bowling confirmed to IGN that there are no plans for Nazis, zombies, or Nazi zombies, in "any piece of Modern Warfare 2 downloadable content."

Sorry Icy. </3

day-day

Smash Ace
Oh... BOB SAGET.
^I see what you did there lol
Well I'm having more fun with my thermal M16 now that I've turned up the sensitivity a bit. Does anyone else play with the Tactical controller configuration? I like it a lot more than the default.
You've never played Demolition before Leafy? It's pretty fun and you get nice bonuses plus I feel better getting 20+ kills and 30+deaths in that then the 10-18 kills with 20-30 deaths I get in DM.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I kind of prefer the 60-6 games I get on Ground War Domination... And I don't actually OWN my own copy of MW2.

But if I can get some people to do that the next time I'm playing, that'll be pretty fun.

S

smash brawl player 99021

^I see what you did there lol
Well I'm having more fun with my thermal M16 now that I've turned up the sensitivity a bit. Does anyone else play with the Tactical controller configuration? I like it a lot more than the default.
You've never played Demolition before Leafy? It's pretty fun and you get nice bonuses plus I feel better getting 20+ kills and 30+deaths in that then the 10-18 kills with 20-30 deaths I get in DM.
I use tactical. Makes it more difficult to knife, but much, much easier to dropshot.

day-day

Smash Ace
Really? I find it easier to knife then with the right stick although I still hate knifing duels as before with the default layout.
OT:Your Bob Saget comment from earlier makes me want to watch tourette's guy vids right now as well lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I never knife because I hate it so much. I've played on Tactical since the early days of CoD4.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, I agree. Knifing is just reflexes. It requires nothing but the click of a button.

Grunt

Smash Master
I just got all pro with a jump shot.
I was in the hallway on terminal, and some guy was crouching in the cockpit of the plane.
so i jumped to get a shot on him, and i headshot him, and another guy in the way back of the plane.
raaaaaaaaaape

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Never used the Uzi much in CoD4, just the MP5. Blue Tiger MP5 was sooooo sexy.

Actually, I checked my CoD4 stuff again, and found I had nearly fully completed the game. 10/55, Halfway done with M14 headshots, leaving the MP44 for the golden AK. Halfway done with Barrett headshots for Golden Dragunov. Nearly done with the Uzi. Nearly done with the W1200.

I really liked shotguns in CoD4. :(

S

smash brawl player 99021

What's everyone's opinion on Silenced Snipers/Shotguns? I just started using the Silenced .50 Cal on hardcore, and I honestly don't think it's that bad. Thoughts?

S

smash brawl player 99021

I gotta say, the SPAS has WAAAAY too much range. The only reason people haven't whined as much (like the Model's) could be because it's pump action.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
There you go. SPAS-12 is pump action. It has great power and range. It's like a non-akimbo model with less range basically.

Rangers have the crappiest range and lowest but are the highest damaging.
Models have the furthest range and 2nd best damage, but the longest time in between shots.

Range is OK on these guns:
Striker is sort of in the middle with the highest clip. Decently fast.
M1014 has low clip and AA-12 is not the strongest but both have the fastest shooting.
===
tl;dr: All the shotguns are balanced.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm gonna need a little more time with the M21, but from what I have noticed, it's not the sniper for me. When I miss with one shot, I'm screwed no matter what. It's a bad idea to double shoot as the second shot tends to miss. That's what I've noticed w/o the silencer. I'm gonna play a little with the silencer. :mad::mad::mad:

Fletch

Smash Master
What's everyone's opinion on Silenced Snipers/Shotguns? I just started using the Silenced .50 Cal on hardcore, and I honestly don't think it's that bad. Thoughts?
For core, if you're going to use a silencer and stopping power, use the Wazoo. If you're going to use a silencer and no stopping power, use the M21. If you're not going to use a silencer and you're using stopping power, then use the Barrett. I can go into details if you want. No matter what you're sniping with in HC though, use the M21 sans stopping power.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd like to see a map based on The Gulag, maybe a smaller version of Snatch and Grab too.

Top Bottom