• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, there really isn't anything you can do about loser brackets... I had to face my own brother (Candy)... GAAAAAYYYY!!!

By the way - Candy and I look nothing alike so stop confusing us!!! LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dammmit. I can't believe how I choked like that This was embarrassing. I'm not as good as I thought I was. Then I lost a MM to this rude campy lucario. Just laughs after I lost the third game to him. I could have kicked his *** third game then I choked....(as usual) This was the worst experience I ever had. I can't take "best Peach on the EC" title after this. it's not official.

idk what else to say. Matches I lost I could have won then I choke at the last min. I got nothing else to say. I'm just really upset about this and embarrassed. GG's to thoses that I played at this, And thanks for the houseing and rides too/from the train station. it was a big help.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I played so badly here. Looking back, I think Mitsurugi used some "talk to your opponent and lure them into a false sense of security" mindgames. I played that match like I didn't even care. :(

Shoutouts:

NKB: Gah. I hate fighting Foxes. Too good man. Good fights, though.
Muhahahaha! I got a shout out, I feel loved! =D

We definitely had some great fights. I actually started messing around with ZSS (when I'm not busy playing the greatest character in the game. *coughFOXcough*) the day after C3. I never noticed how great she was.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Oh haha good ****, your Marth is mad good. You were one of the only people who didn't ban FD against me and you still did very well there.
Thanks for the compliment. You're like the first actual good Diddy that I've played against. I'll try to get better at the matchup.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Dark Pch, I know exactly who you're talking about, you just have to ignore him and not let him get to you. Your Peach is still really good, and I think hova and forte (though he doesn't main Peach) may be your only competition for best Peach. (Excluding Azen lol)

Don't let certain rude players prevent you from coming to more of our tourneys, we need more Peach players.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well... You've lost to people like me, Basic Sausage, and BlackWaltz, but then beat Mew2King.
U talk alot. My record against u is in my favor along with basica sausage and i only played black waltz in tourney once. So yea. Shoutout or just bleh

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Dammmit. I can't believe how I choked like that This was embarrassing. I'm not as good as I thought I was. Then I lost a MM to this rude campy lucario. Just laughs after I lost the third game to him. I could have kicked his *** third game then I choked....(as usual) This was the worst experience I ever had. I can't take "best Peach on the EC" title after this. it's not official.
LOL that was rolling Lucario guy. Don't feel too bad, a lot of good peopel lost to him because he plays gay and that works in Brawl. He's easily the worst Brawl player in MD/VA so don't sweat it. He also called Neo and asked if he would team with him for this LMFAO what a cocky *******

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
its just 3 1ST places. no first second third. After the split we didnt care much. U had to see m2k vs dsf. Ike vs D3. f'ing stupid lol

as for characters i used kirby, rob(alot), i think i used ike, marth and diddy

we also need the bracket and/or be on AiB to see who beat who.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
*delaying shout outs*

idk what else to say. Matches I lost I could have won then I choke at the last min. I got nothing else to say. I'm just really upset about this and embarrassed. GG's to thoses that I played at this, And thanks for the houseing and rides too/from the train station. it was a big help.
Dark Pch, I know exactly who you're talking about, you just have to ignore him and not let him get to you. Your Peach is still really good, and I think hova and forte (though he doesn't main Peach) may be your only competition for best Peach. (Excluding Azen lol)

Don't let certain rude players prevent you from coming to more of our tourneys, we need more Peach players.
His name is Sin...
LOL that was rolling Lucario guy. Don't feel too bad, a lot of good peopel lost to him because he plays gay and that works in Brawl. He's easily the worst Brawl player in MD/VA so don't sweat it. He also called Neo and asked if he would team with him for this LMFAO what a cocky *******
...and he 2-0'd you in torny I hear :O

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lol rolling Lucampio may have a semi-effective strategy, but his other characters aren't so good. I 2 stocked his fox w/ Sonic last night.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

It was not only that azzhat that I am upset about, its how I choked in general. I lost to G-reg in winners then chu in losers.the first matches with both of them I played like a freaking beginner. The second Match with G-reg it was going even, then it was last stock, 0% Then I just move into everything and he took my last stock like nothing.

Second match with chu, I was beating him, with him at one stock and me at 2 stocks with about 20 damage on me. Then I freaking SD, and when I came back I let him kirby side me.

This is what I am upset about. I have a chance to win and I always blow it, and I get sick of it. This just says in general what kind of player I am, and all that is said about me is bias

He has no brain, I found that out when he first started camping me, the first fight that I played him, I got an early SD. I was so upset after that. Yet I caught up and nearly beat him. Second match I beat him and the third I choked on the last stock and he got a dumb Fsmash on me. This is what I am pissed off about. Like if I cant do anything right.

This is the first time I have ever experienced this felling in this game. The truth does hurt. Only N.Y player that did terrible while everyone else hit the single digits.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah dude, but you lost to Chu and g-reg, so it's not like you didn't have your work cut out for you. As for SD'ing and squandering and stuff, it happens. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that, I guess just learn from last time and redeem yourself next time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You making Brooklyn look bad son.
Impossible. It has NL and D1, and I don't compare to them. I don't even count.

Yeah dude, but you lost to Chu and g-reg, so it's not like you didn't have your work cut out for you. As for SD'ing and squandering and stuff, it happens. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that, I guess just learn from last time and redeem yourself next time.
The fact that I made it easy for them to beat me says something else.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
where are them vids. I gotta see what I missed. Someone throw me a bone. Also congratz Ninjalink, you did me proud, and i heard you were using Ike which is a plus. Now where are them vids?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
me and dsf split, the finals was random characters like ike vs smake and ddd and just random messing around. I only did this cuz he wanted to split, and since I would have had to win 2 sets to win I decided to just do it. Ninjalink sent me to losers 2-1 Diddy vs MK, then DSF beat NL 2-1, although NL lost with Rob, WON with Diddy, then lost with Kirby. I think he should just use Diddy every time, and occasional Rob. I beat Snakeee 2-1, Azen 2-1, then NinjaLink 3-1. Me and NL and DSF did 3 way split before I fought NL though.

Inui I don't think you stand a chance against NL if he's playing good, no offense.

OverLade

Smash Hero
me and dsf split, the finals was random characters like ike vs smake and ddd and just random messing around. I only did this cuz he wanted to split, and since I would have had to win 2 sets to win I decided to just do it. Ninjalink sent me to losers 2-1 Diddy vs MK, then DSF beat NL 2-1, although NL lost with Rob, WON with Diddy, then lost with Kirby. I think he should just use Diddy every time, and occasional Rob. I beat Snakeee 2-1, Azen 2-1, then NinjaLink 3-1. Me and NL and DSF did 3 way split before I fought NL though.

Inui I don't think you stand a chance against NL if he's playing good, no offense.
Did Azen go Marth vs. you, or MK?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Azen went lucario, and i ***** him first game, (Although it was yoshis story and he says he's bad there), then he beat me with diddy 2nd game cuz i SDed, and I won 3rd game mk vs diddy on battlefield.

btw, who's wii was it on TV 9? I saved matches on one or two Wiis, check for a black metaknight and if you see one it's probably me.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Be mindful there is more than one of those around here... :ohwell:

Confusing, hmm?
****, do you search your name or something?

3 shoutouts:

Tope: Sorry about the car thing, lol. You did a hell of a good job in having things run smoothly and I will definitely try to make the next C3. Also, thanks for letting me spend the night.

Nick Nasty- You were an awesome teammate and those donut holes were top tier!

LDPK- It's up to you and I to redefine Pikachu's metagame for the EC. Those dittos were too good and we definitely should consider teaming in the future.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I guess it's not a big deal, but I'm just curious, when you don't play out finals and stuff, doesn't it hurt data? Like rankings, tier lists and stuff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Great tourney. I didnt come up expecting to win any money, but i feel i got much better just being here. I definitely gotta come to more of these in the future. And this was my first time on a plane..and planes are amazing!

Shoutouts:

Dark Peach & Thumbs - nice meeting you two. dont worry, I avenged you both cause i beat that lucario sin guy in a MM after i was taken out by Neo

Neo - your marth is fantastical. I shouldnt have gone GW the second game for you to tie it up. Imma come back and get you :laugh:

Chillin - you..completely ***** me. Im farther behind in the falco matchup than i thought i was. I would've been jumping for joy if you had went snake or d3

Lobos - thanks for teaming with me on such short notice. Our team name might as well have been "we cant kill ****", but somehow our two ****** characters persevered and did alright.

boss - oh my god dude. Im now a fanboy...ive never seen a mario **** as hard as that. the most ridiculous stuff ever

ninjalink - seeing vids of you and watching you live is so completely different...I didn't recognize how good you were until i actually saw you play, and man...wow. i got alot of catching up to do

Chu - thanks for the ride and housing and whatnot. If not for you, i'd be sleeping in the cold virginia streets

Tope - lol. youre an *** for changing your mind last minute about paying top 8 for teams and sticking to top 5 :laugh:

hova - funny guy, that hova. and i gotta admit, i do look alittle like that E guy :urg:

Everyone i played in singles: **** you for banning FD. ALL of you banned it...and ggs too

Mew2King

King of the Mews
ya but I don't care.

if DSF didn't agree to split I'd just probably beat him in 2 sets. I usually win like 3/4s or 4/5ths of our MK dittos. It's not guaranteed that I'd win 2 sets, but the odds would be in my favor probably. I don't really care much though. Most of the time I leave it up to the other person, but not always.

also, we did play out finals, but it's the funniest 5 (well 6 if you count the snake ditto friendly) matches ever. It was essentially for fun. I don't really play anyone else except MK, so my other characters are silly. It was recorded, although it wasn't serious so idk if it'd be good to upload them. My 2 sets with NL were recorded, my set with snakeee was, my set with azen was, teams finals were, and i saved my MK ditto tourney match vs plank on TV 9. That's all I remember that pertained to me.

chillin vs seibrik was recorded I think, chillin vs azen (very good set lucario vs snake) was, snakeee vs chu, and tons of other random matches.

very interesting tourney, mostly because ninjalink and snakeee were there. We should see how bum does, to see if he's as good as them (I know he wins NY but the only OOS he went to he got 3rd and he needs to travel more to really see how we all stack up)

CO18

Smash Hero
ya but I don't care.

if DSF didn't agree to split I'd just probably beat him in 2 sets. I usually win like 3/4s or 4/5ths of our MK dittos. It's not guaranteed that I'd win 2 sets, but the odds would be in my favor probably. I don't really care much though. Most of the time I leave it up to the other person, but not always.

also, we did play out finals, but it's the funniest 5 (well 6 if you count the snake ditto friendly) matches ever. It was essentially for fun. I don't really play anyone else except MK, so my other characters are silly. It was recorded, although it wasn't serious so idk if it'd be good to upload them. My 2 sets with NL were recorded, my set with snakeee was, my set with azen was, teams finals were, and i saved my MK ditto tourney match vs plank on TV 9. That's all I remember.
Good ****. Who has these vids? Toasty im guessing? there are must see :lick:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Good ****. Who has these vids? Toasty im guessing? there are must see :lick:
It'll take Toasty a few days to begin the uploading process.
His laptop wasn't "cooperating" last night and he almost lost all the recording lol.
But he's heading back to SoVA now and should begin uploading almost immediately.

And oh yeah, TONS OF PEOPLE DID COMMENTARY!!! HELLZ YEAH!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
very interesting tourney, mostly because ninjalink and snakeee were there. We should see how bum does, to see if he's as good as them (I know he wins NY but the only OOS he went to he got 3rd and he needs to travel more to really see how we all stack up)
I gotta agree with that. NL and SNakeee made the results very likeable.

If people like Anther and Bum could always come to tourneys like this, it'd be far more interesting.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
dsf didn't just use MK/DDD chillin, he beat Snakeee using Snake (lol) although both matches were really close. That's at least 3, and I went Ike Marth Sheik Snake in the finals vs DSF (although my marth and sheik got ***** lol). Obviously it was just for the sake of fun, but rules are rules right? If people are going to make Ankoku's list ******** by using MK when they would just win with another character, or partially using him so he's on the rankings (which many anti-MK people do frequently) then this is only fair, right?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
dsf didn't just use MK/DDD chillin, he beat Snakeee using Snake (lol) although both matches were really close. That's at least 3, and I went Ike Marth Sheik Snake in the finals vs DSF (although my marth and sheik got ***** lol). Obviously it was just for the sake of fun, but rules are rules right? If people are going to make Ankoku's list ******** by using MK when they would just win with another character, or partially using him so he's on the rankings (which many anti-MK people do frequently) then this is only fair, right?
Not really, I don't count single-uses or random silliness, and if anyone does something like Snake/Meta Knight when he only used MK to win a single game/set (unless it was to win a set in winner's/loser's/grand finals) then I'd like people to make the correction that it should be only Snake. I'm very lenient on this - DSF used MK for the entirety of Axis except for Snake in loser's finals against Plank, and I counted it as MK/Snake.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
then I'd like people to make the correction that it should be only Snake.
Complaining about it without actually pointing out the exact mistakes isn't going to do you any good, M2K.

Top Bottom