• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
****....i squandered in singles =\

anyways good **** every1

g-reg/sebrik- good **** in teams....very close set =]
neo- i cant believe i had to play you 2nd round....you are the LAST person i want to play in tourny...**** marths haha

cafe- hhahahaha im sowwy i camped you.....your just too good and is the only way i would of won...its the truth!

**** i wanna see all the matches!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Good stuff to Seibrik and GDX for reppin that FL.

Big ups to Snakeee, Boss and Chu for ****** with underused characters.

Shame DSF and M2K didn't play it out. Big ups to Ninjalink.

*Needs moar vidz*.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Tope: Thanks for running this great tourney. I also thank you for introducing me to your crewmate Mr.E when I needed a doubles partner.

Mr.E: It was a pleasure meeting you dude. Sparks and Swords was too good lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the munchkins that I had with me. Hope I see you at another event.
Be mindful there is more than one of those around here... :ohwell:

Confusing, hmm?

Lobos

Smash Master
please tell me videos of this were recorded and are going to be put up if not its understandable east coast doesnt put up tourny finals.
Yes alot of videos were recorded with commentary from Toasty's Laptop, I believe it was about 6 hours worth of videos with commentary from me, EE, lightxdream, slikvik, chillin, toasty, thumbswayup, and several others.

SHOUTOUTS

Good **** Tope/Greg for running this, did a pretty good job getting the matches done but next time we gonna need a microscope for those print outs lol

GDX - Good **** in teams, 7th place isn't bad for first timers, TL and Diddy is too good.

Chu and Forte - Nice tourney set, we had your number but you guys are too pro.

Ninjalink - Good **** on 3rd, I hate your marth >_> <_< 2nd time I a row I had to play you in the 2nd round :p

HMS - I big improvement on that marth, took me to round 3 and was really close good ****

Okin - HAHA, yeah its your boy!

Slikvik - Don't lose to P~S

P~S - LOL good job beating vik

Jcaesar - Gay rob that will lose to the little boy, good job beating P~S lol

Candy - Can't spam grenades against me, whats wrong with you lol good tourney set

Kadaj - Gah nice marth, I need to step it up against marth

Hova - haha I beat up your peach :p

D.Pch - Close matches every time, I've never seen someone play so intense in brawl lol GGs

Toasty - Good **** for the recording stuff and in teams, too bad we didn't play against each other

Snakeee, Crismas, Alex - had fun playing you guys in brawl and melee.....melee wtf lol...yes I know my TL throws alot of **** lol

Thumbs - He called neo?!??!?! LMAO

To everyone else I played GGs, I didn't play many friendlies bah oh well

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good **** to Seibrik in doubles, you failed in Singles, but its cool... just do work next tiime.

GDX held it down with an impressive 7th/13th good ****

my boy NinjaLink, you did awesome... congrats.

my post results were semi-accurate.

blah blah, good **** to jason. blah blah.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Jcaesar - Gay rob that will lose to the little boy, good job beating P~S lol
Heh I almost forgot

Lukky
Jayo
Slikvik
Lobos
P~S

And considering how close my matches with Plank's MK were, I think I have a shot at beating Lukky now. JLB is going down!

Our pride match was mad close though, good ****

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I just wanna point out, I taught Tant how to play, Nacker taught Tant how to camp -_-
I'd also like to point out that i've spent hours upon hours training with JCaesar, yet only seconds with Nacker on how to camp

Good stuff kanackers I should've camped more against Okin :)

Edit: I need more practice, whos off work on friday in the MD area

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And considering how close my matches with Plank's MK were, I think I have a shot at beating Lukky now. JLB is going down!

Our pride match was mad close though, good ****
BUT OVERSWARM SAYS THAT MATCH IS 70/30 IN MK'S FAVOUR AND MK IS BROKEN

HOW CAN IT BE CLOSE

You must be lying.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would recommend refraining from political schemes in results threads, Inui. Put up some shoutouts or shut up. <3

Good placement, NinjaLink!

Lobos

Smash Master
2 Diddy's in the Top 10??? Luvly.

Good stuff to everyone.

Who did GDX and Seibrik lose to in singles?

-advent-
GDX lost to chillin in winners.......jeez why did FL play each other????

Edit: Who was commentating in the match with me and GDX vs Chu&Forte?

CO18

Smash Hero
Ironically thats the first time GDX and Seibrik have ever played in tourney I believe

I cant wait for vids either

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I got the worst bracket ever.. my Loser's Bracket was a nightmare compare to other ppl.
I hate that I always had to play my crewmate so early -_- but I guess no johns.

The tournament was extremely fun, nice to play with people from other states.. + tons of people

Oh Snap DSF!

were Brackets saved?
no, the bracket will show only if i save it (like the twins tourney, cyberden, etc lol )
gdx lost to me first round of winners

cant wait for vids
lol i love last match between you vs Plank, you dthrow and dair, then you just start to jumping around after you won lol so funny, that **** should've been record it :p

SHOUTOUTS:

Boss,Candy - good ****, you all always better than me..

DSF - nice to see you in MD/VA tourney once again, you got so much better lol glad that you did amazing in both teams/singles :) and next time you come back, stay at Yoster's with us!!

Thumbs - lol funny hang out with you as always

Yoster - same as thumbs :p

Tant - yea.. sorry that we had to play again..

NinjaLink - hey, thanks for teaming with me. I wish I could done better but it always nice to team with really good people from other states. :) and lol hope you get better from the flu

Light+Crismas - you guys are too cool :) lol nice to see you guys again

Snakeeee - too good.. glad you got top 5 at this tourney, and I don't want to play you again in tournament >__< lol

Tope - lol fun matches, hope to play you again sometimes

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Shout outz

K9 - We won 3 sets, and eliminated 2 teams, even though we had to play against bride red the second round. Due to bracket gayness and lack of a by, we got 25th when we should've at least got 17th -_- ah well. Good **** teaming with you.

hova - thanks alot for the friendlies and advice, your Peach and DK are too good, good Samus too.

Lobos - Yeah, our set was close, did take you to the 3rd round, but to be honest I should've lost the first round XD I got off a random tipper f-smash, and it killed you vertically, lmao. Your TL is so hard to approach.

Noraa - I'm sure you were expecting me to gay your Lucas w/ Marth, but I didn't expect to be beaten by your Olimar the next 2 rounds. Close matches, but you got me :(

Jwallz - Ha ha I'm too good in Sonic dittos..........that took forever, but if someone picks Sonic in a tourney match, I gotta rep :p

Sin - I actually had fun teaming w/ you in friendlies ha ha.

Good **** to everyone else.

BTW, by M2K and DSF not playing it out, doesn't that hurt the rankings somehow? Guess it doesn't really matter, but for a big tourney like this, I thought it'd have to be done legitly.

boss8

Smash Hero
whatsup with brackets????

florida facing florida???

me fighting chu right after azen(not that i mind)

also there where alot of mixy suspicions......but keep in mind this shiz is only gonna make the certain people who get screwed over...stronger...keep up the stupidness...>_>

i dont care if anyone agrees or disagrees...

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Great tourney, Tope. Would come again.

Now for shoutouts, in no particular order, just how I'm remembering them:

Jesiah
Neo- Thanks for going to 5 guys with me. Good burgers.

NinjaLink - Thanks for the tip with Diddy. I gotta have some matches with you next time I see you. I want to experience the **** that my crewmates did at CH3, lol.

Slikvik- I will Wario ditto you! And I will learn something!

Yoshter- I was trying to day bye to you, but you were snoozin' in a chair. Have a good sleep?

Boss- Remember, SHOOOOORYUKEN!! Good seeing you again, man.

Chu- Sorry again, man. You know why. Also, you remembered my name! Amazing!

Forte- I will have a match with your Meta Knight, I SWEAR IT.

Bolt- I wish I got to play you, good chats outside, I guess! I swear he's beatable!

Mitsurugi- Talk to me on AIM for more good anime to watch, and good matches.

Zero- Thanks for the butt whoopin'. I gotta learn that match-up... Luigi is too good.

Thumbswayup- How did you like my Wario and Meta? Not too bad, I hope?

Mew2King - Play Guity Gear!!

BMX- What is your tag on the boards? We gotta chat it up about all things WARIO! Wario forever! Friendlies next time I see you, yeah?

EE- Good matches man, Keep working on that Falco, it's getting CRAAAZY!

G-Reg- Good tournament, best announcer ever.

As for doubles, I cannot remember anyone I played for the life of me... I do remember Lobos, good matches by the way, sickest Toon Link evar.

As for anyone else who's name I've forgotten or left out, good matches/talking to you/seeing you. You know who you are. Sorry for not remembering some people, I'm STILL fatigued.

This tournament gets a 10/10. Awesomeness.

chillindude829

Smash Master
whatsup with brackets????

florida facing florida???

me fighting chu right after azen(not that i mind)

also there where alot of mixy suspicions......but keep in mind this shiz is only gonna make the certain people who get screwed over...stronger...keep up the stupidness...>_>

i dont care if anyone agrees or disagrees...
florida faced florida in losers wtf. you cant complain about your losers bracket, the winners bracket is seeded by region, the losers bracket cant be.

only reason you faced chu after azen is cuz chu had an early loss, putting him in losers. once again you cant complain about your losers bracket because the losers bracket cant be seeded by players/region, it has to be based completely on the winners bracket results.

boss8

Smash Hero
florida faced florida in losers wtf. you cant complain about your losers bracket, the winners bracket is seeded by region, the losers bracket cant be.

only reason you faced chu after azen is cuz chu had an early loss, putting him in losers. once again you cant complain about your losers bracket because the losers bracket cant be seeded by players/region, it has to be based completely on the winners bracket results.
who the hell did chu lose to????

i mean come on now its chu's kirby...WTF:chuckle:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I played so badly here. Looking back, I think Mitsurugi used some "talk to your opponent and lure them into a false sense of security" mindgames. I played that match like I didn't even care. :(

Shoutouts:

ChuDat: Next time you can call me James or ph00tbag instead of "Guy With The Hat" :laugh:

NinjaLink: Good, good stuff. I used to doubt your ability, but now I believe.

DeliciousCake: Dude, too bad you had to bounce after teams. It was nice to meet you.

Bouse: Why do I have to play so gay and campy against Ike? It's so boring. I actually think I prefer to play against characters that can outcamp me, because my only option is to play more aggressive. Ike, I just sit back and spam paralyzer and Plasma Whip. So gay.

Toasty: Good **** with that ROB, man. You had me scared at several moments.

Karn: Just realized this: ROB is an anagram of BRO.

NKB: Gah. I hate fighting Foxes. Too good man. Good fights, though.

Mitsurugi: Next time, I just won't talk to you. No more of this distracting me with your friendliness nonsense. :p Seriously, though, good stuff. Also: PS1 was banned, so we totally played an illegal counterpick. Whoops.

Snakeee: So ****ing good man. How the hell do you pronounce your name? People were saying it like 500 bazillion different ways. I still can't decide between "Snake," "Snake eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," or "Snake 'eyyyyyyyyyy" (like the Fonz). Tell meh nao.

Billbillbill: Yiiiuh.

Top Bottom