• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

Oracle

Smash Master
Don't worry about it. it's not like you can control medical issues anyways.

When do you think the next tournament could be?

Oracle

Smash Master
Well that tournament was dumb XD
Next time the tournament should not be called a "Brawl minus special" if it might not even get played and no one's interested.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear it. As soon as melee didn't show it was auto-fail though. I returned from the forests of Nacogdoches renewed and ready to play. Any takers during the week?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMA9wSDFUc Good idea and good music. Definitely should soulseek that ho "Grab that ho!" - The Zaft that is not red

Thank you Ladybug for putting in work for the lazy melee people. Much love

Jake13

Smash Lord
Hi guys!

The tourney on Sat in Houston is our lil revival so all the houston kids are gonna be there.

and if y'all come it'd be just super!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I rented TMNT: Smash Up. It's pretty poorly made, but I'm enjoying it.

And that's all I've got to say.

Johann

Smash Cadet
me! well, i missed my final so i'll have to meet up with my teacher to take it, but besides that and a couple late assignments i needa turn in im done!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Melee Tournament!

When: Saturday, May 15, 12:00

Where: CGX (Console Game eXchange), Irving Mall, Irving, Texas, The Amerka, The Erf

Why: World Peace

Who: Respond and All will be known

How much: $5 entry fee

Prize: Winner gets store credit =/ lol
We can't afford cash prizes until I get enough people to start going to these tournaments

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Melee Tournament!

When: Saturday, May 15, 12:00

Where: CGX (Console Game eXchange), Irving Mall, Irving, Texas, The Amerka, The Erf

Why: World Peace

Who: Respond and All will be known

How much: $5 entry fee

Prize: Winner gets store credit =/ lol
We can't afford cash prizes until I get enough people to start going to these tournaments
For world peace.

Who else is going? =]

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Good games to everyone and thanks for playing. It was really fun playing everyone.

Congrats to Chris. Sad you're leaving though. T^T

Ooohhh man, that Irving tourney was legit. Pretty good turnout imo. GOOD GAMES EVERYONE
Fun playing, hope to play you again sometime. Good games.

Indeed, good fun. Hopefully we can have more of those
You're really good for your experience. Going to be really good.haha

We should definitely play some when summer comes.

Denthorn: Sorry we couldn't finish our set. Hope to play you again soon. Your mewtwo is awesome and the falcon is getting scarier.

Rage: Good games at Blue's. Thanks for showing me those link tricks. Will need to try them out later today.

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
For sure, should get some smashfests goin before CERTAIN PEOPLE LEAVE FOREVER.

And while I'm still on break before summer classes start :3

Oracle

Smash Master
Thanks a lot Tai. :3 Hopefully I won't be too busy for the first part of the summer so we can smash on weekends and stuff.

Johann

Smash Cadet
So Blue won, and he's moving soon? Hey blue let's play before u move!! I'll bring snacks!

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Yo blue are you gonna be here from June 23rd till July 26th? I'm visiting my hometown and would love to play people! I'll be playing with Tai a hell of a lot. and would love to play everyone again :)

Johann

Smash Cadet
hey poot we needa play sometime! Ionno if you remember me, but I'm asian and play fox/falco and sometimes mario.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yo blue are you gonna be here from June 23rd till July 26th? I'm visiting my hometown and would love to play people! I'll be playing with Tai a hell of a lot. and would love to play everyone again :)
I'm leaving at the end of May.

Top Bottom