• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
If anybody would like to get a little practice in this week, i could ablige. I'm around the UTD area, so if anyone wants to play before Sat...let me know.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...Ike could help sumone practice. so there would be 2 people interested in a smashfest if u wanted to get sumthing up and going Bluezaft! u should so make it happen powerful zaft...get Poot to come/

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
So this will be my first event I go to, how does all this work exactly?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Tournament tomorrow!

So this will be my first event I go to, how does all this work exactly?
Well if you're only entering singles you don't have to get there that early. But remember doubles starts at 1, and doubles is the most important and fun event.

If anybody would like to get a little practice in this week, i could ablige. I'm around the UTD area, so if anyone wants to play before Sat...let me know.
I tried to have something the day before you posted this. Trying to organize Dallas is not fun.

zaft...get Poot to come/
This is impossible.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
Me and Big O will probably be playing tomorrow so if anybody is interested in coming let me or BigO know. I'll give you guys a phone # if anybody responds to this.

Johann

Smash Cadet
D'oh I want to go to Austin!! I can throw down on gas and stuff and get a ride to your house or w/e to meet you.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
6 months until I find myself in Denton, I hope melee isn't as dead as when I left houston/as dead as Sethlon tells me. At any rate, excited to play everyone, and get to know everyone in the dallas area :3

- well excuse me princess.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Fox! And you?
Glad to have another fox friend in the Dallas scene.^^
I'm fond of all characters, following in the footsteps of Azen and the great PootTheBox. Sometimes it's not so good to do this, but it's totally worth the trouble.^^

You goin to Phase next saturday? We'll have to play if you go.haha

Gigi

Smash Cadet
Touch ourselves majestically.

Everyone: be cool, everybody be doing that mess yo

Students: study

Scrubs: get better, come over to my place to play (despite there typically being a 4 hour in advance notice when we play)

Dallas Royalty: give me my money back, I was just kidding about the tournaments I entered

FYI: cool = buy cannabis/drink/have interesting things to talk about/call yourself Captain King

~pootTheBox~ ~notGigi~

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I'm really sorry guys. A lot of that was my bad. I wasn't able to get that comic shop because I've had some serious medical issues.

I am really sorry. :(

Top Bottom