• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys CT January 3rd/4th Melee - Results and Shoutouts

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Impressive.

Shoutouts to people and stuff. Thanks for shoutouts from people.

I'm glad everyone had a good time. I'll l2getbetteratseeding.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Skler I have your memory card. I'm pretty sure noone else has their most kills with link, lol.

Browser>mcfox's.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Anybody who didn't do shoutouts is a butt

Also, Lil, Team Ex-Boyfriends would **** Dyl and Lil

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Dazwa said:
9 Notorious Two (Ball + Javier)
lol that was me and javier, can you fix if plz? :)

Anyway, my shoutouts:

M2K: fun friendles. **** that fox is scary lol

Darc: Good matches in pools, I had a lot of fun playing you. Awesome Falcon, I want to play your jiggs next time I see you.

Jman: lol way to **** me + ct in crews. Your fox is ridiculous.

Cactus: Best matches all day, friendlies and tournament. too good.

G$- Fun matches in pools, sick marth.

Boss- Sick doc, wish I got to play you more.

Trademark- Had a lot of fun playing in crews with you. Nice peach :)

Grill- Nice sheik, I love how you got grabs on me for everything I did lol good ****

Spawn- Awesome tournament and friendlies. I want more lightshield matches

Jfox- Fun peach dittos. Am I the only one who enjoys them?

Javi- Thanks for driving me out and playing me for like 5 hours lol

H5N1- Fun matches in pools, nice jiggs.

Anyone else I played but don't know/remember your names: good ****. I suck at remembering names :(

This tournament was great, I picked the right time to start going out of state :)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Great tourney, most fun I've had at an event possibly ever. Shout-outs coming at some point.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
get at me and DJ teaming for the first time ever and getting 7th.

i mean i know w'ere godly and all but this is why pools shouldve been done. then we wouldve not gotten 7th, probly top THREE ahahahaha

bracket performance award def goes to vanz

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd ... me and g money lost first round due to not enough friendlies ... and then ***** all thee way to 5th =]

pools are important

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
real shout outs :D

Maine - too good.

th0rn - wombo combo

dylan - ganon has 7 g's

tsa ny - raep (east coast LOL)

marc - awesome tourney, let's do it again like, in a few months.

chum/thumbs - nice meeting you and eating denny's

dj nintendo - too goot at life and cereal

roman - princess peach's castle

boss/vanz - raep (solemn judgment)

samikay - crouch cancel dsmash

jam - guilty gear

pipe - nice seeing you again, lol falcon dittos.

pof and noodles - we need to play more at some point.

zoso/mike$/daz/spawn - taco bell <33 (no cinnamon twists :[:[)

skler - championship wrestler ;]

tsa ny - the most hyped people i've ever played with, too good

alex - i love you, house me forever

manny - nunchucks, too good, thanks :D

trademark - thanks for moral support !!

alukard - sorry for not saying hi ;[

daz - fist of the 7 fists

cactuar - nice hair ;3

scar - l33t last name, thanks for telling me how to you knee on YS

jman - too good for being my age XD

dude who gave out donuts - nomnomnomnom

jake - donkey kong, you're too hairy

denny's crew - LOL at harrassing the waitress LOLOL

m2k - m2k

mike$ - HOLY S--- FOR LOSING 60 POUNDS

kevinm and pine - best magic commentators ever

khaly - stay longer at tourneys

everyone else i can't think of at this particular moment - thanks for being there, <3

if i remember more i'll post, or something.

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
Ok, reposting under my new name for less confusion

Reno- Your is Shiek *****, crews was hilarious, we should play more

TechZero & Vanz - Playing you guys late night was awesome, team friendlies were too fun.. shiek, shiek is mad gay though, hope we can play again

Mew2king - We didn't play, why is that, next time.

DJ Nintendo & Boss - Again late night smashing ftw, friendlies were awesome, and your Mario/Doc's scare me lol, getting ***** by both of you was fun though

Skler & Banks - Finally got to play you guys some this time around, good ****, teams was awesome, we should play more

Cactuar - We didn't play, that should change.

Jman - We didn't play, why?

KevinM - Always good to see you, late night starcraft video was awesome, yay for koreans, and whats the deal with smash bus, i remember talking to you about it for some reason

Scar - Awesome friendlies, your falcon is amazing, surviving that knee at like 130% surprised the **** outta me lol, and thanks for running crews they were great to watch, we should play more

Kyu Puff - we didn't play

Boxman - nice meeting you, cpt. falcon helmet was amazing lol

Ooraa.. somthing.. - hilarious matches man, your Ganon is awesome. Lol at your screaming during our teams match, totally threw me off, i can't stand stuff like that most of the time but i was laughing the whole time, lol you nj kidz, too bad you didn't get the 4 spike to ganon purple stuff kick kill on me that would have been sex as you so aptly yelled, good friendlies too, late nite smash is always win, also lols at the that Jiggs guy

Aesir - I still haven't had a match against you, that should change sometime, nice match in teams though

Spawn - Thanks for hosting a great tourny. Your Sheik is gay, good match we had in teams

SwiftBass - We didn't play, why?

Mogwai - we didn't play

V - hey you sexy man, good seeing you again, we didn't get to play though, sadness

Dragon / Baka - Suck less at singles please, and l2grab you nub, its ok though, i forgive you, you'll do better next time.

ThumbswayUp - Sir, wow teams was amazing, i also never thought shiek falcon would be that good, we rock, we should definitely team again, i'll promise to suck less, if you promise to kill me less lol, if i got kneed by you again i think i was gonna cry lol, especially after the one were i was recovering in friendlies( halp halp... no die b*tch knee... ouch), friendlies were too good, also thanks for teaching me how to gay it up even more, thanks for the fate/stay night, good times man, you need to be around more often or move here lol

Jam Stunna - Senior Ragland, good times sir, don't quit.. fight the good fight, also more GG is necessary, we need to meet up sometime to practice for the tournament, let me know

PoF - Good playing you as always, we should play more actually, don't worry about being stressed out though, it happens, I over think a lot of my matches and rush things too, i just don't show it as adamantly as you do lol, jk anyway fun times as always, let me know when you wanna play some, i'm always down.

Darc - Your too good at this game, fun late night friendlies, i probably shoulda took your advice and went to sleep though lol

Dazwa - I still not played you in either brawl or melee, why, this must change, your still cool though

Milktea - I still haven't met you yet, sadness maybe next time

Nus - I saw you but didn't really get a chance to talk to you really, you left too early johns, next time

DD - Nick, Mewtwo dittos were fun as hell, dunno how your that good with him though, friendlies in general were fun, sorry about falling asleep during our match lol, no sleep johns

Sam - always a pleasure sir, item friendlies made me giggle, your yoshi is too good, and let me know when you start doing that stuff with your brother, i'm down to help and just go over there in general.

Solar - Team friendlies with you was amazing, good **** in team tourni too, good matches sir, we should definitely play more, your a kewl dude

Purple Cobra - awesome friendlies man, we got to play a lot together, was fun times, your samus is good and great team match in tourney, we should play more

Roman - Finally got to play you, good ****, your falco is pretty awesome, i was surprised you just picked him up a couple weeks before the tournament lol, your doc is awesome, good stuffs

Spife - You sir are my hero (you and skler anyway) , i wish i could play that well with link, he such an awesome character, too bad hes sucks so bad in this game, link dittos was fun and link vs my ylink was good too, too bad we didn't get to record anything maybe next time. Yes to playing you in Guilty Gear as well, that needs to happen more, PoF's tourni?

And that about does it i think, i forgot anyone TOO BAD, lol not really it's cuz it like 4 days since the tournament and i'm also too lazy to type anymore, in short i need to suck less in singles, actually get some sleep and meet/play you crazy people more, cya at the next one

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Shoutz:

Mew2king: coin battle? i managed to kill you once but i dont think you were trying. good games though youre too good

darc: my friend mike falcon punched you!

Jman: I almost falcon punched you in pools, that would have been so amazing. I left after being eliminated but you were ridiculous in pools, it was like you weren't even playing the same game as us.

DJ Nintendo: bowser wtf. I watched you play cactus in crews and it was amazing to see bowser play even against a top fox player. good matches, especially in ssb64

G-Money: YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS GAME. thanx for the ****

Roman: your falco is so annoying, but those were some good matches. I was actually able to beat you when i was stoned. LOL

3X: good **** dude. those falcon dittos at like 5 in the morning were sick, so were teams.

Kyu Puff: QUADRUPLE KNEE HAHAHAHAHA. good matches dude

Spife: okay were 2-1 now, im still winning mwahaha. get those vids up! link is too good

I played so many people but i dont know any of your names, but shouts to all of you guys!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I gotta get my Bowser up more. I've been kinda off with him. Word, there should've definitely been pools. Me and Swift are too good lol.

Top Bottom