• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys CT January 3rd/4th Melee - Results and Shoutouts

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
1 Mew2king - Jeez, miss some UAirs next time. Also your Meta Knight is crazy!
2 Darc +Dazwa - Thanks for paying for gas, you guys did amazing!
3 JMan - You really liked my helmet, hope you feel better!
4 Scar - Fuck, you ***** shit.
5 HBK - shit, mad good. Wish I didn't have to play you first round =/
5 Vanz - Good shit, team with me at Mass Maddness xfd
7 Reno - <3 Gotta get over that Skler matchup dogg.
7 Skler - <3 Always good seeing my homie from acrossed the border.
9 HardGay - HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
9 GMoney - I laughed out loud when you were playing Jam Stunna. I looked over and saw 2 picks tilted the same direction.
9 Alukard - Good shit Drakula!
9 Pakman - Luigi just hitin em wit that ftilt.
13 Boss - Have no clue who you are so up I'm boxman.
13 DJ Nintendo - I love watching you play, your characters are so entertaining. I'll get you next time with my MewTwo.
13 Trademark - Optimus Prime will crush you in the name of justice!
13 Tec0 - Mad fun friendlies.
17 Banks - I Falcon Punch edge guarded people like 10 times.
17 Roman - Good stuffs, I got you with my Shiek that one game.
17 Grill - Can I buy you lol
17 Spawn - get better at seeding
17 Th0rn - Can I poop on you?
17 JFox - You're sexy >=)
17 Thumbswayup - Toes up
17 Javier - Replace your J with an X and beat people with psychic powers
25 Oorah-Kabra - Your Kirby is good. ***** my Lucario.
25 Umbra - PENumbra
25 AOI - We didn't play oh well maybe at MM.
25 Mogwai - That is a great sig, you should've watched SC with us at 4AM.
25 Jam Stunna - Fuck ICs
25 Kyu puff - See above. Also how are you so technical!

Pine, Asian Chen Family, other scrubs that didn't enter tourney/I forgot. Good job seeing you all again. And thanks for housing us Alex!

Roman.

Smash Champion
I had a great time. Spawn you should host more of these, this was awesome!

1 Mew2king - get the $$$
2 Darc - phd is your friend lol always great to bug you XPP
3 JMan - accent!
4 Scar - never played -.-'
5 HBK - too perfect
5 Vanz - you beat skler >=D also... never played
7 Reno - Walk in front of the tv during my pool and knock me out of brackets? Lucky I play doc XD
7 Skler - <3 as always, good talking to you NOT about smash
9 HardGay - who?
9 GMoney - didn't play either
9 Alukard - we've never played
9 Pakman - also never played
13 Boss - doc all dai! nice finally meeting you and you scared the **** out of me but it was a nice introduction lol
13 DJ Nintendo - owned me in pools
13 Trademark - watched you beat jfox, HAVE WE EVER PLAYED?!
13 Tec0 - ***** me in bracket, jeez i always get sheiks -.-'
17 Banks - lol <33 ur too good at life
17 Roman - you placed too low
17 Grill - who?
17 Spawn - lol didn't play
17 Th0rn - wtf? well atleast you're awesome <3
17 JFox - didn't play
17 Thumbswayup - didn't play
17 Javier - heard you ***** my friend kyu puff
25 Oorah-Kabra - I wanna play your ganon more! I never get to play ganons. lol close set though, shouldn't have switched to sheik (wtf I played 3 different sheiks in bracket)
25 Umbra - uhhh i think i've heard of you but we still didn't play
25 AOI - link > marth
25 Mogwai - hi, didn't play
25 Jam Stunna - lol that mcdonalds was like nicer than a friendlys
25 Kyu puff - lol we played TOO much

dazwa - spent a few hours sitting with you -.-

threex - i love you, as always.... wish you could've stayed longer and entered and came 5 hours earlier so we could enter doubles lol <333

spife - idk what to say, uhhh lol i really don't know... you got better? <333

pof - more friendlies o.O'

aesir - wowzers you got better out of no where

desh - why didn't we play doc dittos! wtf... you come all this way and not contact me!

zoso - hmmm we didn't play, we usually do... next time my friend

pine - kinda disappointed me considering you always yell at me lol <3

boxman - you're the coolest dude! and your controller is wacko and we forgot to MM

variola - i wish you could've stayed later =(( we'll play more next time!

relax - we forgot to MM but those friendlies were fun, you got a lot better

nus - i said hi, get your hair out of your ears lol

whoever has my memory card - give it back nucka

i hope i didn't forget anyone, that's the worst part about shoutouts =D

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
1 Mew2king-Way to ****. Lol teach me the ways of constant D-smash in Marth dittoes
2 Darc>Hungrybox
3 JMan-Your New England tourny streak came to an end, you'll get em nxt time though
4 Scar-Too good man, you ***** our crew and your like my favorite person to watch play
5 HBK-Way to ****.
5 Vanz-F*cking ***** Losers bracket. Dnt go Jiggs on me nxt time we play in tourny. Only in friendlies
7 Reno-Dnt lose to Link plz. Scrub.
7 Skler-Teach me how to beat Sheik, I can barely do it with Marth
9 HardGay-Bust out the Marth again its so sexy. Our crew match was mad fun
9 GMoney-You get better every tourny. I gotta watch my back soon, thx for the ride. Beasted teams
9 Alukard-Good ****, stop all that Samus/Falcon/Sheik stuff, Marth all dai
9 Pakman-Man I def thought you had me game 2. Love playing you though
13 Boss-Nice meeting you, sux we didnt play though
13 DJ Nintendo-Bowser *****
13 Trademark-Stepped it up big time, come practice with us more
13 Tec0-I went undefeated in our pool using Roy but decided to go Marth/Fox vs you. Your getting the Roy nxt time
17 Banks-You and Thorn make a mad good team.
17 Spawn-Props on throwing this together
17 Th0rn-I had no clue you had a Fox. Mad intense set
17 JFox-Fox ***** you :)
25 Oorah-Kabra-Mad cool to chill with. Ill def play you soon since were not that far
25 Mogwai-Your lucky I didnt stay for drunken Falco. Mad props on getting the hotel, I hope evryone gave you the money they owed

Dazwa-I saw you and Darcs teams matches and your MAD good in teams, its scary. Chrono Trigger ftw!
JV Smooth-Man its easier fighting high tier with Roy so the Link caught me mad off guard, good matches
Strawhat-I think that was your name, just keep practicing. you fox is good you just need more experience
Hazz-Dnt be sleepin on the Roy son, now you know first hand lmao but really enter singles nxt time
Cort-We should play nxt time
Zoso-Roy ditto me nxt time I see you, I heard yours is beast
Boxman-your amaziing, lemme wear the falcon helmet nxt time i see you
Pine-Good **** taking like 2 stocks off me in crews. F*cking scrub lmao jk <3 your trash talk is top tier

To that first crew srry if we seemed a bit too serious with our trashtalk. Its just how we do things back home. Hope you didnt take too much of it to heart

I think thats everyone. Srry if I forgot you.
My crew ***** btw love you all.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Hazzard-Why in the mother living hell didn't we play? You're the ****ing funniest smasher ever. The diner at PC's was too good. Till next time sir.

Reno-Your Sheik is ****ing too good. I wasn't expecting your Marth to be as flashy in our set...but hes good too haha

Trademark-My ledge game our second match was beyond ********. I felt we still had a good set and I know I put my best effort into it so...no johns. Good friendlies and such.

Mike $-Good friendlies. Aren't you from Milford? We should play more. I'd like to play more people than just noodles, trade, and brookman.

Scar-Your Falcon is beyond precise and does not miss a friggin knee. I did much better against your Falcon during our second session (fixed that DI a little bit.) Your a nice guy and hopefully we'll play again soon.

Cactuar-Was nice playing you. Your Marth does pretty things and I definitely learned a few things while playing you. Drop Fox, every friggin person in the smash community uses fox.....boring. :psycho: :psycho:

Mogwai-Your Falco has gotten better...we had some good friendlies before you left. Thanks for taking back Thumbs by the way. I owe you one.

Thumbs-Holy crap man I had loads of fun with you dude. Friendlies back at my house----Totally should have recorded those! Those were toooooooo good. I would say you and I were pretty back and forth (aside from our first set of friendlies haha)

SPAWN-I dont need to do a shoutout to you but I am anyway. TOURNAMENT!

("Come on Canadian" lol) I love you Marc

Skler-I still need to face your ****ing Link. Ive seen you THREE times and have not done so yet. Next time I'm making it a plan to do so.

Darc-Umm our friendlies were too fun. Pichu!!! WTF? "I just grab you and punish you man!" "ohhhhhhh" I'll never forget the look on your face when I reverse upB gimped you "You weren't supposed to do that!" "WHAAATTT?" Good times dude.

KevinM-Good teams matches we had with pine and such. We didnt play toooo many friendlies but we talked already. Come down to CT soon and spend a weekend with me before we go back to school? Also, go to my tourney man.

Spife-Good money match. Now I know multiple places to take Link if I get behind in a set! Yay! No more hookshot Mr. Link! Good **** man.

Roman-You're a fun kid to play this game with. I didnt mind giving you four dollars because I need to constantly put myself in pressure situations so I can get used to it/develop. I was looking forward to beating your Falcon (I like to fight him a lot now) but you switched to the bird. Darn my chain throws and horribly off they were in that set. errrr much love dude. Come down to LLHS III.

Jman-I think you are officially "The Fox" Yeah, I was watching your Fox VS M2K and I think your the new best Fox dude. Keep it up. M2K's Marth and Sheik are still #1 though. But your fox is ****.

M2K-Thanks for ****** me in friendlies. That Death Falcon punch to respawn to dair made me die laughing. You make me want to quit this game. Your Marth however, does not. :p It's the sickest **** I've ever seen. I felt like I was wasting your time while playing you cause I suck so much haha

Zoso-Stop being a jerk. Lets play next time. I got much better. I dont run into things now and I DI better...and edge guard better, etc. <3 Dave.

Boss-Your Doc is awesome. Wish you brought out your Mario in our set. Regardless, I thought I was going to get ***** harder than I did. Good set and I never thought Doc could be so hard to fight as Marth...but you made me a bit more scared of Doc.

DJ Nintendo-Your Bowser and Mario are sick. Props for using them in tourney and not being a *** like the rest of the world is and using either Falcon, Fox, Falco, Sheik, or Marth. I want to face your Bowser again. Definitely do.

G Money-Your Marth does ****ing awesome stuff dude. I definitely learn a lot while watching you play and I did so while you played Umbra and that Jigs in your pool. I was GOING to be in that pool but was switched because SPAWN and Scar forgot to place me in the proper pool...so i was moved. I felt I could have made the bracket if I was in thatpool though or at least had a better chance. I was grouped with Reno, Trade, Boss, and Baka. errr

Baka-Good set. Sorry I spassed out. I just defintely should have won that first match...but as always...I choke against Sheik. I just stopped doing all the right things and got nervous and failed miserably. Even if I won though, I probably would not have made the bracket. I'd have to beat Trade 2-0 which would be difficult. He was playing good in our set.

Jam-Good friendlies. It looks like your iceys got much better. Either that, or I forgot how to beat the Ice Climbers. We didnt play enough. Thats pretty lame but hopefully we can hangout soon and get more star wars done? Let me know.

DD-We played a few singles but I was like.....Roy? Ehhh Whatevs. Good ****. Did you play Mogwai's Mewtwo? If you didnt, quit life. He will make your mewtwo 3X as good. The best Mewtwo I've played to date.

Th0rn-Your Falco is ****ing sick. Your a funny guy. Thats about it. Come to my tournament and bring Maine again. <3

JV-Good matches. Errr that FOD random against my Marth haha Good stuff. I miss you sir. Lets play with Jam sometime soon? Give me a call.

Desh-Work on your Doc, hes your best character. He gave me the most trouble. "Come on Canadian" lol

Dazwa-Play Melee.

Banks-Your Sheik is toooooo good. I love you Banks. Come to hit stun again.

Everyone else-I don't care about you.

oh yeah and I wish I could have played you HBK. Thanks for the youtube advice man!

Spife

Smash Master
Shouties later
who's ready to get some? What are we gettin? SOME THA"TS WHAT?!?!!!!!!!

honorary shout out goes to darc for staying as cool as a pickle (pickles are ****ing fly)

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol sorry roman.. and...

pine- you 2 good. i <3 u.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Bowser subscribes & eats Captain Crunch lol. Get at my cereal and Super Nintendo! Thanks people for the shoutouts =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
1 Mew2king ... get at me in marth dittoz son ... i herd u named that technique after me ... GET ZIMMERMANIZED =]

2 Darc ... i really need to stop chasing u in doubles ... next time ... new strat lol (run from rest)

3 JMan ... i definitely need to learn to camp like u =] ... i taught u basically everything mindgame wise so i dont need to learn any of that shizz lol

4 Scar ... why did i **** you ... then almost win ... then ... then ... almost win again !!!! and i ****ing tried hard as **** this time ... no more lower tier **** ... GET @ MY MARTH ... mad old school style right lol

5 HBK ... werd son ... marth all dai ... except on teams cuz ... g$ is my partner and he can't play anything but marth in doubles lol

5 Vanz ... yayyy i cheered for u =] ... btw good **** avenging me vs. the triforce (skler)

7 Reno ... get at me in doubles ... i told u my sheik is pro ... =]

7 Skler ... sucks that sheik and fox is the only reason ur not top3 ur really ****ing good ... fun amazing matches ... best out of the day =]

9 HardGay ... i wonder if i would have beat scar ... would u have given me the win >.> .... no huh -___-

9 GMoney ... we need to stop sand baggin ... and release the power

9 Alukard is amazing at doubles ... like really amazing =]

9 Pakman ... is too good ... and was ruthless when i didn't kno wtf to do vs. that angry plumber lol

13 Boss ... ur a nice guy ... sry i didn't remember face =\ ... but yea ... ur good with that mario guy ^_-

13 DJ Nintendo ... u suck ... but ur bowser doesn't =]

13 Trademark .. stepping it up i see ... gg in tourney son ... u and mike money are really stepping it up ... just a bit more exp. and i think u guys are going to b someone to look out for (i dont mean to sound bigger or anything ... <3 )

13 Tec0 ... we didn't play at all ... u hate me just say it lol

17 Banks ... i love u guys ... sooo ****ing funny ... i want to definitely just chill with ya and laugh for hours =]

17 Roman ... we didn't play =[

17 Grill ... i love you and ur taste in music =] ... i am going to try to sleep at haleys one day to chill with u and popz and the rest of the bayonne fam

17 Spawn ... i'm guessing u have no idea how to fight samus huh ... i'm actually really good vs. sheik with her too ... get at that 0-death sons ... just TO rivalry son fun tourney =]

17 Th0rn ... guess who sandbagged with marth in friendlies ^_- ... its just revenge for esticle when u ***** my samoose =P ... ur amazing tho and a good sport ... no johns means cool dude to me =]

17 JFox ... stop getting mad and stuff makes u play worse ... btw fun friendlies =]

17 Thumbswayup ... i dont kno who u are sry =[ ... if we played ... i bet it was fun cuz i'm crazy =]

17 Javier ... i didn't play u either ... =[

25 Oorah-Kabra ... <3 our samus vs. ganon matches

25 Umbra... we didn't play

25 AOI ... we didn't play

25 Mogwai ... my marth is soooo un orthodox'd ... and i felt ur pain vs. link ... skler is just ... beast lol ... also thanks for the room =]

25 Jam Stunna ... we didn't play

25 Kyu puff we didn't play

kev M ily too ... maddd funny/cool peeps ..

milktea ... ur hawt and cute outfit and we didn't play again =[

dunkin donuts people mad funny story about m2k lmfao ... ooooo zimmerman =]

o and that guy that plays brawl ... ur amazing =]

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
1 Mew2king - "Get me a six piece". Start eating food before these tournaments.
2 Darc - Man I wanted to play you in brackets. You pretty much ***** everyone not named Jason Zimmerman
3 JMan - You looked ******** in that helmet. Learn to fight Jiggs. It's ashame we had no epic set.
4 Scar - Blue Lazer is kind of the best. Crews were phenomenal. Way to set those up. Happy Birthday.
5 HBK - This guy learned me in the middle of game 2. There was nothing I could do. I thought I had a shot, but you are a LOT smarter of a player than people give you credit for.
5 Vanz - ****. You are way too good.
7 Reno - IRONMAN. So pissed I lost with Game and Watch. I blame Cactuar putting all this pressure on me.
7 Skler - Another one I wanted to play. Very impressive wins.
9 HardGay - CACTUS. When are you gonna learn your falcon sucks?
9 GMoney - I was hoping I would never have to play a good young link ever again. I got lucky with a misfire. Good games.
9 Alukard - Just keep picking sheik. I am soooooo bad against that character.
9 Pakman - You suck. Pick a real character.
13 Boss - Its good to see more plumber mains. Its a shame we didn't get to play.
13 DJ Nintendo - Super Nintendo, Bowser Plushy, Aluminum Pan of Captain Crunch, Bowser Challenge. You sir, are too good.
13 Trademark - You guys keep getting better. Good ****.
13 Tec0 - Playing your sheik for like 30 minutes was really helpful. I need to play you more.
17 Banks - We didn't get to play :-(
17 Roman - We didn't get to play :-(
17 Grill - Are you a tune yet?
17 Spawn - I had a lot of fun at this tournament. We didn't get to play.
17 Th0rn - I don't know if you remember but you took me out of brackets at CAT3. Good set.
17 JFox - I swear to God, every tournament you are making like major improvements.
17 Thumbswayup - didn't play
17 Javier - JAVI!!! Representing PA. Always good to see you man.
25 Oorah-Kabra - This tournament was too quiet. I blame you and the absence of Velocity.
25 Umbra - Another PA player. Good stuff man.
25 AOI - I was really impressed with your link.
25 Mogwai - What can I say? Mogwai is like the coolest dude ever. Thanks so much for the Hotel. Honestly my favorite part of this tourny was just hanging out.
25 Jam Stunna - You sitting next to GMoney was hilarious.

HaZz - Our falco team was easily the best.

Cort - Play maylay. Also, the more I think about it, the more I realize that Cheesesteak sucked.

Dazwa - Good stuff in teams.

Anybody else I forgot, my apologies.

Skler

Smash Master
I have somebody else's memory card, it's gray and all scratched up on the top. This means somebody else has my memory card, which is gray and has my tag somewhere in the top 3 names.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh **** Variola was at this!? I wish I knew I wanted to meet him :(

Copy pasted shoutouts from the CT thread, with newer shoutouts posted at the top

Reno- lol amazing set man, your Sheik's just too smart

TechZero- holy **** you ***** me. Your tech chase game is flawless, must be why you're called TechZero :laugh: Hilarious that you and Reno teamed and ended up being the two Sheiks to beat me in brackets lol

DCScribs- great friendlies all morning man lol. Thanks for teaching me how to scar jump knee. When M2k asked me who he should use against you in tourny I said Falcon because I knew you'd have the best chance this way lol His Sheik, Marth, and Fox just don't play fair.

Mew2king- LOL great playing with you as always. I love how I got off a pound to rest on you with Jiggs in teams even though I never use her haha. You almost JV five stocked my Fox, but then my Falcon got you down to one in friendlies lol. That was the best I've ever played against you and it will probably never happen again. You four stock me like it's nothing. At least I can beat you in Brawl :p

DJ Nintendo- nice friendlies man, your Bowser is too good

Skler- Good God, I've never played a good Link before, and you were **** near impossible to touch lol you've gotta be the best Link out there. Our friendlies were tons of fun, especially when Cactuar grabbed my controller claiming Falcon does well on FoD and still lost to you lol.

Cactuar- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?! Teaching Jman d throw tech chase wtf :mad: lol jk thanks for the Falcon advice although I still believe FoD is his worst neutral stage.

Jman- good set in pools **** your d throw tech chase lol

Scar- Awesome Falcon dittos as always, you've become a lot more consistent and don't suicide nearly as much :laugh:

Kyu Puff- amazing ICs man, that was definitely the most intense tourny match I've ever had. I was terrified of approaching you.

Boxman- nice meeting you, we'll definintely play next time.

Thorn- nice friendlies. I don't think I introduced myself, but I was using the pink Falcon against your Fox for 3 or 4 mathces before you had to play tourny.

Ooraa (lol I have no idea if this is your tag or not LOL)- hilarious mathces man, your Ganon is too good. When people yell during a match it usually annoys me, but you were ****ing hilarious. All I remember is "Do you know what I do to Falcons son!?!?!" and a lot of other trash talk haha

Aesir- I wish you had come on Sunday, we never got to play each other in singles :( but at least we played against one another in teams first round lol. So much fun, your Marth is awesome.

Axel- Nice meeting ya, good matches and eating at Denny's with you guys was too fun

Khaly- Nice to meet you, glad we all ate at Denny's together. We have to actually play each other next time lol

Sexy/Manny- haha you're crazy man, but in a good way. Nice matches we had, even though we played briefly.

Spawn- Thanks for housing me!! I really appreciate it. And also, props for hosting a great tourny. Your Sheik is too gay

SwiftBass- You better have that essay on the Eva movie next time lol jk great to finally play you. Your Falco's pretty sick

Mogwai- Fun matches man, I like your Falco a lot. Next time my Fox will be ready!

V- Finally got to meet the creator of the best thread on Smashboards :) Hopefully we'll get to play each other next time

Cort- Nice to meet you, it's a shame we didn't get a chance to play. Maybe next time.

Silas- Haha you gotta be the chillest smasher ever. And I can't believe we didn't play each other. Next time for sure!

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagon- Holy **** teams was incredible. I never thought Sheik Falcon could be so much ****. You f airing the Samus as I up throw the Marth and double knee'd them both for the kill was ****ing spectacular (I just realized the Marth was Aesir LOL sorry man). Fate Stay in the Kitchen ahahahaha too good man. And team friendlies with Jam was even better. "Save me! Save me!" and I ran over and kneed you to death as you were recovering ROFL

Jam Stunnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- Finally got to meet the most brilliant smasher in CT. Team friendlies with Dragon and you and your wife were the most fun I had all day. Thanks a ton for the advice on the ICs player I had to face in tourny and barely ended up beating lol.

PoF- Thanks so much for housing me dude, sorry that I made you hate playing Falcon LOL. Your spike on my Fox on FD was too good. We should have recorded some matches lol

Darc&Dazwa- At long last I got to meet the famous Hayes brothers :) Holy **** you guys were on fire in teams. You almost 8 stocked M2k and Cactuar last round haha. The friendlies we had were so much fun Darc. I hope to play your Jiggs one day even though it's my worst matchup lol. I wish I had gotten to play you Dazwa, but I heard you don't like Melee singles all that much. If you want, I can play you in Brawl for fun :)

Solid Jake- Another famous CTer I had the pleasure of meeting. We have to play next time Melee or Brawl is fine.

Milktea&Nus- Ah! Both of you were pointed out to me at different points in the tourny, but you guys were either on the other side of the room or busy playing friendlies and I never really had the chance to introduce myself :(. Next time we will meet for sure!

DD- Mewtwo's too much fun to play against haha I'm so glad I got to play you before my pools matches started and I got horribly ***** by Jman lol. Great to have finally met you, and we must play much more next time.

Zoso (in case he randomly decides to read this post lol)- fun matches man, I played pretty horribly against you lol. But ****, your Marth is good. I will be prepared to give you a challenge next time!

I enjoyed my time in CT and wish I could have stayed a bit longer to play/meet/hang out with all of you some more. The tourny flew by way too fast and I felt like I was there so briefly.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Oh **** Variola was at this!? I wish I knew I wanted to meet him :(
**** if I knew you were there I would've loved to play some matches with you.

I got there 5 hours late because KevinM's car broke down and we had to take my car, so we missed doubles. Then we had to leave before singles started because I had a prior commitment.

I was the asian guy that wasn't milktea's brother, Nus, or Teczero. If I left out any other asians.... I don't know you.

Next time you're in the area let me know.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, time to get this shout-out shiz started

Reno- Your is Shiek *****, crews was hilarious, we should play more

TechZero & Vanz - Playing you guys late night was awesome, team friendlies were too fun.. shiek, shiek is mad gay though, hope we can play again

Mew2king - We didn't play, why is that, next time.

DJ Nintendo & Boss - Again late night smashing ftw, friendlies were awesome, and your Mario/Doc's scare me lol, getting ***** by both of you was fun though

Skler & Banks - Finally got to play you guys some this time around, good ****, teams was awesome, we should play more

Cactuar - We didn't play, that should change.

Jman - We didn't play, why?

KevinM - Always good to see you, late night starcraft video was awesome, yay for koreans, and whats the deal with smash bus, i remember talking to you about it for some reason

Scar - Awesome friendlies, your falcon is amazing, surviving that knee at like 130% surprised the **** outta me lol, and thanks for running crews they were great to watch, we should play more

Kyu Puff - we didn't play

Boxman - nice meeting you, cpt. falcon helmet was amazing lol

Ooraa.. somthing.. - hilarious matches man, your Ganon is awesome. Lol at your screaming during our teams match, totally threw me off, i can't stand stuff like that most of the time but i was laughing the whole time, lol you nj kidz, too bad you didn't get the 4 spike to ganon purple stuff kick kill on me that would have been sex as you so aptly yelled, good friendlies too, late nite smash is always win, also lols at the that Jiggs guy

Aesir - I still haven't had a match against you, that should change sometime, nice match in teams though

Spawn - Thanks for hosting a great tourny. Your Sheik is gay, good match we had in teams

SwiftBass - We didn't play, why?

Mogwai - we didn't play

V - hey you sexy man, good seeing you again, we didn't get to play though, sadness

Dragon / Baka - Suck less at singles please, and l2grab you nub, its ok though, i forgive you, you'll do better next time.

ThumbswayUp - Sir, wow teams was amazing, i also never thought shiek falcon would be that good, we rock, we should definitely team again, i'll promise to suck less, if you promise to kill me less lol, if i got kneed by you again i think i was gonna cry lol, especially after the one were i was recovering in friendlies( halp halp... no die b*tch knee... ouch), friendlies were too good, also thanks for teaching me how to gay it up even more, thanks for the fate/stay night, good times man, you need to be around more often or move here lol

Jam Stunna - Senior Ragland, good times sir, don't quit.. fight the good fight, also more GG is necessary, we need to meet up sometime to practice for the tournament, let me know

PoF - Good playing you as always, we should play more actually, don't worry about being stressed out though, it happens, I over think a lot of my matches and rush things too, i just don't show it as adamantly as you do lol, jk anyway fun times as always, let me know when you wanna play some, i'm always down.

Darc - Your too good at this game, fun late night friendlies, i probably shoulda took your advice and went to sleep though lol

Dazwa - I still not played you in either brawl or melee, why, this must change, your still cool though

Milktea - I still haven't met you yet, sadness maybe next time

Nus - I saw you but didn't really get a chance to talk to you really, you left too early johns, next time

DD - Nick, Mewtwo dittos were fun as hell, dunno how your that good with him though, friendlies in general were fun, sorry about falling asleep during our match lol, no sleep johns

Sam - always a pleasure sir, item friendlies made me giggle, your yoshi is too good, and let me know when you start doing that stuff with your brother, i'm down to help and just go over there in general.

Solar - Team friendlies with you was amazing, good **** in team tourni too, good matches sir, we should definitely play more, your a kewl dude

Purple Cobra - awesome friendlies man, we got to play a lot together, was fun times, your samus is good and great team match in tourney, we should play more

Roman - Finally got to play you, good ****, your falco is pretty awesome, i was surprised you just picked him up a couple weeks before the tournament lol, your doc is awesome, good stuffs

Spife - You sir are my hero (you and skler anyway) , i wish i could play that well with link, he such an awesome character, too bad hes sucks so bad in this game, link dittos was fun and link vs my ylink was good too, too bad we didn't get to record anything maybe next time. Yes to playing you in Guilty Gear as well, that needs to happen more, PoF's tourni?

And that about does it i think, i forgot anyone TOO BAD, lol not really it's cuz it like 4 days since the tournament and i'm also too lazy to type anymore, in short i need to suck less in singles, actually get some sleep and meet/play you crazy people more, cya at the next one

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** if I knew you were there I would've loved to play some matches with you.

I got there 5 hours late because KevinM's car broke down and we had to take my car, so we missed doubles. Then we had to leave before singles started because I had a prior commitment.

I was the asian guy that wasn't milktea's brother, Nus, or Teczero. If I left out any other asians.... I don't know you.

Next time you're in the area let me know.
Definitely. I think I actually might have seen you, do you wear glasses?

Banks

Smash Hero
Pools:

DJ Nintendo: good games, real close. but you just can't lose on jungle japes lmao...too good

Zed: u got better from before, keep it up. good job

Roman: u also got a lot better, and good stuff picking up falco. but your doc is still #1 <3

Budai: ur falco is ballin you should get back into the game and start beasting peoples again

Bracket:

Vanz: lol good set, i hate playing against peach. i just tried to stay off the ground to avoid dsmash hence the hopping. but you completely ***** loser's bracket so obviously you went super saiyan after our set. I'll do the money match next time we meet, I usually don't mm people I play in brackets.

M2K: thanks for owning me as I expected, but at least i got you to say "that was nice" a couple times. tried my best but your too good in sheik dittos =p

Boss: I feel like I could have done better vs. you =( you play a bit different from DJ's mario and I guess I need more exp in the matchup. but good stuff taking me out, hope for a rematch someday

Teams:

hbk/hazz: close games, extremely close. FD game was intense, it's a good thing I got that DOUBLE FAIR or we might not have pulled that out. you guys are scary

wife/hat: darn you for taking us out in winner's bracket, but we got our sweet revenge. had to switch up strats i guess. you guys are a beast team, and thanks for coming up to CT all the way from maryland

Darc/Dazwa: wow, that second game....we probably could have had that set...
but since you guys went on to awesomely **** I'm glad that you made the comeback. you repped maine so well cheaaaa

I don't remember all the teams we played. 4TH PLACE ALL DAY NO MONEY SON

1 Mew2king: **** you for beating me..jk <3
2 Darc: i love fighting you from a sleeping bag, stop pinchin me nips. good job restin kids
3 JMan: ur a kewl guy i enjoyed calling people ostriches and watching buttcraft korean vids
4 Scar: didn't play you at all this time, but good job helping make pools and etc
5 HBK: i didn't get to play you except my few stocks in crews, but it was fun I got some cool stuff but you basically beefed on my buns
5 Vanz: you're pretty beastly, hope to play you again someday we'll do that money match
7 Reno: rep that sheik brah, you are too good but I still hold the link counterskills in my pocket!
7 Skler: man you do so well with that hylian, great times trying to sleep, playing teams and just having a ball
9 HardGay: thanks for the 2 games cactuar, you are very talented
9 GMoney: i <3 u mangz [NO HOMO] ur the funniest trash talker ever. good games in the **** corner
9 Alukard: ur an awesome guy, i NEVER play u for some reason, we gotta fix that. but i did see you repping sheik vs skler . props!
9 Pakman: didn't play you =( but i saw u being a good luigi =p
13 Boss: **** you, i hate mario =( next time!
13 DJ Nintendo: fun games =( @ jungle japes. one of these days you'll get eaten by a croc!
13 Trademark: didn't get to play you this time around but nice seeing you once again. we will play next time
13 Tec0: good games, you are a good sheik/fox. didn't get to play you too much so we shall have to play more next time we are in the same place
17 Banks: oh boy what happened?!! m2gay!
17 Roman: you got a lot better good job getting out of pools
17 Grill: yey sheik!
17 Spawn: good stuff in teams brohan keep the sheik up!
17 Th0rn: did you enjoy sleeping on the floor? I DID
17 JFox: nice playing you in friendlies/crews/team friendlies. your peach is beast
17 Thumbswayup: didn't get to play u =(
17 Javier: close games in teams
25 Oorah-Kabra: you have a good shouting voice, it ***** people
25 Umbra: didn't get to play you i don't think
25 AOI: good **** in friendlies, your fox is really fast and tough to fight
25 Mogwai: didn't play you but i saw you from afar
25 Jam Stunna: YEA BOIII i think we played in teams, good gamezz!
25 Kyu puff: ur good man, don't CG me !!

desh: good games, cool how u came down from afar

dragon: good games in teams, it was one of the funnest blocks of time in the endless night of smash lmao. your sheik is good, hopefully we are at the same place again and can play some singles

dazwa: enter next time you're goot

solar: good job in teams and repping our crew with us, you did a ballin job. also fun car ride with teh music and teh hogglin'

POF: good games, you are getting better i can already tell. sheik will suck for a long time but you are getting good at moving around and out of stuff

boxman: THANK YOU for driving us, you made this all possible =) and your falcon punches were insanely sneaky in teams and even 1v1.....that's some talent right thurr

brookman: nice seeing and playing you, we slept at da same house!

alex: good **** with the greenery, thanks for letting us stay friday it was a real good time

axelslam: fun playing you, you are a solid player and are ready to learn so you'll be good in no time.

sexy: lol your jokes are unique...funny guy

pikachu mark: you are a cool guy, too bad you couldn't make it to the tournament

hazzard: nice seeing you and trash talking your crew, i don't think we played except in teams but good shiznit, they were close

Pine: u da man, u should come to stuff alot. we were such the perfect sleeping bag bunch on the floor, it was sweet <3

kevinM: nice seeing you my homiedawg we just ownd that place brah

zoso: didnt get to play you but it was nice to talk to you in the overnight hours

cort: you have a really good high falcon...almost TOO good.

that kid who picked up melee the day of the tournament: JIGGLYPUFF....keep playing melee. get good, then QUIT BRAWL

Hope I didn't forget too many people, but come on, there were like a thousand people there.

WHOOPS FORGOT MILKTEA: HEY LIL HOW'S IT GOIN? THANKS FOR TAKING ALL THE KAWAII PICTURES AND RECOMMENDING THE TEA, BECAUSE I REALLY DID LIKE IT ^__^ OH YEA NICE BLUE SHOES AND MATCHING SHIRT. C U SOON AT SOMETHING IF YOU GO! BYE

_milktea

Smash Lord
To those who forgot me in their shoutouts, go **** yourselves. To those who didn't even meet me yet still remembered my existence, <3.

Anyways, I'm not going to bother to do little individual shoutouts, because I have only one big message for everyone; I'm sorry. I used to talk to most of you guys about half a year ago, and now, almost none. I apologize for vanishing from life, but more so, not having the motivation to change it. School, boys, work, have killed all my time. People I had once talked to on AIM, I didn't even greet on Saturday. It's ridiculous how fast things fade. Ergoooo, I'm sorry. I'm sorry New York for not even saying hi really =(, along with bunches of others. I hope I can see you all sometime soon in the near future and we can hang outs and stuffies..and uh, talk again. This tournament made me really sad afterwards.

Off topic, Mainehampshire love for life.

And finally, here's what you've all been waiting for.

http://flickr.com/photos/_milktea/sets/72157612171185473/

edit//Inui makes a good point; I mean everyone, not just those at this tournament.

edit2//Alukard, we totally had matching outfits.

Desh

Smash Ace
shout outs :
lol i'll do it after i finish fixing my igloo
its like 7 degrees here and its starting to melt DX

Chum

Smash Apprentice
To that first crew srry if we seemed a bit too serious with our trashtalk. Its just how we do things back home. Hope you didnt take too much of it to heart
I thought it was fun :) , it was a good experience for as my first actuall melee tournament, since i've only been playing melee for like less then 4 months, I was suprised i actually took a stock of who ever played the falco.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Dazwa is playing No More Heroes. PERFECT TIME TO DO SHOUT-OUTS. I WILL BEGIN NOWWWWW

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
1 Mew2king-Stop beating me ya ****. Let me up throw rest you kthx

2 Darc- LOL what a ***got you play jiggs

3 JMan-Dude, Jiggs is gay. I'm sure once you get those upthrow upairs down that you will **** me to ****

4 Scar-God the combos don't stop even on Jigglypuff. It's scary playing you. I feel like I could die at any moment, but I bet you feel the same LOL

5 HBK-We played that one time. Kinda glad we didn't play in bracket. Afraid that I would lose. Next time though

5 Vanz-I don't even know what you look like LOL, but you play jiggs, so I guess you're okay.

7 Reno-LOL I love you. You always make me laugh. Good shieeeet

7 Skler-LOL Link. Dude sleeping bag party. Get me a Dr. Pepper

9 HardGay-You are quite possibly the most fun guy to play against. I'm pretty sure even if you four-stocked me the whole time that I would have a hell of a time. Fun seeing you again

9 GMoney-****ing LOOOOOOOL you're are ****ing hilarious. God I can't imagine having fun at a tourney without you.

9 Alukard-Good shiieet beating th0rn. That **** is hard to do in my book. Fun seeing you.

9 Pakman-wtf luigi. I knew you were good but ****, stop upsmashing me ya ****

13 Boss-LOL fun teams games with mootookang. You're funny.

13 DJ Nintendo-CEREAL WAS ON SALE. I almost got milk too. You're such an awesome guy playing those SNES games and being mad beast at all of them. Sorry about the SNES if I did anything D:

13 Trademark-WTF **** more **** why don't you

13 Tec0-Take a game off me why don't you. I'm glad I caught you with those fsmashes or I would have been done for. There's always next year Teccy

17 Banks-Stop almost beating me. Sleeping bags

17 Spawn-Dude, good **** beating people in teams and almost beating people in singless gawdddd

17 Th0rn-Stop scrubbing ya butt. Pick up a non-furry. You'll **** **** don't worry.

17 Grill- Why don't I know you?

17 Roman- Omg Doc. Good **** ****** ****. Doc is too good I see. WTF falco though.

17 Thumbswayup- You're a cool dude. Sorry that we didn't get to play more. Mad fun falcon dittos

17 Javier- You're one of the first I friendlied there =D Fun matches. Your Marth is beasttt

17 JFox- You're always a fun guy to talk to. Nice seeing you again

25 Oorah-Kabra-OMG ****ingg hilarioussss. You and Gmoney are a deadly combination. Ganon vs Jiggs is gay though lol

25 Umbra- Peach is peachyyyy. ****s goot almost beat cactus' falconnnn

25 AOI - Good ****, falcon is getting mad gooot. Keep it up. it's awesome.

25 Jam Stunna - Lol you're awesome. Tell you're friend that I am a horrible teacher and I'm sorry.

25 Kyu puff - Gooood shiiet taking a game off Scarrr. Work on those Icies

25 Mogwai-I didn't play youuuuu. I said hi though I think =D

Dazwa-Good **** in teams. Your partner is mad sex

Lillllian- Don't be sad ya scrub. It is what it is. Always nice seeing you. We should def hang out though. Get the mainehampshire group together on a road trip to some beach. I'll talk to you on aim or something

Looooouis- Stop being so rapeeee. I love you.

Cort- I'm really sorry about that chair thing. As Asia would say it was the HEAAAAAT OF THE MOMENT

Dave- I love you. Stop leaving early so we can sex

Kevin- Ditto infinitely

Pine- Ditto ditto

Brookman- ditto dittoooooo

Purple Cobra- dittto dittttttto

Joey- dittto ddittto ditttttto

Solar- Good shiiiet in teams wtf.

Boxman- Thanks for driving us you kawaii boxy. Anytime I win $200 I'll gladly pay for gas rofl.

Eric- WERE YOU EVEN THERE?

Silas- OMG I LOVE YOU AND YOUR HOUSING

Axel- You're madddd fun to hang out with. fun times.

Sexy- LOL you're questions are ****ing hilarious.

Desh- I didn't see you, but <3

Hazz- UH HI. fun times

Pof- LOL our friendlies are hilarious.

Spife- /Elbows. Link is Top tire

Nus- Hiiiii again. Always nice to see you. I'll go out to eat with you guys next time =3

Chelsey- Hi. I'll say hi IRL sometime maybe >_>

V- Fun matches lolol. Imma miss you D:

I forgot someone and I know it. Tell me ya scrub. Otherwise <3

Browser>McFox's

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I don't think I've ever had so much fun at a tournament. Shout-outs to Th0rn, Boss, Mogwai, Thumbs, Tec0, Reno, Alukard, and everybody else who I got some good friendlies with. More shouts later.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
This tournament was amazing, there was no point where i wasnt having fun. i wish i made it out of pools though... too bad im a boon.

shout outs after work!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Dragon/Baka- You're like the only person besides Cactus that I friendlied for more than half an hour. You're awesome for that fact.

Top Bottom