• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
Question::confused:
I've had Brawl Box for a while now and I've been unable to view models and animations.
I don't know what the problem is. Could be the settings on my computer, but I've constantly checked and that's not the problem. Might be my video card but I believe it's higher than OpenGL 1.1, I have a ATI RADEON but I guess I'll check again. I always get that Unhandled exception has occurred in your application BS. Maybe the motionetc.pac's are corrupt, but the .pacs work in PSA just fine. I don't know... huh. If any body has a kernel of knowledge they'd like to share other than to gtfo:laugh: i'd appreciate it.:)

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
I've had Brawl Box for a while now and I've been unable to view models and animations.
I don't know what the problem is. Could be the settings on my computer, but I've constantly checked and that's not the problem. Might be my video card but I believe it's higher than OpenGL 1.1, I have a ATI RADEON but I guess I'll check again. I always get that Unhandled exception has occurred in your application BS. Maybe the motionetc.pac's are corrupt, but the .pacs work in PSA just fine. I don't know... huh. If any body has a kernel of knowledge they'd like to share other than to gtfo:laugh: i'd appreciate it.:)
Try installing the .NET Framework 3.5

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Here's something I've been working on, I will post it on the creations thread once I finish this version.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Here's something I've been working on, I will post it on the creations thread once I finish this version.

The Creations/Showcase was pretty much made for this, even teasers or WIP ones. I'd rather keep this topic strictly for Support & Feedback and the Creations/Showcase thread for everything else.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
The Creations/Showcase was pretty much made for this, even teasers or WIP ones. I'd rather keep this topic strictly for Support & Feedback and the Creations/Showcase thread for everything else.
Yeah, I know, sorry. It's just that this topic is a bit more crowded. I can remove the picture if you want.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Well, if you maybe had posted LINKS instead of whole pictures, and an accurate description, maybe it wouldn't be crowded, like 10-20 of pages that have walls of pictures.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*sighs* What in the world is Vile doing...? -_-'

Either it's taking him a really long time to finish whatever voice pack he's releasing with the guide, or he just got completely side-tracked with something else and has forgotten all about the stuff...Again. Honestly, it shouldn't take THAT long. -.o

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
*sighs* What in the world is Vile doing...? -_-'

Either it's taking him a really long time to finish whatever voice pack he's releasing with the guide, or he just got completely side-tracked with something else and has forgotten all about the stuff...Again. Honestly, it shouldn't take THAT long. -.o
How will a voice pack work?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why in the world are you asking ME? XD

Vile hasn't released the guide on how to do it yet because he's making a voice pack to go along with it. That was my whole point.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I've been having some problems getting my changes to show up right in-game. First I tried swapping one of Marth's articles with Charizard for an attack; the model works fine, except some of the rotations had no effect, and it used Marth's hair for a texture... I triple checked that the texture was the right file type and everything.

Similarly, as a test, I downloaded the platformless Battlefield from KC:MM and replaced it with Final Destination. It also worked (with minor texture problems, but that's not important in this case), but since it's too big, I tried shortening it to fit the collisions. It didn't work.

Both of these load fine, but with those flaws. Is there something I could be doing wrong?

Also, BB needs a floor.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Nice work! As for the textures, I've seen that happen when the string list gets corrupted. Send a file if you can, and what animations specifically?
Actually, the same thing happened to me in Corneria when I rescaled the Great Fox so the stage didn't suck.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Why would you resize the Great Fox? The main platform remains the same size anyways despite the model being bigger/smaller. In order to properly resize Corneria, you would need to scale AND hex the MiscData for the main Platform.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Why would you resize the Great Fox? The main platform remains the same size anyways despite the model being bigger/smaller. In order to properly resize Corneria, you would need to scale AND hex the MiscData for the main Platform.
Actually... I thought that would be the case, but I did it anyway, and nope, in Cornerias case specifically, it has a bone that scales the collision too.

That also explained that whoever ported that stage is reatrded. They made the scale bone have a value of 0.5...

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Was wondering, does anyone have an idea of why Marth or Ike's glow won't work with trophies?

Edit: And why isn't my signature showing? Lol.

~2~

Smash Rookie
I have an issue when I replace an animation on Kirby it doesn't work,but it works for everybody else I've tried.

Kryal

Smash Ace
Kryal are you still working on a linux version?
BBox will work with Linux if you download Mono and WinForms, but the model viewer will not.

Please list your OS version and video card. Also, install updated video drivers if you haven't already. Sometimes Windows doesn't come with them.

Tried rotating Luigi with XRotN, fine in BrawlBox, doesn't show in game. Every other change works.

Anyone know?
PM me the file.

I have an issue when I replace an animation on Kirby it doesn't work,but it works for everybody else I've tried.
Which animation are you replacing and from where?

UPDATE!

Soon, I swear!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
UPDATE!

Soon, I swear!
I think I'm in love. Just what can't Brawl Box do? You're really amazing. Also, did you receive the link to my common5.pac?

Was wondering, does anyone have an idea of why Marth or Ike's glow won't work with trophies?

Edit: And why isn't my signature showing? Lol.
Can I get an answer to this? Lol.

2nd edit: Signature is showing. But not fully D:

Kryal

Smash Ace
That sure will add to the things that people can modify. Though I do need to question why the CLR0 data icon is displaying RSAR, instead of CLR0.
Haha, yeah... Resource IDs, don't have one for CLR yet.

EDIT:

I think I'm in love. Just what can't Brawl Box do? You're really amazing. Also, did you receive the link to my common5.pac?
Yes, I got it, but is sleep time. :ohwell:

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
HAI GUISE!

You know what would be a really awesome update for Brawlbox! Being able to export bones... That would be nice. I know I just sound like an idiot user right now, but that would be very nice...

I certainly hope that in the future, it will be possible to export and replace entire folders filled with bones, vertices, and other things!

I am just trying to get my point across... So yeah, Kryal, that would be awesome socks if you happened to read this.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Why did you try rotating him with that? Why aren't you using HipN? That one works.
Last I tried HipN doesn't rotate the same way, and in Weegee's upB, XRotN is what's used to rotate. Rot being Rotation anyway. D:

EDIT: WHOOOOOAAA...

I edited one animation in BBox, and the next time I open it, everything but Wait3 is GONE.

Top Bottom