• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:Are you serious. You should make that his lose pose. Could you upload that, please.
Alright...

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mn0emf2ymw5
His "moonwalk" is on his fastwalk though you could change that. Plus there's something extra in that animation.

Marshall, that's a decent start, although you'll want to look at the foot joint's angle since that's really the key to the moonwalk.
Haha, yes, I noticed that, but was too lazy to finish that problem. :laugh:

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
If anyone would like to know how to vertex edit, message me. plz dont ask unless you think you can handle it, and know hexing

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Also, I'm still having issues with previewing certain models. Dedede still looks like an inflated balloon, and when trying to view Aryll's or Tetra's model it loads texture shadingB incorrectly. I'm willing to bet this is a problem on my side, because when I talked to BigSharkZ over MSN he said he had no problems with BB.
halp plz

Anyways...I'm working on a new hack of sorts. Not sure if it'll work....but I'll let you guys now if it does. :p

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
For Dedede, I believe you can fiddle with turning off polygons and see which is his inflated model, then keep it off.

markehmus

Smash Apprentice
merry xmas Kryal and thanx for the updated Brawlbox ! amazing what you have done with this!

ayojoe

Smash Rookie
Merry Christmas everyone. Great app you got here.

If someone could help me figure this out I'd be very thankful. My custom CSPs show up on character select screen, but doesn't show up on the results screen, how can I fix this? Also, I exported my custom made BP to the correct foler but it didn't work, how can I fix this too?

All images were 32-bit transparent PNG.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
Merry Christmas everyone. Great app you got here.

If someone could help me figure this out I'd be very thankful. My custom CSPs show up on character select screen, but doesn't show up on the results screen, how can I fix this? Also, I exported my custom made BP to the correct foler but it didn't work, how can I fix this too?

All images were 32-bit transparent PNG.
I'm guessing those are stored in a different location (despite being the same image). I haven't really done anything with these though so I can't really help other than that...

But the new version of BrawlBox is great with the new copy-paste options! I can make animations much faster now, and looping animations has become much easier. Thanks for all the hard work and incredible dedication Kryal!

Since a lot of people seem to want the shadow animation I was working on, I started working on it again, and I finished the standing animation. I'm now working on the running/skating animation:
(Texture is just temporary, and I didn't bother making an animation, I don't have many frames done yet)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wow, nice work Kuro! I'm working on stuff with Shadow too right now, so is Mastalko. This'll help out a whole lot once it's integrated into the moveset. I can't wait to see this all done. :3

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
Uh... how do you make a .brstm using BrawlBox? Sorry for my incompetence...
Just go to "File --> New --> BRSTM Audio Stream".

Wow, nice work Kuro! I'm working on stuff with Shadow too right now, so is Mastalko. This'll help out a whole lot once it's integrated into the moveset. I can't wait to see this all done. :3
Do you mean a PSA project or another animation project? I'd gladly contribute my animations to any shadow animations to a PSA project, I'm still learning how to use PSA myself, so it would be nice to see the animations on a proper move-set (Although my Classic Sonic seems to be coming along fairly nicely :p). I just hope you can have fire coming out of his shoes :p. Also, his face should always be Sonic's angry face, but will that work? I did it for the standing animation, but I'm not sure if it can be done on all the others...

(Sorry that my sentences are kind of all over the place. I've been feeling real sick the past few days, so I can't really think straight x_x...)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
How do I figure out the bone IDs for Gardevoir? I can't get the graphics or hitboxes to line up.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Finally done!

Quote from my blog: Before you start whining, there are a lot of limitations in this, yet I have found many ways to make these look as good as possible, such as making Larry, Iggy or Lemmy's eyes by using Bowser Jr.'s mask/scarf. Took a long while of testing.

Last teaser, here we go:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Do you mean a PSA project or another animation project? I'd gladly contribute my animations to any shadow animations to a PSA project, I'm still learning how to use PSA myself, so it would be nice to see the animations on a proper move-set (Although my Classic Sonic seems to be coming along fairly nicely :p). I just hope you can have fire coming out of his shoes :p. Also, his face should always be Sonic's angry face, but will that work? I did it for the standing animation, but I'm not sure if it can be done on all the others...

(Sorry that my sentences are kind of all over the place. I've been feeling real sick the past few days, so I can't really think straight x_x...)
It can be done on all the others. I already did that for Mastalko's Shadow animation since he didn't know how to. XD He's doing an animation thing. Just export Run from AnmVis(NWR4) and replace whatever animation you want to have the expression (Also in the AnmVis(NWR4) with it and he’ll have an angry expression that gives him eyes like Shadow’s.

I'm just doing my own little side project since I couldn't stand how CC Shadow was. It's like he was both broken and underpowered at the same time, at least for Brawl+. So I got rid of the broken stuff (spawn items, taunt heal, running causing damage), fixed some of the moves t work better for Brawl+ (mainly his standard combo, F-smash and all landing lag), and got rid of his cheap neutral B that takes him back to the center of the stage. Plus decreased his speed from however high ti was down to 4 and raised his stopping velocity for less of a slide, but still some.

At the point I am now, I basically have an actual balanced CC Shadow 3.0 that works great in Brawl+ GSH2...now I'm stuck because I'm thinking of what new moves to do. I like him as he is, but I'm sure it won't be enough for other people, so I at least want to start with the specials first. Down B will stay the same and I might make Up-B teleport, though it'll still be the same. I'm not sure with to do with air Neutral-B or Side-B. I also added in, took out and fixed certain sounds and graphics wherever I saw necessary. (Nono, not flashy stuff.) Shadow won't talk so we aren't playing as him a Shadow with Sonic's voice. He still has his death and FS voice clips, but that can't be helped. Oh, and he has a new Up-taunt from Mastalko's animation, so I added some gfx and sfx to that to make it cooler.

Basically I'm going to same route I did when I made Hyper Sonic, except this one is balanced. XD If you or anybody else has any suggestions, be sure to let me know so I can help out with all of this, and so we all can have a Shadow who isn't freakin' cheap or annoyingly underpowered. :3

Here's the stuff I have so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmmwnyznlmh

Edit: Also Kuro, mind sending me that texture you have? There's a little experiment I wanna try and I need it to do it :3

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
So I got rid of the broken stuff (spawn items, taunt heal, running causing damage)... and got rid of his cheap neutral B that takes him back to the center of the stage....
Woah... That doesn't really sound like the moveset I was expecting XD, glad you fixed those things.

You need to re-upload. You forgot to put the file in the .rar file :p.

Edit: Also Kuro, mind sending me that texture you have? There's a little experiment I wanna try and I need it to do it :3
Mine? It's not very good, but alright. I only changed 2 textures, so I'll just upload them here and here.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...GOD I hate my bad luck. Stupid computer. Don't worry, I got it right this time. XD; *edited the previous post*

Oh, and thanks for that! :D Now to tweak around with a couple costumes and see if I can fix the only problem with a certain Martian's texture. X3 Of course, you'll both be credited appropriately. :3

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Midna Christmas!

Well, seems like the last few hours of Christmas, so I have one last gift for you... and something extra... ;).

Seems Midna has that Cheery mood.

Midna said:
"Avas Dohigat!":chuckle:
^...or "Merry Christmas" in Her own Gibberish language. :laugh:

So here it IS:

SANTA MIDNA!

DOWNLOAD

*Thanks to Wave Kusanagi for the Mediafire DL.

Mirror1:

Very Nice, do you not think so?

Also, one thing extra: Phantom Wings posted his guide on editing collision data. Here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259121&page=2
Find Post#22

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, seems like the last few hours of Christmas, so I have one last gift for you... and something extra... ;).

Seems Midna has that Cheery mood.

^...or "Merry Christmas" in Her own Gibberish language. :laugh:

So here it IS:

SANTA MIDNA!

Sexy work there Marshall. ¦3

Here's a Mediafire Mirror incase someone wants it :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?1dg0wyhtnyk

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How'd yours work? I tried but failed always... no matter I'll just add yours to my post.
Simple. :3

I'm black. /imar

*SMACKED* Now while that is true, I'm not too sure. Mediafire has been weird all day today. -.o It scared me earlier because I went to my folder and everything was gone, plus a box came up and said something like "Welcome to your NEW FOLDER!". But then I refreshed and stopped hyperventilating. ¦D;

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Simple. :3

I'm black. /imar

*SMACKED* Now while that is true, I'm not too sure. Mediafire has been weird all day today. -.o It scared me earlier because I went to my folder and everything was gone, plus a box came up and said something like "Welcome to your NEW FOLDER!". But then I refreshed and stopped hyperventilating. ¦D;
Exactly what I was receiving. I tried uploading it, but it failed then when I reloaded the page thinking it probably is "invisible" or something, that happened, but all's fine now.

Now that PW told how to edit stage collisions, we can edit the ledges to make them work properly.
heh, very soon; I am getting the basics.

Top Bottom