• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'd like to see you or someone else finish that Rayquaza. Out of all the model hacks on Charizard, a bunch of them use characters without tails, which I thought was stupid since he uses his tail in several attacks. Rayquaza has a tail and just sacrifices legs instead, which are actually less common in Charizard's moveset (dair, and... what else?).

mariodk

Smash Ace
>Vertex Donald's body to match Luigi.
>Create size-mod to shorten parts.

Done.
already know that but i got a other idea instead
i think i can just move the bones to fit donald´s legs and then rename them and make them oneslot
just R/LLegN bones
anyway will try again after Geno is done as i hope he will be today

I'm interested in seeing how well this will all animate. Hopefully it won't disappoint.
not all animations is so good but still playeble but its only a beta i will released next version of geno will be better animations and afew other things

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I'm pretty sure that only works well with models already in Brawl. But if I'm wrong about that, then definitely. It's what I did with Rayquaza and it took hardly any time to line everything up.
Not sure what you mean. If you have to stretch the model to fit it within the bone structure it's usually better to move the bones so if you give it their own animations they'll have the right proportions

senato

Smash Rookie
Hello!
Anyone has got Naruto's model (shippuden), Goku's model and Ichigo's model for 3DS max please? If one of you have it, can you send me the links to download it? Thanks.

PS: It is not for Brawl hacking.

senato

Smash Rookie
Okay, it's perfect thanks :). (or BrawlBox version, because I don't know how to move the body in 3DS max...)

mariodk

Smash Ace
Okay, it's perfect thanks :). (or BrawlBox version, because I don't know how to move the body in 3DS max...)
if for brawlbox i can send you after im done with Geno :D
since i got the .pcs/pac of goku(with oneslot SSJ1,2,3 if needed) and naruto too(brawl styled texture)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I'd like to see you or someone else finish that Rayquaza. Out of all the model hacks on Charizard, a bunch of them use characters without tails, which I thought was stupid since he uses his tail in several attacks. Rayquaza has a tail and just sacrifices legs instead, which are actually less common in Charizard's moveset (dair, and... what else?).
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any answers about what I'm doing wrong, and no one responded when I asked if someone else could do it.

Not sure what you mean. If you have to stretch the model to fit it within the bone structure it's usually better to move the bones so if you give it their own animations they'll have the right proportions
I meant that models already in Brawl would be easiest to move in BrawlBox, considering they're obviously compatible from the start. I was just expanding on what you said with an example.

mariodk

Smash Ace
my very first custom model i made:

its ben 10
biggest chance for over mario and as FS eyes or Fire transfrom (SMBZ mario version) its going to be heatblast

ds22

Smash Lord
Couldn't you just rip the Young Ben model from Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL?
I saw someone had Dexter over Olimar in the vault, which IIRC was ripped from the game in question.
Could save you some work there.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Couldn't you just rip the Young Ben model from Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL?
I saw someone had Dexter over Olimar in the vault, which IIRC was ripped from the game in question.
failed at ripping anyway
i have tried alot of time to rip from many games but i can´t

John2k4

The End of an Era
I looked into the files for CNPTE a while back, and I remember them being all packed into formats that couldn't be read by any of the current Wii tools.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
He isn't sure yet.
He thought of Dedede, but I'm not sure what he'd use for a hammer.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I learned how to add External Graphics using Brawlbox and a Hex editor thanks to Magus and SDoom. I made Afterimages for Gray Fox's Final Smash, which isn't finished yet.

Here's a pic of them.
NOTE: Animations used aren't final.

The pic is from a test of the effects(They work and don't freeze).

Top Bottom