• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Eye bumps are off. They are not symmetrical.

f*** symmetry, its the most annoyong thing in brawl hacking, you get a leg to look perfect..... but then you have to do it all over again >.>

but i'll try and make those eye bumps match just cuz its pretty basic. its not like you'll be seeing squirtle from a front view. itll always be from one side or the other so you'll never even notice.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
f*** symmetry, its the most annoyong thing in brawl hacking, you get a leg to look perfect..... but then you have to do it all over again >.>

but i'll try and make those eye bumps match just cuz its pretty basic. its not like you'll be seeing squirtle from a front view. itll always be from one side or the other so you'll never even notice.
Doesn't that seem lazy to you?

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Who says faces are symmetrical?

Have you tried that with an image editing tool to see what that even looks like? It's scarier than an asymmetrical face.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
You leave one moment and come back and alla sudden everything's all shinier than you left it.

New Totodile looks great. Shouldn't really have a neckline though.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
You leave one moment and come back and alla sudden everything's all shinier than you left it.

New Totodile looks great. Shouldn't really have a neckline though.
Speaking of that, im not sure if this is important to anyone but im gunna begin work on toad again, im gunna spend some time learning how to animate so I can properly

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
GCF's Toad was a model import. Just saw the Olimar vertex though. Has a very 64-era charm to it.

Bee tee doubleyou, GCF are you ever on MSN anymore?

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Very nice Starwaffle, good as always!

Does anyone remember how to change the type of a texture file? Specifically, I want to make an entire texture file invisible.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Woah, I could hardly tell that was toon link at first.

Because I'm sleepy, the sword and bombs weren't a dead give-away, but yet the normal shading issues on his hat were. :/

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That's the cleanest Bomberman vertex ever.
It tops the Olimar one.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hey, now that I think about it, Bomberman over Tlink makes a lot of sense, considering the bombs and similar outfits and stuff. Not to mention he looks bad@$$. Amazing vertex!

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That Adeline is great, though it actually reminds me more of OoT Young Link, especially in the face. You should probably replace the mouth textures with something less Toon Link. You can try my Roll's mouths if you can't be bothered making your own.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Actually, that Adeleine reminds me more of Aryll, except with brown hair from Wind Waker more than anything.

And yes, I second what Tommo said. New mouth textures might be just what you need.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
The base for the Defense Turret's new stage...

It's completely flat, doesn't move, and has no surprises. It's probably the most balanced of the boss stages.

And, completely by accident, the back looks almost exactly like the pigs from Angry Birds.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It's Bomberman week here in Brawl! D: Next we'll be seeing one over Captain Falcon.

MANLY BOMBERMAN!

Top Bottom