• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
okay, this is what I found out:

black: what kind of file
grey: dont know yet
red: unknown1
green: frames
blue: numentries
lightblue: numstrings1
yellow: numstrings2
puprle: unknown4
brown: numentries but in here

these are comfirmed but dont how yet if it works in game

thing to do:
find out how the frames and textures are connected so we can edit those

need some help by find it D:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Would that Asymmetrical face trick work for something like this?:

I really want to make this character but I can't figure out how to give him an eye patch. I'm probably going to try to put him over Ike if that matters.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Would that Asymmetrical face trick work for something like this?:

I really want to make this character but I can't figure out how to give him an eye patch. I'm probably going to try to put him over Ike if that matters.
well if you were to put him on snake you can have an eyepatch without doing that as snakes face is already asyemetrical and there is a snake with an eyepatch model.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Yeah, you make a good point about Snake, I actually thought about making him over Snake myself. His voice is actually much closer to Snake's than it is to Ike's. The only problem is that this character (Zegram Ghart from Rogue Galaxy) fights with a sword and has moves fairly similar to Ike's in his game.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice

Wants to join brawl but
I need help with A KYUBI MODEL THAT HAVE MORE THAN 50 OR 100 BONES
motion and a rasen shuriken model vertexed from something

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
There's a shuriken model in one of the Naruto games for sure. I've seen it used in a stage. You could probably just borrow it from Bloodlust Battlefield.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Oh, uh... This is turning out great and all, but I was planning on making a Paula. =\

I want you to continue yours, though. It's turning out awesome, and hopefully it doesn't have the same glitch that the Paula me and Pik made had. I'll probably still continue with mine, though, if it's not a problem.

And GW, that's Olimar's son! I'm excited for this one, maybe we can do a synchronized release once I've patched my President model up?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Oh, uh... This is turning out great and all, but I was planning on making a Paula. =\

I want you to continue yours, though. It's turning out awesome, and hopefully it doesn't have the same glitch that the Paula me and Pik made had. I'll probably still continue with mine, though, if it's not a problem.

And GW, that's Olimar's son! I'm excited for this one, maybe we can do a synchronized release once I've patched my President model up?
Wait. glitch?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Wait. glitch?
Ness's hair polygon is one sided, meaning it's only intention was to be viewed from the back. If you take his hair polygon out of place, like you're doing by vertexing Ness's hair to resemble Paula, then her hair will only be visible when viewing from the back while you're in game. It'll disappear when viewing it from the front.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Ness's hair polygon is one sided, meaning it's only intention was to be viewed from the back. If you take his hair polygon out of place, like you're doing by vertexing Ness's hair to resemble Paula, then her hair will only be visible when viewing from the back while you're in game. It'll disappear when viewing it from the front.
Then there's no problem. I took the bottom-most row of vertecies and pushed them against the back of her neck, and took the second row and made the hair. :)

Well, the texturing still needs to be done, but you get the main idea.

And I can't remember, does polygon deleting cause glitches?

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman

This is a project I have been working on for awhile. Problem is, Snapback (tried many times to fix) and his up-b doesnt make him move up. Also he cant pick up items, pick up players, or get grabbed.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
For those who have followed my toad project. The hurtboxes and throw glitches are now fixed thanks to snoppy's amazing talent

Top Bottom