• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Photos

Smash Journeyman
yeah but that still needed some bone hacks for the dreds, it was released with a bone hack that would desync online, and a version without it.
seriously? *scratches chin* i guess i'll just use his textures to get rid of the dreads.

also, does anyone know if i can make lucario only use the full heads instead of the other faces which are in pieces? actually, why does lucario have multiples of the two types of faces?

Roo525

Smash Ace
The multiple faces are for multiple facial expressions. Some SEEM to be the same, but their not. One I remember is split into the face and the eyes, so the face can stay the same, and have different eye expressions. I dont know how to diable them though. >_>

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Yeah, but that's because they used both dreads to make the one ponytail.
seriously? *scratches chin* i guess i'll just use his textures to get rid of the dreads.
Guess I'm wrong then, I'm pretty sure someone's already made a dreadless lucario somewhere too if you look around.

also, does anyone know if i can make lucario only use the full heads instead of the other faces which are in pieces? actually, why does lucario have multiples of the two types of faces?
1. probably not
2. design choice, those separate head pieces are probably specific to times lucario opens his mouth and by efficiency or whatever the heads he has are used appropriately in-game, its not like they had to change the his model at the time they decided to make separated heads for animating

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
The multiple faces are for multiple facial expressions. Some SEEM to be the same, but their not. One I remember is split into the face and the eyes, so the face can stay the same, and have different eye expressions. I dont know how to diable them though. >_>
Couldn't you just delete the polygons?

Roo525

Smash Ace

GGGUUUOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Unrecognizeable final boss!!

I have no idea if this will export or not... :\

Couldn't you just delete the polygons?
You could, but when the time came for the polygon to appear, it obviously wouldn't, and a huge hole would appear in lucario's face.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Thats the only kind fingers you can make from the glove, I just wanted to make them first. But as always, I'm way too slow to finish anything :p

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Okay, so Destructoid just contacted me. They're featuring the video on their blog.
Thats really cool. I put in the description that you ight make a PSA and that they should stay tuned in your vault for further updates, because you said that in the description of the brawlvault link.
People seem to be very interested in a PSA.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Hm, Meat Boy over Kirby? I call Bandage Girl over Jigglypuff. :)

Eh, so far, so good. Now to actually export the vertices (and new eye UVs) over Jigglypuff's model... And then I'll do some cleaning up if necessary.

(Now, who could be hacked into Dr. Fetus...? Olimar? Dedede?)

RandomTBush

Smash Ace

Bleh, it's been forever since I've done vertex hacking (last time I did was almost a year ago, with the Drunk/Dranko skin I haven't finished up yet), so there's a bunch of things that I'll have to fix up. Her body's fine, but the curl and ears are still there, the arms are twisted, and the feet are bent... I'll be fixing up those problems either today or tomorrow. And add in the updated UV mapping, since I haven't done so yet.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Eh, so far, so good. Now to actually export the vertices (and new eye UVs) over Jigglypuff's model... And then I'll do some cleaning up if necessary.

:O
I want this, badly.

And I think olimar would be best for dr.fetus without a doubt. :bee:

And does anyone know why whenever I edit MiscData[30] (the one with the css background and csp names) in sc_selcharacter.pac, the game freezes. :/
It never used to do that.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
And does anyone know why whenever I edit MiscData[30] (the one with the css background and csp names) in sc_selcharacter.pac, the game freezes. :/
It never used to do that.
I guess it depends on what specifically you did. Either that, or you didn't compress it.

Also, am I the only one here that has no idea what Meat Boy is?

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
hey can somebody help me figure out why when pokemon trainer is on the field and when his pokemon fly to the boundarys of a stage it freezes my game, i thought it was his .pac file but nothing was wrong with it. can someone please help me with this.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

I was thinking when I woke up this morning, how do you edit UV points anyway? I'm making Cammy from Street Fighter and she has a scar on one side of her face, but Zero Suit Samus has a symetrical face.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I was thinking when I woke up this morning, how do you edit UV points anyway?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2n6uFhd5b0

but if you want to make the faces separate, you need something else, like the pikachu face splitter thing people are working on or something, cause likely the 2 sides of her faces are in the same position in their uv point, and are wielded together for efficiency, so they cannot be split.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I don't fully understand (plus I don't use the MK64n method). And I can't even edit a small part of her face to include a scar?

Maybe I'll just use some left-over parts of her hair if I have any left.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
hey can somebody help me figure out why when pokemon trainer is on the field and when his pokemon fly to the boundarys of a stage it freezes my game, i thought it was his .pac file but nothing was wrong with it. can someone please help me with this.
It's weird, I have the exact same problem, but this isn't the place to ask it, I don't use PT so I don't care so much

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Move over, Ganondorf... something much more sinister is hitting the Boss Pack...

EDIT: Holy crap, this is post 666. COINCIDENCE!?

Actually, it is. XD

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I think my post 666 was just me being incredibly arrogant and stupid. :/ Clearly I need to post less.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Does anybody know why the heck I can't double patch anymore? When I do, the polygon is turned at 90 degrees on a Y axis.

I had the same problem with Mr.Destructoid. Currently I have 2 vertex hacks done that need to be patched.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
be sure to not move or rotate the model before you fix it with mariokart's script. otherwise if your problem is he's just 90% off axis, edit mesh rotate the model however much is needed and export again. rotating without selecting the polygons or verticies will not result in any changes.

in detail,
when i did your mr destructoid, I exported both polygons using the morpher method with the vertices and the mod. then i imported that mdl0 into a little mac pac and exported it's brres model file and used ais to make it another DAE. I imported that into 3ds and fixed it with mariokart64n's script, giving me model parts needing to be double patched. then I just took the morpher modifier on the polygons before but deleted the channel for the original modified model and replaced that channel with the patched model part for each. then I exported those again and the double patch worked and fixed your symmetry problem.

and sometimes double patching isnt enough

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
GameWatching, I'm telling you, only Pik manages to beat your awesomeness at vertex hacking.

And AWESOME Ganondorf-beast thing you got there! :D

Top Bottom