• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Triple Winter Tournament

Aibou

Smash Master
Five out of eight sets completed? Should I proceed onto the next round or extend the deadline a smidgen? Which would you all prefer?:applejack:
I'm down with waiting. Although, if I'm reading the bracket correctly, I should already know who I'm playing in the next round (Link2theLost90). Would you mind us playing early? I'd just really prefer to get the match done sometime this weekend.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yazz hasn't been on for four days :/
Then you shall advance, if the deadline is met, and he hasn't replied.
I'm down with waiting. Although, if I'm reading the bracket correctly, I should already know who I'm playing in the next round (Link2theLost90). Would you mind us playing early? I'd just really prefer to get the match done sometime this weekend.
Not at all. If you wouldn't mind, however, please refrain from posting the results of those until the next round. I would get really confused if the results of the sets done in advance were posted prior to their respective round.
I wanna join this tournament. How do I join? Never mind. Saw that only 16 people can join, and it's full.
Yep, sorry. There should be more tournaments in the near future, so if you're interested then, feel free to join.:applejack:
Yeah Teran hasnt messaged me back... O.o
Then you'll advance, if he does not respond by the deadline.

Deadline for the remaining sets are Sunday, January 22nd. If they are completed before then, we can proceed before deadline!:applejack:

Aibou

Smash Master
Not at all. If you wouldn't mind, however, please refrain from posting the results of those until the next round. I would get really confused if the results of the sets done in advance were posted prior to their respective round.
Fair enough. I'll contact him/her tonight or tomorrow morning.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If my wifi is fixed by tomorrow I'll let kiddo know.

ChocoBlue23

Smash Rookie
Ugh, I apologize for disappearing.
Well it would make no difference, I recently learned any character that is unlocked with VS matches starting with Snake would error my copy.
Also including Zelda/Sheik, Samus/ZSS, Yoshi, Wario, and Ice Climbers (On occasion)
Many things came up, like School Clubs. I'm sorry.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah my wifi's still being a brat, give him the match whatever

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Goodness gracious, update is severely belated, and my apologies to the participants. My computer time has become just as sporadic as it is diminutive. Well, without further adieu.:applejack:

Current brackets:

Winner's Semifinals:

Loser's round 2:

Seeing as Zyro nor his opponent posted in the thread or contacted me before deadline, advancing player was determined by coin-flip. Rey-Rey advances over Teran due to Teran's unfortunate Wifi precluding.

Deadline is Tuesday, January 31st. I will try to be more punctual with the updates this time around, and keep schedule.:applejack:

Here, have some pie.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Aibou and I did are matches in advance and I had lost to Aibou 2-0
My :mario2: vs Aibou's :sheik: on :battlefieldb: = :sheik:
My :marth: vs Aibou's :sheik: on :smashville: = :sheik:
GGs again, and best of luck in winners.

Aibou

Smash Master
Aibou and I did are matches in advance and I had lost to Aibou 2-0
My :mario2: vs Aibou's :sheik: on :battlefieldb: = :sheik:
My :marth: vs Aibou's :sheik: on :smashville: = :sheik:
GGs again, and best of luck in winners.
Confirming this. Would have reported yesterday, but there was a small blackout so I had no power Dx.

Good games, and thank you. Best of luck to you as well.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Yazz and I just finished our matches, it was close. :p In the end it came out as

game 1: me (dk) vs yazz (snake) on smashville = me winning
game 2: me (dk) vs yazz (snake) on smashville = me winning

good games yazz. :p

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
Yazz and I just finished our matches, it was close. :p In the end it came out as

game 1: me (dk) vs yazz (snake) on smashville = me winning
game 2: me (dk) vs yazz (snake) on smashville = me winning

good games yazz. :p
Lolol yeah ggs man. did not expect you to come back 1st match XD not gonna lie, i got cocky. im stickin with ganon next time haha

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Replied to DTK. Waiting on his response.

Won vs DTK 2-0 GGs

:warioc: vs :ike: on :battlefieldb: = :warioc:

:warioc: vs :ike: on :lylat: = :warioc:

Along with that forfeiting to Aibou next round.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Deadline is tomorrow. Sets remaining are Knubs vs Zyro, and Alberto vs whoknows. If your opponent has not contacted or replied to you, please inform me, otherwise, I shall determine the remaining advancements via coinflip.:applejack:

Alberto, you'll advance if he doesn't' reply by tomorrow.

Alberto1866

Smash Journeyman
Oh no he replied were just working on a time he said he can only do tomorrow but i wont be home till after said time he can.... So yeah we dont know what to do

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh no he replied were just working on a time he said he can only do tomorrow but i wont be home till after said time he can.... So yeah we dont know what to do
I'm afraid I must coinflip, then, to keep things proceeding and maintain punctuality.:applejack:
Coinflip results were: Alberto winning, 2-0, heads.
Knubs advances over Zyro for Zyro's inactivity.

Winner's Bracket:

Deadline for the current round is Tuesday, February 7th.:applejack:

Getting close that finish.

Shiny.:applejack:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
As I said in my previous post I'm forfeiting to Aibou in WFs so I can troll whoever makes it to LFs.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Deadline is tomorrow, and only one set goes with a satisfactory result, which was a forfeit.

Still need: Alberto vs global, and Knubs vs Ruinn.

I'll extend the deadline if need be, but under one circumstance: The participants of the Loser's bracket must have their current matches, as well as the proceeding matches done before the extended deadline's meet, as to keep things thoroughly timely. The extension should be more than enough time, but if the aforementioned matches are done early, we can advance immediately, or near immediately, at least.:applejack:

[collapse=Deadline in case of matches not capable of being completed today]February 14th:applejack:[/collapse]

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
[collapse=Deadline in case of matches not capable of being completed today]February 14th:applejack:[/collapse]
This deadline is in effect, as well as the circumstances in the post thereof.

Everyone still in gets a hot, steamy muffin.

Only one.:applejack:

Aibou

Smash Master
Well, a rather unfortunate event has occurred. The USB I was using to play Brawl on (since my original disc malfunctioned) is broken, so I can no longer play Brawl. And I don't really care for Brawl enough to get a new one, so I'm going to have to drop out. I'm perfectly okay with taking 3rd and letting the two in LFs take top 2 (considering I was put in GFs through forfeit anyway, and we all know Iota would have massacred me had he played).

Sorry for any inconvenience, and best of luck to the rest of the competitors.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ruinn may advance with a bye, and Aibou withdrew with an acceptable excuse. global vs. Alberto, I'll have to coinflip the matches for you two if they aren't done by Tuesday. DTK and Zelos, hang in there, mates. Tuesday approaches.:applejack:

Top Bottom