• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Brawl+ > Brawl, sorry I got caught in the awesomeness that is combo in brawl.

Had fun seeing all of you guys again =) We had some great games.

Iron man 3 random chars with steb was epic, lol.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Ally is going to havoc now, what is montreal waiting for. We have to go to that ****, 90 people confirmed. Crews confirmed, me, ally, chester, zaf and joel. Ggs get ***** ontario.
I uld like to come but i have no lift...

The weeklies was really nice!
I think ill do brawl+ tourneys too when there will be one in MTL, Its really fun and sometimes funny things happened XD

Oh no im getting comboed what I do ??? Foodstool ! Poor luigi... he's dead...

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Ally is going to havoc now, what is montreal waiting for. We have to go to that ****, 90 people confirmed. Crews confirmed, me, ally, chester, zaf and joel. Ggs get ***** ontario.
Don't count on me, I'm really bad now.

Congrats to the new Iron Man, Mar1! He faced a tough bracket of Chet, myself, and Kingkong to take the title! Now Kage and Mar1 will have to battle sometime in the future to see who is the Copper Man.

What the **** happened in crews? Last I checked our team was STACKED, how exactly did we lose?

chesterr01 5 - 4 Stef
chesterr01 3 - 4 kr3wman
filauc 4 - 2 kr3wman
filauc 4 - 4 Elefterios
Rion 5 - 2 Elefterios
Rion 5 - 4 ThatGuy
zaf 5 - 1 ThatGuy
zaf 4 - 4 KingKong
Agony 4 - 2 KingKong
Agony 2 - 4 Kev
Agony 1 - 4 Jer
Steb 5 - 4 Jer
Steb 1 - 0 Jer

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Don't count on me, I'm really bad now.

Congrats to the new Iron Man, Mar1! He faced a tough bracket of Chet, myself, and Kingkong to take the title! Now Kage and Mar1 will have to battle sometime in the future to see who is the Copper Man.

What the **** happened in crews? Last I checked our team was STACKED, how exactly did we lose?

chesterr01 5 - 4 Stef
chesterr01 3 - 4 kr3wman
filauc 4 - 2 kr3wman
filauc 4 - 4 Elefterios
Rion 5 - 2 Elefterios
Rion 5 - 4 ThatGuy
zaf 5 - 1 ThatGuy
zaf 4 - 4 KingKong
Agony 4 - 2 KingKong
Agony 2 - 4 Kev
Agony 1 - 4 Jer
Steb 5 - 4 Jer
Steb 1 - 0 Jer
I so should have been there, ****ing gay aib playsoff.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Oh no im getting comboed what I do ??? Foodstool ! Poor luigi... he's dead...
That was the gayest thing that happened to me since I first started, back on SSB 64...

jer sucks.

less than kev apparently. [...]
The only reason I won't come burn your place down tonight is because you gave me a club sandwich...

I know, I choked.

I don't suck :(
Really..? Zaf told me quite a different story.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
much fun weeklie.

tsé Chet ma fait un 0 to death combo avec snake en comme 5 seconde. Je suis trop triste que ca la pas pu etre sauvé. C'est sur que c'étais le plus cool combo ever a ce jeu

Agora

Smash Journeyman
much fun weeklie.

tsé Chet ma fait un 0 to death combo avec snake en comme 5 seconde. Je suis trop triste que ca la pas pu etre sauvé. C'est sur que c'étais le plus cool combo ever a ce jeu
I want to have this combo described. :|

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Ca 'cest passé super vite alors je suis pas sur a 100 %. mais ca la comencé avec le combo que ally fait. C'est a dire , throw dans une mine et puis un Uair. La je pense que il ma lancé une grenade. Moi je j'ai du l'atrapé. Quelque chose comme ca, bref je me suis ramasé avec une grenade. Il me grab, il me lance vers le vide. J'explose, et la pow il me spike

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'll be there.

Holy better be there, Got a match full of **** in B+ on the wii that Jer will probably like.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'll be there.

Holy better be there, Got a match full of **** in B+ on the wii that Jer will probably like.

Il make him go XD

No but seriously kev! bring my wii classic controller, you can keep the wiimote since you got a sensor bar but no other wiimote.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there.

*rage*

Il make him go XD

No but seriously kev! bring my wii classic controller, you can keep the wiimote since you got a sensor bar but no other wiimote.
Err... About that: I was about to mention that this week could be the first weekly I miss -_-

swordgard

Smash Hero
*rage*

Err... About that: I was about to mention that this week could be the first weekly I miss -_-

Dont you dare >.>

Seriously though, if anything can you give the classic controller to someone so they can hand it to me at the weekly, this is probably my last weekly in a long long time.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman

swordgard

Smash Hero
DO WANT

OMGGGGZ

<3 Bento

Edit@Swordgard: I really don't know if I can make it, also, everyone is so far from my place lol, if I can't make it, I'll try to have Stef bring it, otherwise, I'll come up with something else.
...You could always pay for my weekly XD inb4beingaselfish*******
If your willing to pay me back at next tourney, no problem.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
If your willing to pay me back at next tourney, no problem.
That would be perfect, I learned this morning that I had a new job and was starting at noon lol. I'm wrecked, mostly baecause I had no idea I was going to work the next day, so I slept from 7:00 am to 11:00 am -_-

I think I'll go sleep stay on the computer a bit, go eat, maybe see some friends, then go on the computer some more.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I'll probably show up, and I'll start showing less often, seeing that I start school tomorrow (yeah that's early) and that Thursday I gotta wake up at 5 AM to go to school. Yeah gotta love public transport.

My mom don't want me to go on first week of school. What a ..... b*tch.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I'll probably show up, and I'll start showing less often, seeing that I start school tomorrow (yeah that's early) and that Thursday I gotta wake up at 5 AM to go to school. Yeah gotta love public transport.

My mom don't want me to go on first week of school. What a ..... b*tch.
lulz. underage user alert. again.

Top Bottom