• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
I'll be (finally) coming.

I can bring a PS3 controller but it just got tossed around in my cross-Canada luggage so I'm not guaranteeing it works 100%. Prolly better if someone else brings one.

Never played SF4 and I sucked at all the other ones, though.

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
I might come. Tho do you guys need an additionnal TV / Wii? And what kind of tourny is it today? Last time i came, you guys seemed to be WAYYY less in number than like 6 months ago.

EDIT: from what i've heard, people want to play other games? Why so other game?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
if someone can bring another ps3 controller, i can bring sf4 with my ps3 and HDMI cables.
I don't have a PS3 controller, so I'll just bring my SF4 game and crappy Xbox pads just in case.
I might come. Tho do you guys need an additionnal TV / Wii? And what kind of tourny is it today? Last time i came, you guys seemed to be WAYYY less in number than like 6 months ago.
Extra TVs are usually nice. For the tournament, we just decide if we do it or not at the weeklies.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
How nice are extra TVs? I've got a spare one that's plenty big but there's no way in hell I'm lugging it around dt, nevermind the metro/bus system, and I've got a dinky little twelve inch that I wouldn't mind so much.

But twelve inches is like... small as hell.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
good week though i felt so rusted at the beginning
now im confused : should i go back on my old main, toon link ? or have him as secondary?
I thought you played with many characters. Does it really matter character you consider your main or secondary? Just use Toon Link where you're comfortable with the match up.

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
wow, great week guys. Steb, could you go to your last replay and send it to my wii, just after I add your wii#. I think I finally found a main for teams! Lucas B-air is ****, and I think I proved that last night.
p.s: I have a distinc feeling someones going to turn that last bit into a joke about someones mother...

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Someone really should sweep that place up.

I think Kirt getting MK 3 out of 4 times on random and our little chat about the versatility of tornado was lulzier.

also, I thought krew was like... 20 or something when I met him, and almost had a **** heart attack when joel told me how old he actually was

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Someone really should sweep that place up.

I think Kirt getting MK 3 out of 4 times on random and our little chat about the versatility of tornado was lulzier.

also, I thought krew was like... 20 or something when I met him, and almost had a **** heart attack when joel told me how old he actually was
He's taking growth hormones, he used to look like this.

Top Bottom