• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Joel I think you should just remove the "Our next weekly is on ____________" And replace it with "We have weeklies every wednesday, just show up!" or something.

blackeagleshadow

Smash Rookie
Hi people !
Been quite a long time I've check theses forums but I am still playing Smash... Anyway, I am happy to see that you are playing each week, I'll probably try to be there this week if I don't forget about it :p I hope to see some good competition ^^

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Lol. I'm leaving on May 1st to spend the summer (off school) in Florida. It's gonna be the first time I'm away for so long after meeting you guys for the first time. Anyways it's not like I won't be on the forums/webernets(thanks chet for the word), but I just wanted to say it's really been awesome getting to meet you guys, play smash, go on road trips, chat up some customs officers, get snake dthrowed on a montreal street, and lots of other stuff. I'm definitely gonna miss you all and I'm sure I'll complain on it here (hell, I couldn't take two weeks over there). At least I'll have a job to keep me occupied... sorta.

I will be back around September 1st because school will be starting back up. So I'm not sure why I'm writing such an elaborate post, but w/e. I look forward to this weekly and I already look forward to my return!

"C"let, I'm not quitting brawl as I have acquired a new love for a certain fat penguin with an enlargeable head. :) I'll be back! With an even fatter, badder penguin.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I'm leaving on May 1st to spend the summer (off school) in Florida. It's gonna be the first time I'm away for so long after meeting you guys for the first time. Anyways it's not like I won't be on the forums/webernets(thanks chet for the word), but I just wanted to say it's really been awesome getting to meet you guys, play smash, go on road trips, chat up some customs officers, get snake dthrowed on a montreal street, and lots of other stuff. I'm definitely gonna miss you all and I'm sure I'll complain on it here (hell, I couldn't take two weeks over there). At least I'll have a job to keep me occupied... sorta.

I will be back around September 1st because school will be starting back up. So I'm not sure why I'm writing such an elaborate post, but w/e. I look forward to this weekly and I already look forward to my return!

"C"let, I'm not quitting brawl as I have acquired a new love for a certain fat penguin with an enlargeable head. :) I'll be back! With an even fatter, badder penguin.
he also throw's gordiessss and I thought we (me and bento) convinced you to stop maining D3 because he is fat !!
I'm still stuck with finals so I wont be able to see you, sorry man. get some practice from florida smashers<3

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!

Count me in for Wednesday :o! 'Cause I'm back~

And in serious need of practicing...

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Jer - For sure, hopefully I'll improve at melee too while I'm away. MAYBE I'll finally practice tech skill since I'll have lotsa free time.

Also, I'm probably gonna bring Zaf's TV to the weekly, since he's probably not going to come pick it up. I'm gonna need a volunteer to take the TV after the weekly because well.... I'm leaving. Also bring Wii's!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I think I'll carry it with my arms in the metro. It sounds like we're gonna need TVs. Anyways, is anyone willing to take it back with them? If not I'm not gonna bring it... in fact I don't know what I'll do with it. Bento will you hold it if I bring it to your place?

Top Bottom