• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So I'm pissed... Pretty much, hives appeared on my back like 2ish days ago and I've had a headache. It really doesn't bother me that much so I was still gonna come, but I went to talk to a pharmacist and he recommends that I should go to either a clinic or hospital asap, which pretty much means today. So there's a good chance I won't be able to make it. He said there's a possibility it's shingles and shingles must get treated ASAP. I haven't played you guys in a while and I was really looking forward to it, but I guess my health takes first priority... ****.

EDIT: The wait was insanely long so i ended up going.

ThatGuy

Smash Master

1. Fizzi
2. ThatGuy
3. WarranThad
4. Steb
5. Techiyo
5. Mystic Viper
7. Sphyra
7. Agora

'Grats Fizzi. Glad you could make it, get better though :lick:.

Guess I need to learn the Wolf vs. Snake matchup better :(

And lol at my matches, I think I played **** well the whole time but I just had spontaneous bursts of fail. It was like a roller-coaster.

Vids plz :)

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Uploading the vids asap, currently cutting them :p. Except the video cutting program I got is sorta failing a lot >.<

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Sphyra vs Fizzi Round 1 Winners Bracket:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjPV0bottog

I will edit this post with the rest once i wake up tomorow morning, they are currently uploading.
**** fizzy you've got alot better amazing matches, go rep montreal in florida man, hopefully you'll do well

and joel you play wolf now! I demand some dittos although I think i wont play smash until january :S

Alopex

Smash Ace
Wow Joel, either you've been seriously hitting those dumbbells, or Mario's tier placement was actually making that big a difference afterall. Or both. Either way, congrats and may your new main serve you well.

Maybe you could give "C"let some pointers.

I kid, I kid, "C". Or do I?

kr3wman

Smash Master
**** fizzy you've got alot better amazing matches, go rep montreal in florida man, hopefully you'll do well

and joel you play wolf now! I demand some dittos although I think i wont play smash until january :S
Sphyra got alot better.

Fizzi is just... using snake.

I kid.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Even though I got dead last, my heart is light, as I used Luigi, my soulmate, and gave my opponents a run for their money.

And ****it, my matches are never recorded.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm also happy with my performance even with being last (and even though I wasn't even supposed to be in there). I feel I came a good way since showing up not long ago without any idea how to hold a gamecube controller. With some hope and magic season 2 will be the season where I ascend to godhood and threaten the world in a generic rpg villain plan to rebuild it through playing brawl.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Yeah I'm also happy with my performance even with being last (and even though I wasn't even supposed to be in there). I feel I came a good way since showing up not long ago without any idea how to hold a gamecube controller. With some hope and magic season 2 will be the season where I ascend to godhood and threaten the world in a generic rpg villain plan to rebuild it through playing brawl.
This man, is my hero.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
ECKS DEE

Anyway, its true man, youve come a long way in such a short time, your probably the quickest learner the group has ever had.

zaf

Smash Lord
When this season 2 gets on its way some time in January, it should possibly be considered to let season 2 be singles, rather than doubles again.

There should at least be a vote.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I'm also more in favor of singles than doubles, unless lvl 9 Wario steps his game up. But I guess we should see how much activity we're more likely to get as singles would be hard on time constraints with multiple attendees.

zaf

Smash Lord
I'm also more in favor of singles than doubles, unless lvl 9 Wario steps his game up. But I guess we should see how much activity we're more likely to get as singles would be hard on time constraints with multiple attendees.
For time constraints, we would just have to start the bracket around 7:30pm.
This gives people 90 minutes to show up for the bracket and also gives 90 minutes for friendlies.

3 1/2 hours is more then enough to get through a double elimination bracket.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Wow Joel, either you've been seriously hitting those dumbbells, or Mario's tier placement was actually making that big a difference afterall. Or both. Either way, congrats and may your new main serve you well.

Maybe you could give "C"let some pointers.

I kid, I kid, "C". Or do I?
Nah. I used Mario as well. At least I have a competent secondary now that can handle matchups my Mario gets absolutely demolished in. There's still a couple that bug me though.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
For the double/singles, issue, it could go to how much people there are? Let's say for example there's 8 people. We'd do singles. But if they were like 16, let's go teaming!

Top Bottom