• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Tournament Thread--Registation closed, brackets made!

luis92

Smash Cadet
i dont know if u still have room but my cousin would like to join his name is ozg82889 his name will be Ozg and he will post here tomorrow.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
that sucks i really want to be in the online tourny y is the max 60? =\ let me kno A.s.a.p if u can allow more than 60 cause i honestly think its unfair =\

fos

Smash Cadet
if someone is missing at the beggining of the tournament i would like to be on a wait list.. thanks

luis92

Smash Cadet
that sucks i really want to be in the online tourny y is the max 60? =\ let me kno A.s.a.p if u can allow more than 60 cause i honestly think its unfair =\
i dont think more than 60 will be possible because this isnt run by like MLG or anything and there's gonna prolly be a shortage of judges if its only Twilight hero it could take a day or 2 for it to finish with only 1 judge

srry if u dont make it :)

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
i would like to help you host future tourneys, but i will be at a real life tourney on this date... Please check ur pm...

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Judge
Twilight Hero

Final Roster 64 Players

Brawlers
1.Naota21t
2.Dubyah8r
3.Trophyhunter
4.evilflame101
5.SOKZ
6.Falco400
7.verditude
8.cless-mint
9.luis92
10.Thrull
11.pirkid
12.Novus
13.Attackstorm
14.xIxGummyBearxIx
15.Onichi
16.shizzlee
17.Kitt
18.Mikezor
19.JawHun
20.NoNessNoProblem
21.GreatClayMonkey
22.6th Sense
23.Stace19
24.Gannondorf4ever
25.SYC!
26.TrueBlue23
27.Tutter
28.Chumlord
29.red6170
30.Dyce
31.Luckycharmer
32.Arshen
33.Shadow312
34.ImPulse346
35.Mostalogel
36.SushieManX
37.Maben
38.Supa_Sonic
39.MFZ95
40.Neft
41.MacroFly
42.AsbetosBlatent
43.autobzooty
44.Valaan
45.Icraq
46.Neo-X
47.Meta Sonic64
48.Artist
49.Prince
50.El Raspa
51.Edde
52.FireWater
53.Rominati
54.Dither
55.Jekyll
56.Moon Monkey
57.Crossjeremiah
58.SkarmBliss
59.MetalLuigi
60.00ElF
61.Hoss
62.NDFightingIrish
63.Cynan Machae
64.Ridley22

NO MORE PPL Will enter unless Twiili gives me the OK thanx everyone for joining and Good Luck To ALL PARTICIPANTS

Maben

Smash Journeyman
Okay, my feedback:

*This should either be made single-elimination, and/or you should allow the players to announce their own matches, especially if we can take online video/screenshots. Even with a few judges the sheer amount of time it would take to judge every match would get ridiculous.

*Doubt this will be much of an issue with 8 minute time limit, but if the match goes to the time limit with stock tied, than the person with the lower % of damage should win hands down. There shouldn't be any "clear winner" determined because not only can that be objective but going by damage is just easier and more clear-cut.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I just want to state my vote in not wanting final smashes in the tournament. They're NOT balanced. Some are better for four player brawls, some **** in singles. This should be something voted on. If not, I think those who are due in battle should have the option to agree on not using final smashes, but since it's your tournament, they might as well be on by default. Unless you take my advice.
The only stages I can see as being good randoms are Lylat Cruise, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, that Kid Icarus stage, and any of the original melee randoms.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
I just want to state my vote in not wanting final smashes in the tournament. They're NOT balanced. Some are better for four player brawls, some **** in singles. This should be something voted on. If not, I think those who are due in battle should have the option to agree on not using final smashes, but since it's your tournament, they might as well be on by default. Unless you take my advice.
The only stages I can see as being good randoms are Lylat Cruise, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, that Kid Icarus stage, and any of the original melee randoms.
I have no problem with Smash Balls considering they are part of this game and they are avoidable...real ballers like me,Dyce, Maben should not worry about it.... so basically the 1st week i have the game i'ma learn how to avoid everyone's FS and use PK Starstorm effectively

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Ugh, I wish I knew y'all were doing sign ups. I would've so joined. -.-. Whatever, good luck to whoever wins when it happens and stuff like that.

We'll it's good you posted because if someone drop out i will go to my PM's 1st and after that i will come to this forum and get the 1st names that posted here and put them in the Final 64...i'm betting at least 5 or 6 people drop out from my final list

Everyone Give me Your AIM if your in the Final 64

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
You Don't need to put them all assuming you make the finals you will only play 6 people.

This list is any order this doesn't reflect the Final 64 List...I'ma be using your user names on this forum.
Try to get AIM this is the best way to contact people
If your not in the tourney and i put you name here i'm sorry

AIM'S
1.NoNessNoProblem(NinersLaw99)
2.Kitt(MYOOGKitt)
3.Neo-X(Eternum12354)
4.Runicwings(Ngamer)(ssbmfoxuser)
5.Rominati(Rmillion1)
6.Crossjeremiah(differen7style)
7.cless-mint(cyke0z)
8.Skarmbliss(CHOMPY621)
9.chumlord(Sirdimos333)
10.icraq(lithium178)
11.Naota21t(rock21t)
12.xIxGummyBearxIx(MitchelTho)
13.Dither(andreik719)
14.Maben(OrangeMatt4)
15.Shizzlee(shizzlee23)
16.AttackStorm(AttackStorm)
17.Impulse346(aznpnoybboy88)
18.Luis98(Mistah Lui)

Everyone else try to give me your AIM and plz try to get one there free and easy to use see you later

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
my aim is attackstorm
im 13th on the list
i will use ATTK or attack above my character.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
hey twilight, have you thought about what to do if a player disconnects during a match?
*closes eyes in despair*

Just when I thought I had enough to do...

D@mn it, I hadn't. If someone gets disconnected...

Well, it doesn't seem right to mark it down as a forfeit or a loss. Fvck, I dunno what to do. Suggestions, people? Anyone who has considered this?

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Judges
Twilight Hero
UltimateShinigami
NoNessNoProblem

Final Roster 64 Players

Brawlers
1.Naota21t
2.Dubyah8r
3.Trophyhunter
4.Smash_SuperStar
5.SOKZ
6.Falco400
7.verditude
8.cless-mint
9.luis92
10.Thrull
11.pirkid
12.Novus
13.Attackstorm
14.xIxGummyBearxIx
15.Onichi
16.shizzlee
17.Kitt
18.Mikezor
19.JawHun
20.NoNessNoProblem
21.GreatClayMonkey
22.6th Sense
23.Stace19
24.Gannondorf4ever
25.SYC!
26.TrueBlue23
27.Tutter
28.Chumlord
29.red6170
30.Dyce
31.Luckycharmer
32.Arshen
33.Shadow312
34.ImPulse346
35.Mostalogel
36.SushieManX
37.Maben
38.Supa_Sonic
39.MFZ95
40.Neft
41.MacroFly
42.AsbetosBlatent
43.autobzooty
44.Valaan
45.Icraq
46.Neo-X
47.Meta Sonic64
48.Artist
49.Prince
50.El Raspa
51.Edde
52.FireWater
53.Rominati
54.Dither
55.Jekyll
56.Moon Monkey
57.Crossjeremiah
58.SkarmBliss
59.MetalLuigi
60.00ElF
61.Hoss
62.NDFightingIrish
63.Cynan Machae
64.Ridley22

Revven

FrankerZ
If it was an accident, have the player who DC'ed try fighting their opponent again. If it was on purpose immediate disqualification, no ifs ands or buts. DC'ing is bad in the first place and worse in a tournament. If they DC on purpose, they know full well of the consequences and therefore should be counted as a forefeit/disqualification.

At least, that's my opinion. :p

impulse346

Smash Cadet
If it was an accident, have the player who DC'ed try fighting their opponent again. If it was on purpose immediate disqualification, no ifs ands or buts. DC'ing is bad in the first place and worse in a tournament. If they DC on purpose, they know full well of the consequences and therefore should be counted as a forefeit/disqualification.

True, I was thinking the same thing, but how will we know if the person who d/c did it on purpose or if it happened by accident?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t

Okay...not a bad idea...

Anyone else? If not, I'm going with this.

@impulse346: Well, if they sign back on again, it was probably an accident. :p

@NNNP: #4 is blank on your list.

Revven

FrankerZ
True, I was thinking the same thing, but how will we know if the person who d/c did it on purpose or if it happened by accident?
If they don't tell us which on their own, we ask them through a PM or by other means of communication on the internet. Likely if they DC'ed on accident it would be prudent not to say they DC'ed on accident. If they lie, then of course they will be DQ'ed anyway.

If the person has been DC'ed the second time it is clear something is wrong with their connection if they say it was on accident.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
If You dissconnect you lose..i'm sorry but after playing madden for so long i'm so tired of dissconnecting...if it's an accident i'm sorry...anyone who is losing will just say "i was coming back but it DC and they knew they did it" but then if a player truly is better than another than he should be able to beat him over and over again because there are no items

Top Bottom