• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I would reply with a gif but im on my phone now so hopefully this suffices.

Embarrass

kaazers

Smash Master
I would reply with a gif but im on my phone now so hopefully this suffices.

Embarrass
Got distracted watching dis show.

Of course it suffices. I'll play our gif, too, honey bunch. :troll:

You're probably snoring away by now so night!

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
These sailor moon gifs are the bessss

It's been too long since I've spammed this thread... so...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I just beat Wonderful 101. That game is sooo good and really underrated. Kid Icarus uprising is underrated too. People's biggest complaints are the controls but they just take getting used to in both games. The controls really aren't that bad.

Other M is my favorite Metroid game so don't listen to me :awesome:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Ever since I got this 3ds, I've been so tempted to buy every game I see, I fear for my wallet...

kaazers

Smash Master
I've crawled back on da old computer today since I'm on a quest to download an episode or two (or three, or four or five) of AT! I just finished plowing through the first season (which must have been sitting on my HD for a year now). Dis stuff gud, yo. Dis stuff gud. /latelatelate

…Wait, does taking a week count as "plowing through" a season? I'm not sure… but I have the attention span of a squirrel, only have time to watch it at night, and the episodes are 11 minutes long so for me, this is plowing through, haha.

Normally I'd wait a couple of months when I'd hopefully have access to better internet but…
I could never resist you, LSP...
INTERNET, DON'T FAIL ME NOW. GIMME TWO EPISODES AT LEAST. IT'S ALL I'M ASKING OF YOU.

And with that… another +1 post for the thread. Aww yiss.

Ever since I got this 3ds, I've been so tempted to buy every game I see, I fear for my wallet...
BABY PEANUT!
GOOD TO SEE YOU SPAMMING AGAIN!

I know that feel, bro

edit; I should be sleeping now, actually… not trying to download episodes of some show. OH WELL. :awesome:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I've crawled back on da old computer today since I'm on a quest to download an episode or two (or three, or four or five) of AT! I just finished plowing through the first season (which must have been sitting on my HD for a year now). Dis stuff gud, yo. Dis stuff gud. /latelatelate

…Wait, does taking a week count as "plowing through" a season? I'm not sure… but I have the attention span of a squirrel, only have time to watch it at night, and the episodes are 11 minutes long so for me, this is plowing through, haha.

Normally I'd wait a couple of months when I'd hopefully have access to better internet but…
I could never resist you, LSP...
INTERNET, DON'T FAIL ME NOW. GIMME TWO EPISODES AT LEAST. IT'S ALL I'M ASKING OF YOU.

And with that… another +1 post for the thread. Aww yiss.

BABY PEANUT!
GOOD TO SEE YOU SPAMMING AGAIN!

I know that feel, bro

edit; I should be sleeping now, actually… not trying to download episodes of some show. OH WELL. :awesome:
AT?

HAI YA KEEZER!
Another +1 post 4 da thread

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Seriously though... I have 7 games for the 2 years I've had this and I want moar. I always feel like I need to sacrifice a game I want lol. This gen its been Kirby Triple Deluxe, Starfox, LoZ OoT, and M&L Dream Team that I've skipped out on. I want those though but oh well. Hype dies a few weeks after release... I need to get a new one. L and R keep getting wonky on my handhelds. When I get a replacement 3ds I'll get the M&L silver one :awesome: Playing Smash is going to be crap if L and R are busted...

please nintendo

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
AT?

HAI YA KEEZER!
Another +1 post 4 da thread
AT = ADVENTURE TIIIIME!11!!

1+ again, hehe. I see dat Captain Crunch is also contributing.

Okay, now I'm just sitting here waiting for that Bulbasaur gif.

edit; Oh…downloading at 35KB/s… Internet…whyyyyyy?
edit2; That 3 and 5 are really low!

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Seriously though... I have 7 games for the 2 years I've had this and I want moar. I always feel like I need to sacrifice a game I want lol. This gen its been Kirby Triple Deluxe, Starfox, LoZ OoT, and M&L Dream Team that I've skipped out on. I want those though but oh well. Hype dies a few weeks after release... I need to get a new one. L and R keep getting wonky on my handhelds. When I get a replacement 3ds I'll get the M&L silver one :awesome: Playing Smash is going to be crap if L and R are busted...

please nintendo
My L and R buttons are going to get destroyed when smash 4 comes out xd CAN'T WAIT.
AT = ADVENTURE TIIIIME!11!!

1+ again, hehe. I see dat Captain Crunch is also contributing.

Okay, now I'm just sitting here waiting for that Bulbasaur gif.

edit; Oh…downloading at 35KB/s… Internet…whyyyyyy?
edit2; That 3 and 5 are really low!
Oooooooooooh, I've heard Adventure Time is good too, never saw it tho.

Now you're going to sit there waiting for this gif!!!111:

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Whined and the speed went down to 12 KB/s… I'm just gonna… keep quiet now, haha.

Oooooooooooh, I've heard Adventure Time is good too, never saw it tho.

Now you're going to sit there waiting for this gif!!!111:
Yeah, same here! That's why I've been meaning to watch it for a while. You should give it a shot if you have the chance!

THAT'S NOT THE GIF I WAS WAITING FOR.
But it's Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle so I'll take it. Dey da bess starters.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
As someone who's watched it since it came out I can say that Adventure time is awesome. All of my friends were nay sayers when it first came out. Now they all watch it because of me :awesome:.

If you like Adventure Time you should check out Bravest Warriors too. Its made by Pendleton Ward too.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
As someone who's watched it since it came out I can say that Adventure time is awesome. All of my friends were nay sayers when it first came out. Now they all watch it because of me :awesome:.

If you like Adventure Time you should check out Bravest Warriors too. Its made by Pendleton Ward too.
THIS SHOW IS AWESOME, YES.

And I'll be sure to check out Bravest Warriors, too!

Shoot, could have nabbed the page myself… got distracted. Now I'll have to wait another 6 months til we reach the next one.

edit; Yus, got a few episodes! Now I dun have to worry about Skype lagging my downloads. yah, everyone be jelly over my awesome internetz, i kno

EDIT; One day later and I still got last post, haha. This calls for
Look at him go!
EDIT2; This blue is kinda nice, actually
… maybe I'll keep it…

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hmm... People on this thread?
Its party time !!!

Ok. I'm leaving. Gotta go start watching... something... Hirugashi no Naku Koro ni. I don't know what it is but I've heard its good.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Nope!

idk everyone thinks I draw my avis, haha.
:c

I need help drawing hair... It seems like I draw it too simply. Practice makes perfect I guess. I don't think I add highlights correctly and other stuff. I guess you can't help me though lol. :smash:

I have a hard time starting a new anime sometimes lol. I still haven't started the one I said I'd watch. Golden Time still has the reigns on my heart. lol.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
:c

I need help drawing hair... It seems like I draw it too simply. Practice makes perfect I guess. I don't think I add highlights correctly and other stuff. I guess you can't help me though lol. :smash:
Well… I do draw, but I'm not that good. And I pretty much wing everything so I wouldn't know how to help you. I could try if you want?

i'm not gud, lol.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well… I do draw, but I'm not that good. And I pretty much wing everything so I wouldn't know how to help you. I could try if you want?

i'm not gud, lol.

Ignore Link (he sux). Zelda's hair doesn't look that great imo. The highlights are my main problem. I also don't think I have enough of frays ( I guess) I think its not detailed enough. I wish I could make it more detailed but I don't know how to shade it. I don't think I can blame Miiverse though because I don't have much knowledge on drawing detailed hair.

kaazers

Smash Master
If that's Bravest Warriors, I want in on it. :awesome:

edit;

Ignore Link (he sux). Zelda's hair doesn't look that great imo. The highlights are my main problem. I also don't think I have enough of frays ( I guess) I think its not detailed enough. I wish I could make it more detailed but I don't know how to shade it. I don't think I can blame Miiverse though because I don't have much knowledge on drawing detailed hair.
PIXEL-ISH ARTZ STUFF, THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.

With highlights you really gotta keep your light source in mind. I like the way you did the highlights but some of them are all over the place. I guess what I'm saying is the light source seems unclear. Using reference always helps, too. You could look up some pics of hair and see how dey shine.

This is just what stuck out to me. I WISH I COULD HELP MORE BUT I ALSO HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. Sorry I couldn't offer you more…specific help.

And you get my respect for doing pixely stuff… I can't do them.

Dude, while typing this, all the text in this window just went HUGE all of a sudden. Whut.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If that's Bravest Warriors, I want in on it. :awesome:

edit;

PIXEL-ISH ARTZ STUFF, THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.

With highlights you really gotta keep your light source in mind. I like the way you did the highlights but some of them are all over the place. I guess what I'm saying is the light source seems unclear. Using reference always helps, too. You could look up some pics of hair and see how dey shine.

This is just what stuck out to me. I WISH I COULD HELP MORE BUT I ALSO HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. Sorry I couldn't offer you more…specific help.

And you get my respect for doing pixely stuff… I can't do them.

Dude, while typing this, all the text in this window just went HUGE all of a sudden. Whut.
Pixely stuff? I just drew it on Miiverse. Or do you mean the shading? I just poked the screen hahaha. Thanks 4 dem tippers.:marth: I almost never think about light sources haha.

kaazers

Smash Master
Pixely stuff? I just drew it on Miiverse. Or do you mean the shading? I just poked the screen hahaha. Thanks 4 dem tippers.:marth: I almost never think about light sources haha.
YEAH, PIXELY STUFF. Ya heard me, Captain Crunch, hah. I'm used to brushes that vary in opacity and size so I call anything like that PIXELY STUFF.

And no problem! I give art advice for my friends. :ike: WIsh I could have helped more, but you'd be surprised at how much better things look when you keep a light source in mind. I sometimes even doodle an ugly sun somewhere on the drawing so I don't forget, haha.

edit; I just doodled this while chatting .

I dedicate this masterpiece to Captain Crunch, Twi and any others who might appreciate her beauty.

I get weird when I stay up too late. inb4 i regret this. :awesome:

edit2; Off to bed! I'm gonna laugh so hard if this is the last post I come back to in a few days. I seriously will.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I stop visiting this thread for a few days and I miss some Adventure Time stuff and a gif involving a Charmander.

I miss out on all my favorite things sometimes. D:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
YEAH, PIXELY STUFF. Ya heard me, Captain Crunch, hah. I'm used to brushes that vary in opacity and size so I call anything like that PIXELY STUFF.

And no problem! I give art advice for my friends. :ike: WIsh I could have helped more, but you'd be surprised at how much better things look when you keep a light source in mind. I sometimes even doodle an ugly sun somewhere on the drawing so I don't forget, haha.

edit; I just doodled this while chatting .

I dedicate this masterpiece to Captain Crunch, Twi and any others who might appreciate her beauty.

I get weird when I stay up too late. inb4 i regret this. :awesome:

edit2; Off to bed! I'm gonna laugh so hard if this is the last post I come back to in a few days. I seriously will.
LOL! LSP's weird.

Top Bottom