• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Song Maker GUI v1.5! Bugfixes+Volume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepe

Smash Lord
No, it means that you have to download and use a program such as Audacity or Goldwave that lets you see audio in samples rather than seconds. Then, you can choose a point in the song you want it too loop back to and know it in the samples format to use it as the "loop begin" in this GUI when about to make a BRSTM.

DQP

Smash Ace
sorry if i sound like a n00b, but...

whenever i try to convert a mp3 to brstm, or try to do anything else for that matter, it will not do anything. it tells me that it cannot do it. that's about all that it tells me, that it isn't able to do it and that it will close. no other details. if i could get a fix, or an alternative way to convert mp3s to brstm, could someone tell me?

DrKilledByDeath

Smash Rookie
i chose the mp3 files i wanted, converted them, i checked in my SD card if the right files were in the right folder, put in brawl+ and nothing. any help?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Because of the fact that I am working on WAY to much stuff now, I am probably not gonna be updating this app anytime soon. ALSTT will get an update to support mu_menumain.pac, but other than that, theres not much coming in terms of music related apps from me.

Because of the fact that I am working on WAY to much stuff now, I am probably not gonna be updating this app anytime soon. ALSTT will get an update to support mu_menumain.pac, but other than that, theres not much coming in terms of music related apps from me.
Honestly, that's all I really want. :3

Ready when you are.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
... this thing keeps on erasing my song titles. Everytime I open it, more and more songs don't have names anymore... It also keeps giving me error messages.
Why?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
... this thing keeps on erasing my song titles. Everytime I open it, more and more songs don't have names anymore... It also keeps giving me error messages.
Why?
Are you having problems with the BRSTM Maker or the Any Song Title program because it sounds like your talking about the Any Song Title program.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Wait, wait... the loop multiple you're supposed to use is 14436? ****! I've been using 14336! No WONDER my songs weren't looping right! I feel like an idiot.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Wait, wait... the loop multiple you're supposed to use is 14436? ****! I've been using 14336! No WONDER my songs weren't looping right! I feel like an idiot.
I haven't been looping my songs with 14436 or 14336 and they still work...wait, what is suppose to happen it you don't loop with a multiple of one of those numbers?

HelpR

Smash Ace
I dont know if it's been pointed out yet, but for some reason whenever I try to encode a BRSTM using an MP3 that contains japanese, it encodes properly, however, the song is not playable and any attempts to move it to the SD card seem to fail.

easily fixable by changing the song title to remove japanese, probably applies to other languages however.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
^I've noticed that too when converting the songs from that Kirby doujin album. No big problem though.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
This is fantastic. Many thanks, I'll be sure to credit you royally if I put songs in my CSS / CSP / Texture pack. I like the GUI detail as well. Great job.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I've had a large problem lately. A bunch of the songs I've converted are, halfway through the song, stopping abruptly and playing the other songs on my SD (faster than normal).

No clue why.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I've had a large problem lately. A bunch of the songs I've converted are, halfway through the song, stopping abruptly and playing the other songs on my SD (faster than normal).

No clue why.
This happened to me lol, I even made a thread for it, only way to fix:

-copy all your files on your SD card to your desktop
-Format your SD card(right click the correct drive and choose format)
-Copy all files back on your SD card

Unfortunately you have to do this every time you add a new song once it starts happening, so if you're going to add some, I'd do like 5 songs at once

omni_destroyer

Smash Rookie

No clue why.
Defragment your SD card. Right-click on your SD card in My Computer and select Properties. Go to the tools tab and click defragment now.

The other alternative would be to do what Akuma2120 said, but that usually takes longer.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Defragment your SD card. Right-click on your SD card in My Computer and select Properties. Go to the tools tab and click defragment now.

The other alternative would be to do what Akuma2120 said, but that usually takes longer.
Oh wow didn't know you could do it that way, thanks:)

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Umm...I feel stupid for asking this, but I wanna help Grey out with requests, but I don't know if the brstms I make can be uploaded to Mediafire...can I please get some help? Thanks in advance!

BMX

Smash Lord
Every time I attempt to download a song, I keep getting denied for it, specifically Microsoft .NET denied.

What's ^^ with that?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Aw nuts, I was hoping it would change all of the display names of the songs for me in one go...
It didn't? And also, luigi, he HAS made a way to edit that file. He just has yet to release the ALSTT update that does it. Considering all he's been doing lately, I can see why.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
My custom music works when I load Brawl+, but not when I load the game normally. Not exactly sure what to do.

Rikana

Smash Champion
My custom music works when I load Brawl+, but not when I load the game normally. Not exactly sure what to do.
By normally.. do you mean through disc channel and not using Gecko OS? If so.. you must use Gecko OS and have a GCT file with the music code embedded.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
By normally.. do you mean through disc channel and not using Gecko OS? If so.. you must use Gecko OS and have a GCT file with the music code embedded.
Yup, meant through disc channel. I'll try your advice. Apparently I don't know how to load the game through Gecko without loading Brawl+.

Edit: Nvm, i'm good to go.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I need some clarification. What program could I use to edit when the song begins to loop? I see under 'Features' on the original post, it says something about you need to find the sample number and edit that... but really am not sure what I am looking for to be able to change that number. Help!

Edit: Found it! It's on page 44-45...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom