• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I don't get why the government is so concerned about taking away our internet rights. Whoever thought that it was a good idea is beyond me...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
da ****

I made sure I got the right size ! Or maybe I forgot to disable an option on Gimp to make the logo the size I want O_O

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Segtendo, Soneek,..., I think you might want to check BrawlBRSTMs2's description. The main thing I want you to fix is the location.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Hey Soneek. If you read this, can you remove Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed's music? I need to redo them cuz every song has an intro I didn't add.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why does he have to? Why can't I? :p And do you mean from the site, or from YouTube?

Also, Alaric? Why? You don't control us. So shut your ****ing craptrap.

I put whatever the HELL I want for the location.

Although someone clearly changed it to Earth, from whatever it was (probably 'Hell' or 'Up yours' or something) ... the point is STOP ****ING ACTING LIKE YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Why does he have to? Why can't I? :p And do you mean from the site, or from YouTube?

Also, Alaric? Why? You don't control us. So shut your ****ing craptrap.

I put whatever the HELL I want for the location.

Although someone clearly changed it to Earth, from whatever it was (probably 'Hell' or 'Up yours' or something) ... the point is STOP ****ING ACTING LIKE YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!
The point wasn't to control you guys (I actually don't want to control you guys). The point was,...., even if the currently active Youtube channel's status is taking a turn for the crud-stains, we must remember that the youtube channel is part of what shapes the sites' reputation. As for the last part,......., I think there's some misinterpretation going on. I might go into more detail when the time comes.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just remember alaric, only you can save us from our GPS overlords! godspeed with your quest.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
**** the site!

EVERY GOD DAMNED MOTHER****ING DAY IT'S EITHER THE ****ING SLIGHT NEVER LOADS OF ****ACEZ ****ING PISSING ME OFF WITH DOLAN SPIDER-MAN WAT WTF IS TNODAH ^ K \o/ !RUDE DOLAN SPIDER-MAN WAT WTF IS TNODAH ^ K \o/

This web page is not available
Google Chrome could not load the web page because brawlcustommusic.com took too long to respond. The website may be down or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Check your Internet connection. Reboot any routers, modems or other network devices that you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted programme in your firewall or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted programme, try deleting it from the list of permitted programmes and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 7 (net::ERR_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Quick question

**** the site!

EVERY GOD DAMNED MOTHER****ING DAY IT'S EITHER THE ****ING SLIGHT NEVER LOADS OF ****ACEZ ****ING PISSING ME OFF WITH DOLAN SPIDER-MAN WAT WTF IS TNODAH ^ K \o/ !RUDE DOLAN SPIDER-MAN WAT WTF IS TNODAH ^ K \o/

This web page is not available
Google Chrome could not load the web page because brawlcustommusic.com took too long to respond. The website may be down or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Check your Internet connection. Reboot any routers, modems or other network devices that you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted programme in your firewall or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted programme, try deleting it from the list of permitted programmes and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 7 (net::ERR_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.
Would it be alright to consider this comment redundant now, considering the site is functional again? I'm not intending to annoy you. I just want to be sure you're aware that the site's working again.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I wonder who was the person who deleted the Vs. Frontier Brain song from Pokémon HG/SS, because it and Pokémon Platinum's Vs. Frontier Brain have different instruments in the songs (especially the part at 25 seconds).

It's just like Vs. Zekrom and Vs. Reshiram : same songs with a few differences noticeable enough to be considered different songs. It's a good thing I still have the HG/SS version of Vs. Frontier Brain, so I can reupload it.

There's one thing I'm telling to anybody who can moderate BRSTMs here : if a song is seemingly similar to an other one, make sure to listen both of them ALL THE WAY THROUGH and compare them multiple times, to be sure if they truly are similar. If you're still unsure, discuss with the person(s) who uploaded those songs and then you decide whether or not you should delete it.

EDIT : Why was the song labeled as #28198 ? I don't remember uploading Vs. Frontier Brain two months ago O__O

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I know that BRSTMs have been added to the queue for upload, but is it okay for me to use it? (I know, stupid question. Just wanna make sure)

byron

Smash Apprentice
The site has a lot of songs that are not already in this thread so i posted a link. **** you.
I don't know if people already know about the site and I'm not going through 778 pages of ****ing messages to find out either. Every time I post on this site its always some ****ing ******* responding. Guess I should just be silent and use all these peoples songs and tips on this site without ever thanking anybody, asking a question or making a suggestion.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The thing is... We have been updating brawlcustommusic (or BCM for short) for a very good while now (at least 3 years). So we already knew about it long before you posted the link. It even has its own forum now, if you're interested.

I can't really blame TUK for being sarcastic on that one, but I don't think it was called for in my opinion :/

byron

Smash Apprentice
The thing is... We have been updating brawlcustommusic (or BCM for short) for a very good while now (at least 3 years). So we already knew about it long before you posted the link. It even has its own forum now, if you're interested.

I can't really blame TUK for being sarcastic on that one, but I don't think it was called for in my opinion :/
I realized that after he made that remark but how was I suppose to know that? read through 778 pages of text before I decide to comment? People on this site expect people who are new to the site to know every damn thing that ever took place on this site before saying anything and its annoying. I noticed he contributed a lot of songs to the site I found and I should thank him for doing so but no. I don't care anymore I just want him to take MORE time out of his day to upload more songs to the site for my listening pleasure. I'll just be a douche to logs in from time to time when I need something.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Mmm...

In any case, it's great to have the music player back on BCM. For some reason it disappeared a long time ago (at least on my side of the screen)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Actually, it's in the first post. You never needed to read through 262 pages of posts. That's what the OP is for. The expectation for new people is to at least try to read introductory guides to each respective subject they're looking into. Now you're just being a ****.

byron

Smash Apprentice
Actually, it's in the first post. You never needed to read through 262 pages of posts. That's what the OP is for. The expectation for new people is to at least try to read introductory guides to each respective subject they're looking into. Now you're just being a ****.
I must have overlooked it. I looked at most of the links I don't know how I missed it. My fault. Still he could have just said to read first page again because u might have overlooked one of the MANY links. I would have been like oops my bad but he had to be a jerk about it and I got pissed off because people on this site always insult new people on the site when ever they make a mistake so I rarely go on the site and post anything. If someone asked "hey how do u wave dash" In the wrong forum I would just tell them how to do it or tell them to post it in the correct forum. I wouldn't be a **** to the guy cuz if he had to ask its cuz he didn't know. So maybe I'm an ***. I'm sorry.:glare:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm not going to apologize to you, you ****ing prick!

People on this site expect people who are new to the site to know every damn thing that ever took place on this site before saying anything and its annoying.
Oh yeah, ****ing prick, because people who joined in ****ing SEPTEMBER 2008 are REALLY new!

byron

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to apologize to you, you ****ing prick!

Oh yeah, ****ing prick, because people who joined in ****ing SEPTEMBER 2008 are REALLY new!
By NEW I meant the person (me) hasn't been very active on the site not "I joined 5 min ago." I doubt somebody 0who has posted less than 100 times in almost 5 years will be as up to date on this site as somebody who joined 2010 and has over 2000 posts. The music site as I have been told has been up for like 3 years. Like I said somebody who is new to all of this wouldn't know that. Also I didn't ask you to apologize to me. I was going to apologize to you because I was proven wrong. Like I told the other guy the link was on the front page and I just didn't see it and got pissed off when u made fun of me. So I'm a prick what else is new? I say one thing on this site and I'm in another argument.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know the stupid thing about this? Is that this entire topic has been ABOUT that very site you linked, infact, about 99% of all the posts in this topic for the last 500+ pages is most likely related to that site.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Way to make a first impression TUK.
With sarcasm and such.
Seriously. People aren't supposed to know everything if they're new to something. I understand the Youtube situation and all, but here and on the BCM boards, it's just ridiculous.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
<.<
Nintenguy, if you read this, I wanna help with the Street Fighter X Megaman soundtrack.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I agree. I thought it was enough to mention the OP containing the link and that it's important to read over the OP for big threads sometimes. There's nothing more to argue about this so let's drop it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I didn't even mean anything (negative) in my sarcastic post. I was just pointing out that the last 5 billion posts in this topic are mostly about the site.

And the whole "I'm new", yet, having joined in 2008? 100 posts, or 5000 posts, it shouldn't matter, you still could have at least been looking at topics for all I knew...

Anyway, it's over now.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Thank you for dropping it guys.
Anyways, I'm uploading the Street Fighter X Mega Man BRSTMs that aren't up. Didn't take that long to make :p

Top Bottom