• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 Bracket Discussion Thread

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Just throwing a congrats to all the people who advanced to the 2nd day of the tournament. :)

Also, good luck to everyone in the west bracket. Looking forward to having some great fights.
Same. GG's, and good job in our bracket methinkso! :)

HEHE....I'm facing EPF. Either myself, EPF, Whobbles the Phoenix, or Stryks will win our half of the brackets, and go to the West finals. I can tell you that much. But I think a underdog will ultimately win this thing. So keep your eyes on the very top left, very bottom of the left, and mid-bottom left side for one of the West finalists. Expect the right side to have a underdog finalist (I'm going according to the brackets).

So good luck to you all, and congradulations on making it this far! :)

Firebert

Smash Ace
Extardinare, when can you play? I'm free for it all day.
It's probably best to contact me through AIM, but PMing works too.
AIM: HFirebert000
Brawl Code: 4253-3179-7487

Dustero

Smash Journeyman

HEHE....I'm facing EPF. Either myself, EPF, Whobbles the Phoenix, or Stryks will win our half of the brackets, and go to the West finals. I can tell you that much. But I think a underdog will ultimately win this thing. So keep your eyes on the very top left, very bottom of the left, and mid-bottom left side for one of the West finalists. Expect the right side to have a underdog finalist (I'm going according to the brackets).

I'm on the right side of the West Bracket. Just to let you know, I was undefeated in my pool yesterday, so you better watch out if you meet me in the west finals.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm now waiting for Elroy and Eternalcrusade to play in the SE bracket. The winner of those two fights me, and I would like to know as soon as possible when you're ready. ^^' You can PM me or just AIM me at sympTom129.

Sudai

Stuff here
n3g4t1v3, if you see this, answer me somewhere... You've been on AIM all morning (idle maybe 30 minutes total) and yet you don't respond to anything I send you even between idle sessions.... -0-

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Still looking for Doom Squirl. I'll be on aim all day just send me message there or respond to the pm I sent you earlier

Tag: Echo
FC: 0774-4049-4656
aim: apollo1605

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
midwest second round, Pink4Life vs Overswarm, a match meant for the finals...

Hey, you ready yet John Knight?

I don't have YiM so I sent you a PM. I've added you already.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol @ people saying I'll make the finals, I'm good at melee, not brawl >_>

I've heard good things about D1, I imagine he'll go far.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Aquteen im ready any time for our match just pm me to tell me when you would like to fight.

Just pm me or post in here

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
And since Daisy-Fan's PM box is full, I guess I should contact him here? >_>

When would you like to play? If possible, can we play ASAP?

Eaode

Smash Champion
@ Dazwa:

Me, D1, and Card are all on the left bracket. You'll probably make the finals. I don't see anyone who seems like a big name over there.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
ok i added joenopride's fc to my smash bros friend list waiting for you to pop up on it and then we will play ill host the match i guess

methinkso

Smash Apprentice
It's about 11pst and my opponent hasn't come online yet. I sent him a PM late last night (or technically early this morning since it was like 4am) and he hasn't responded yet.

Perfect_Edge

Smash Cadet
Same here. I've been on smashboards since 9:00 PST. And now it's 11:00 PST. And Hylian still hasn't come back online. We have one more hour to do our match too. I hope I don't get DQed.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Announcement: If your opponent does not show by 3:00, do not post it here, post it in the Results thread for your respective Region. Thank you.

hellbird90

Smash Rookie
my opponent , smasherboy13 , is still not responding through PMs or through AIM....hopefully he shows up in 28 min.

Top Bottom