• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. Thread (Shadow Mario idea included!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
WOW is this ur first post talking STRIAGHT ENGLISH Guy amazing Rep+ for u :D:laugh:
Whoa, I get +rep for talkin in perfect English, thanks bro. Maybe I should do it more often...,but it just isn't who I am ya know what I'm sayin. Well, I can return da favor by given you +rep too.

Anyway, back on topic, I know this is a dumb question, but does anyone have a new Bowser Jr. moveset?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
obviusly
*b button paint-( shoots paint that does random dmg anywhere from 2% -12%.
*down b-temper tantrum -jumps and flails dealing a perimeter dmg of 8 at its wekaest and 17 at its strongest (in air he simplys thrashes to the ground
*up b- rainbow ribbon-flys up on a ribbon of color emitted from the brush-stuns neone hit by it ..longer stun variying by increasing dmg
front b-paint bucket-dumps paint bucket-does more dmg depending on bowser jr's total dmg given this stock and dmg taken

basically make boswer jr special by giving him many moves that are effected by his dmg adn the opponeents

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
mini bowser swordsman with projectiles sounds pretty awesome to me (its a paintbrush, but whateva haha)

bowser jr would also be just way to cute, almost as cute as bowser, but i do love that paintbrush.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
With the paintbrush they could probably put a lipstick like sludge effect, or maybe sludge would slow you down or something to that affect.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Bowser Jr. is a very popular choice for SSBB. He is often paired with Shadow Mario as a transformation, similar to Zelda/Sheik.

I think he'd be a nice addition.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I think Bowser Jr. should just be himself cause the shadow mario was only a disquse he used to frame Mario when he arrived on the Island. Shadow mario should be a costume but, not a transformation move.

Wet Fish KO

Smash Rookie
what a wkd idea, i wish i had thought of that. i like the idea of them changing betwen eachother like zelda/sheik does. they would have some pretty funky moves, with shadow mario and his paint brush give a great big splat as a charged attack, and bowser Jr do a cool nija kick thing.
this is a really gd idea and i hope the Nintendo peolple have also thought of putting them in SSBB!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
*bump*
uhh...Sheik was a disguise to fool Link and to hide from ganondorf.
I still think Bowser Jr. would be a great addition to Brawl. Just can't think of anything else to say >.<.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Agree bowser Jr would be a great addition, and having the bursh would lose any possibilities of him being a bowser clones, and if he were to transform into shadow mario, that will make him even more unique...

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
yeah i say so too. i would rather have him without the shadow mario changeup though. people will think its a maario-clone. Yes i know it would be easy to make it original, but i dont wanna see another argument like in the dark samus thread. ppl will think mario too much and ignore the unique possibilties, sadly.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
i like the bowser jr idea, i want him to wield the paint brush as well.

as for transforming into shadow Mario, I can't see that happening, nor would I like it if it did.

shadow Mario would probably be a Mario clone, which isn't necessary to be apart of bowser jr's character..

Stryks

Smash Hero
I doubt he'll be a mario clone IF shadow mario is in, he too has the paint brush, similair moves to Bowser jr thats uses the paint bursh while the rest can be made up, shadw mario is kinda liquid-like so give him that type of moves...

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Well, the fact is that the whole Shadow Mario thing only ever happened at the beginning of Mario Sunshine, and then was never even hinted at again. I personaly think it was just a clever way to keep some mystery in the plot for a while and was mostly a plot device used to explain why Mario was cleaning up paint with a water tank strapped to his back. Shadow Mario might make an interesting alternate costume, possibly, but even that's a stretch.

Besides, if any character is going to transform into something else, it should be into something cooler than a one-color-only version of Mario.

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
All for it. Bowser Jr. and or Baby Bowser have always been some of my favorites. A little backflipping, brush wielding koopa? Count me in.

As much as I wouldn't want him to transform into Shadow Mario at all...

I really like the idea of having Shadow Mario in Brawl. Just to see the slight confusion of Mario running around, fighting this faster, completely different version of himself.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i think sakurai is trying to avoid similar characters either looking to similarly or playing similarly. i say this for the whole shadow mario thing. Im all for Bowser jr. i just dont want him to be able to transform into shadow mario. I think it's evident because Zamus and Samus are not seperatecharacters. that would be 2 different Samus' running around. so i doubt well be seeing Mario and shadow mario running around even though they are not the same person.

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Well, Baby Bowser is...Bowser when he was a baby. Whereas Bowser Jr. is his son. So it makes sense that they'd look the same. Now, are we talking about those koopa monstrosity things from Mario Party, or the Koopa Kids from SMB3?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
La di da~

Neutral B: Bowser Jr. swings his magic paint brush, and a glob of ink flies off of it. If the glob hits the opponent, it will give out damage, and also start too slow the opponent down somewhat. The pain blob takes visual effect on the opponent, and the effects by shaking from side to side, running a bit, or dodge rolling (the later being most effective). The effects do not take much of an effect to the average player, but they do mess with things like attack.

Forward B: Bowser Jr. throws three hammers up over his head, like Yoshi’s eggs. Each hammer has a different trajectory, and unlike Yoshi’s eggs, go all the way to the ground. They are quick with little knock back, but can be a pest to bigger characters, as they can sometimes be hit by two or more. When they hit the ground, they normally just disappear, but every once and awhile, they stay, in which case, either character can pick them up and throw them like a normal item.

Up B: Bowser Jr. sticks his paintbrush up into the air, and a glob of paint makes a portal which he is pulled through. Another portal then appears, and Bowser Jr. tumbles out the opposite way in his shell. The second portal’s spawning point is about as far as a standard teleporting move, and can be positioned with the same amount of fluency. When Bowser Jr. emerges tumbling in his shell, his falling path can be moved as much as another character in permanent falling mode, but he can actually damage opponents who try to pick him off at the spawning point of his portal. The downside to this is when he has a animation where he gets out of his shell, when he hits the ground. For this brief period, he can be hit without the spikes protecting him.

Down B: Bowser Jr. paints a puddle on the ground, and a slime piranha plant pops up. The plant can’t move from its puddle, and is CPU controlled. It is fairly dumb, but it can quickly snap, if an opponent gets to close. It can take a hit from the opponent, but about as much as a standard box can. Bowser Jr. can only make one at a time.

Final Smash: Bowser Jr. summons a giant Mecha-Bowser that appears from the ground onto the stage. The creature is invincible for the short amount of time it is there, but it is fairly slow. It can make hops, but they can barely make it up onto low platforms, not that you really need to do such a thing. Pressing A flails around the arms, in any directions. (Up A causes them to rise and spin near his head, neutral near his torso, and down near his legs) B causes a stream of fire from the Mecha’s mouth, and B forward sends out a slow moving bullet bill. These projectiles are fairly easy to dodge, but are very powerful. It lasts about as long as Giga Bowser.

Pokebrawl

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking, when Bowser Jr. is revealed I think the trophy will show Bowser Jr. holding the paintbrush and he would cast a shadow in the shape of Shadow Mario.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
That would be awesome if Bowser Jr. could transform into Shadow Mario.

By the way, what is his official name? I've heard him called Baby Bowser, Bowser Jr. and Koopa Kid...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Baby bowser is, well bowser when he was a baby, thats the bowser in yoshis island and M&L partners in time...

Bowser JR is his son, the one that apepars when bowser and mario are at their usual age, meaning in the present of the series...

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Wow, i thought this thread would have more pages.

Anyway, Bowser Jr would make a great character, one in which i would main.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Baby bowser is, well bowser when he was a baby, thats the bowser in yoshis island and M&L partners in time...

Bowser JR is his son, the one that apepars when bowser and mario are at their usual age, meaning in the present of the series...
Thanks for clarifying that. I get really angry when people get those two confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom