• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~*~*Bootle's Every Other Week Tournaments (North Hayward on MAMAS!!)*~*~*(04/44/44)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i also really want to go and so do a couple of my friends but its hard to secure a driver.... plus im scared

EazyP

Smash Ace
i also really want to go and so do a couple of my friends but its hard to secure a driver.... plus im scared
Hell yeah you should be scared, some people on the SmashBoards are actually internet pedophiles trying to trick you into getting a ride from them, and then ****** you :O

I need to go to at least one of these...

I need a ride...

I'll figure it out and bring some fgts

quak

Smash Champion
hey bootle, are you doing another tourny this sat?

if you are i'd probably go to it, but since you the date is set for 3/24 still, not sure if you're doing another one since the turn out looked pretty bad last time.

and if you are, then lets get a ****in low tier goin!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
North Hayward on MAMAS.

South Hayward on PAPAS?

P.S. If there is one of these this weekend, I'd like to come.

quak

Smash Champion
I am pretty sure that there is not going to be a tournament this weekend since Bootle starts to work this week. But you never know.
****, then lets get someone else who lives in hayward to host it, turn outs probably going to be weaker, but still beats staying here.

quak

Smash Champion
Or maybe we can get a close friend of Bootle to host at his house or some **** like that, there are no tourney's on this weekend around there on saturday

Sorry for the double post, but i need to know whether i'll be playing smash this weekend or starting my road trip early. (Senior Spring Break next week WOOHOO!)

Top Bottom