• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~*~*Bootle's Every Other Week Tournaments (North Hayward on MAMAS!!)*~*~*(04/44/44)

quak

Smash Champion
good **** guys, crapped outta singles pretty fast, and couldn't stay for low tier tourney if there was one, but friendlies were fun as usual.

next one is the 24th right?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
pretty fun tourney and im happy that I got to see some faces again and most of Baysians came xD.

Shout outs:

Luninspectra: I have nothing to say cause we play too much lol -_-.

Silentspectre: yea yea same thing haha play too much xD.

Myko: FASTER FASTER MORE MORE MORE MORE

Alric: Lol money match next time xD.

Mari: We didnt play but yea anyways great seeing u again u improved

Vanessa: -_- too good 2nd in teams psssh should of join singles.

Btzo: lol good marth but stick to shiek xD.

Hyuga: G&W what a great char xD.

Frotaz: Didnt play too much cept teams but it was fun.

Bootle: Thx for Hosting man improve ur marth not Boosta.

Zhu: Close matches man yea I get the same feeling when u read something but u do nothing and im like crud I should of won xD.

Lucien: keep improving man haha.

Snap: Didnt get to play but maybe next time man.

Petoo: had fun playin friendlies man lets play again sometime.

ANYONE I miss sorry but great games

ZOAP: ESPECIALLY HIM MAN THX FOR GIVING RIDES TO EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF HAHA HELLA FUN HANGING WITH THE BAYSIANS ISNT IT?

GameII: Thx for the interviewing and keeping up to date with ppl of the tourney.

DREAD: **** **** ****, LOL Anyways yea Falco dumb dont main him I swear xD See how much I did so bad against Zhu xD.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Results/shout Outs!!!!!!!!

This tournament turned out better than the last. I had fun, and I hope everyone else did. For once I will do some shout outs!

Lunin: We never had the chance to play, next time.

Silent Spectrum: Good job in getting first place. Next time why don't you give me the money? :) LMAO @ you actually getting in the corner. :laugh:

Shadow: I hope you didn't take anything I said seriously. I don't really think you suck, I suck. And your haircut isn't THAT bad. It's mediocre at best.

Zoap: Thanks for giving a ride to Jack in the Box. That car is on hit.

Zhu: Sup man, close matches. Actually, I got whooped in the corner.

Ian: Was that sandwich on hit?

Lucien: That sandwich you made was on mega hit. Sorry about not giving you a good match in the tournament. Next time I won't taunt in your face.

Game 2: That tournament thing you were doing was pretty cool. Why didn't you take a picture of me?

Sheridan: Good matches. We always seem to have a decent conversation while playing.

Frotaz: Get out of the corner.

You're right, Falcomist. I will improve my Marth.

To everyone: Thanks for not breaking anything! Also thank you for not urinating on the toilet seat!

Here are the results:

Doubles:

1. Falcomspectra (Lunin+Falcomist)
2. Silent Spectrum+Vans
3. Don't jump into the **** (Frotaz+Sheriton)
4. The BOBs ( Dread+Lucien)
5. BTZoo (BTZO+Zhu)
5. Zoap+Petooooo
7. Wowzers (Layzie+CXC)
7. Samus+Sheik (Ian+Darrell)
9. Greg+Battle Penguin
9. Mo****as (Bootle+KDL)
9. Star+Rage
9. Bullfrog+Firebomb

Singles:

1. Silent Spectrum
2. Lunin
3. Falcomist
4. Shadow BPZ5
5. Snap
5. Zoo
7. Zoaps
7. Frotaz
9. Myko
9. Sheridan
9. Dread
9. MarkStar
13. Petoooooooooooo
13. Lucien
13. Lung
13. CXC
17. Rage (little kid)
17. Quak
17. Bootle
17. Ian
17. Vega
17. Thompson
17. E-14
17. RTRM
25. Layzie
25. Battle Penguin

This was on hit.

Snap

Smash Ace
ok like
bootle

yes, you did get a chance to play lunin

dont you remember fox vs marth

come on.

you played.

MarcstaR

Smash Rookie
Sup everyone. That tourney was alot of fun, I learned alot. It was good to meet everyone! I hope there's another one soon.
Peace

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hmm uh yeah fun tourny, thx Bootle for hosting. Lunin and Jeff are fcking crazy:dizzy: and yeah I guess Falcomist is okay haha jk you've improved alot Justin keep it up ;D. And yeah....I'll try and decide what I'll do for a character soon @.@

petoo0

Smash Ace
Fun tourney. Felt great getting out and forgetting about how much Berkeley ***** me =P.

Bootle: Fun stuff. Nice meeting you and keep hosting these tourneys man, great turnout and tons of fun.

Jeff: Why do you always beat me GEEZ! hehe Fun matches in teams and friendlies, we need to play mor enext time tho =O.

Lunin: Yay! lunin! lol. Good to see you again. Funny *** stuff in friendlies I couldn't even play seriosuly...just to much donkey kong rapsies hahahahaha. Hopefully we can play again soon before spring break or something.

Falcomist: Always kool to see you man. when are we going to team noob. lol You ar ejust to popular now man haha. But good job in the tourney your awlays pulling ahead more.

Zoap: Good stuff on teams man. We did pretty well for our first time...dude we got 5th LOLOL. but yea good stuff. we should team again soon.

Snap: I hate you....no jk im actually in love with you LOL double jk. Next time tell me when you want to go to tournies duuude we can carpool..noob.

BTZO: heh kool to see you again man...lil rapsies marth you got going there now hahaha. you guys should get kahnia accounts and play maple with me hahahaha.

Myko: good set and funny times at subway hahaha.

Other people i Play in tourney and thos eim forgeetting cause I'm tired as hell: Fun times lol. too lazy to write much more.

peto out

HylianLord

Smash Ace
first of all thanks for teaming with me BittZoo ^^. if it weren't for my suicides... well yea... the possibilties!

off the top of my head...

Ian - we didn't get to play at all. uguu~ thanks alot for driving me, i would've been brooding at home if it weren't for you xD

petoo0 - ganon's are scary =_= sorry for gaying you with falco and falcon lol... i know those matchups are gay as hell.

bootle - i DUNNNT like dose teeps. two strong!

BTZO - marth lol... at least i only got 1 stocked ><

markstar - nice sheik. lots and lots of tech chasing xDDD. man i got lucky with that last combo on FoD. that was like dair x4 -> dsmash xDDD.

Frotaz - sorry frotaz, i can't win unless i use my counterpicks >< still nice samus, those dsmashes hurt x_x

FALCOMIST - you loser, why'd you firebird the other way eh? anyways, really good comeback, it seems you're good with those. although if i didn't kill myself on yoshis... HMMMM xD. i think i need to take ur advice and fsmash more, i never get those early kills.

Lucien - fun talking to you about stuff outside of smash @ jack in the box. i didn't know your name was actually lucien loool. and sorry for sounding / looking so emo ^^

Zoooap - man, thanks for driving us to jack in the box, that food really helped for singles ^^. didn't know you guys were anime fans, LEMME GO TO FANIME WITH YOU GUYSSS, PL00XXX

Snap - man we didn't get to play. we could've gayed each other in falco dittos >< and the illusion stall sucks! every time i tried it on SS he always just grabbed the ledge and i'd die. MEHHH.

which reminds me...

SS - HA I BEAT YOU ONCE (out of like 8). haha thanks for putting aside like what 30 minutes and playing ^^. getting ***** is always fun.

to everyon else i played in friendlies, those were good matches, kept me alive throughout the day xD

Top Bottom