• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
246 Online quizzes to do

you guys have fun doing this and maybe watching Pokken if you're interested in that.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
250 Quizzes Nailed.

I'm going ham with Sceptile and Garchomp. I'm not getting day 1 though,cuz i'm trying to save money atm.

Whiz

Smash Rookie
256 Bob-ombs
So Smash 4 got a patch. Smashboards needs one too. Please buff the amount of KB your avatar can be.

Whiz

Smash Rookie
I don't really care too much if my mains got nerfed. I'm only really playing single player right now anyway.
And I got that achievement for doing 9.0 Classic without losing a stock the other day. I got it with Lucas, whom I know nothing about. I'll attribute that to luck, but still happy. :)

Whiz

Smash Rookie
The above number is the amount of pounds of lead currently stuck in my thumbnail.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So quickly one could say it was overdramatic or short attention span. . .
I usually get over things rather quickly, even death!

I'm not even joking when I'm saying that, a few years ago, when my favorite uncle died, everyone was moping for about a year while lil' me was ready to move on with his life in less than a week :p

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
No, it's pretty short, actually.
Then can i ask how it'll fit 250 sum pounds of lead?
I usually get over things rather quickly, even death!

I'm not even joking when I'm saying that, a few years ago, when my favorite uncle died, everyone was moping for about a year while lil' me was ready to move on with his life in less than a week :p
. . .

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
The avi uploading here is more generous than the one on MLPForums lol you can at least have an avi that doesn't have to be 150 x 150 in Length width ratio here..

Last edited:

Whiz

Smash Rookie
The avi uploading here is more generous than the one on MLPForums lol you can at least have an avi that doesn't have to be 150 x 150 in Length width ratio here..
That does sounds pretty... annoying.
By the way Fluttershy Fluttershy , you seem to keep pretty up to date with MLP info. So can you do me a favor? Is Season 6 confirmed to start soon and if so what date? I haven't been keeping up and I'm too lazy to look myself since I don't know where to look.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

That does sounds pretty... annoying.
By the way Fluttershy Fluttershy , you seem to keep pretty up to date with MLP info. So can you do me a favor? Is Season 6 confirmed to start soon and if so what date? I haven't been keeping up and I'm too lazy to look myself since I don't know where to look.
It is starting on March 26. 9 more days until premier day

yeah i have to resize my entire collection of pictures I've collected from places like Dev art and Derpibooru..

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
What are you talking about?

It SUCKS!

At least, it does when your family thinks you're a heartless sociopath who lacks any respect because of that.
Basically it only sucks because of your terrible family. . . which doesn't make a difference considering they've always been heartless ********.

Still, i find moving on easily without grief nor death upon your back so relieving. . .

278 Bob-ombs
@LKW I see.
You need to type or copy and paste the whole name if you plan on using the @ symbol

Last edited:
Top Bottom