• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
165 queens stand before me.

Ladies, this is your last chance to impress me, and save yourself from elimination.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
@Darkpit54 So I watched the newest Survivor....

I'm very happy Tai is safe! I'm excited for what the next episode and the merge will look like. In other news, here are current overall editing logic ratings for each contestant:

Aubry- CP/UTR
Cydney- MOR
Debbie- CPP/OTT
Jason- CPM
Joe- UTR
Julia- Was UTR, but is drifting into CPP territory
Michele- UTR/CP
Neal- UTR/CP
Nick- UTRN
Peter- CPN
Scot- MOR
Tai- OTTP

Debbie and Tai are still my two favs, but Julia is starting to get better. Debbie, Jason, and Cydney have the best shot at winning the season from an editing standpoint (although all 3 are playing good games right now as well), although I'd say everyone has a chance (albeit small for some) to win, except for Peter, Joe, and Nick. Peter is far too sneaky, Joe has been too under the radar in edit, and Nick's social game is poor.

A10theHero A10theHero Hai A10!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I love how Cloud's nerfs are basically a slap on the wrist (except the Aerial Touch nerf, but that one's kinda fair imo) and that he's basically buffed due to the ZSS and Sheik nerfs :p

MY MAIN IS TECHNICALLY BETTER :laugh:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
VoiD is a really good Sheik and, honestly, I'm glad that the nerfs actually motivate him instead of making him drop the character.

Got a lot more respect for this man now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The way that you scream the country that you're representing is based on the population. So, if you're a really small population, you're not allowed to scream it too loud."

"So, what do you do for Canada?"

"Canada"

Top Bottom