• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It's also soup's posts concerning my claim afterwards. He first says he doesn't believe my claim at all. Then he backs off a bit after you say that you believe it and unvotes. Then his scum buddies come back in the thread, and he's once again saying he doesn't believe the claim. That's already twice he's changed his thoughts.
Stop cherrypicking my posts like any of this is true. I hate when people make posts like this without properly backing up their reasoning for thinking this or quoting the posts themselves that prove what they're saying. It either shows they're lazy or they're scum trying to paint people in a bad light without doing their homework. Eat ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

I need a nap and I'm not motivated to go through this game or even think about this phase given it's just turned into 'which PR do you believe is real more' and frankly it hurts my head thinking about all scenarios that either turn up to be WIFOM or not very fruitful.

Adieu for now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*waves at Soup*

Could you answer my question? It's rather important because I would love to see the rationale behind how Moosy and I are scum because you are insinuating we made up everything since D1 and have been crumbing like crazy to pull this elaborate scheme when honestly we didn't have to plus what do you make of Mallory co-oberating our claim as well?

To show us as scum, you have to prove we have been faking everything all game.

#HBC | ѕoup

To show us as scum, you have to prove we have been faking everything all game.
Do you know how easy it is for you to collaborate a Mason claim as scum partners? It protects both of you and is both provable from some regards, but there are still many holes that haven't been answered, which I want to get to once I've taken a nap. Just be patient, and at least humor me on why I think Bardull is scum and why you think he's town despite that.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I will say I still find it flattering how Raz/Spak/soup believe that me and J planned out this Mason claim as scum at the very start of D1, breadcrumbing it at the start of the game, dropping hints during D2, coming up with all the details of the role, and ensuring our plan goes off without a hitch even with all the craziness with roles that's been happening. Unfortunately they are scum, so they're forced in an awkward position to essentially flatter me in this manner by attempting to denounce my claim.
I actually had a post on this a bit ago, but my laptop ran out of batteries and I didn't want to derail discussion because it looked like we were actually getting somewhere.

Spak, I hope you realize what you're doing right? You're throwing your scum flavor over everything you see in an attempt to explain everything. I realize that this is the last thing that you can do as scum but tbh this is getting rather ridiculous.
I'm trying to explain to you why your reasoning for confirming Mal as town is flawed. Not saying that you are going to change your read, just trying to offer a different viewpoint.
Let me go over what you're saying:
Not only did J/mal_thug plan out the Mason claim from what essentially has to be D1 and had me breadcrumb it at the very start of the game, but they took into account that there was no kill N1 and matched everything that's happened in the thread to their claim. Then me and J gave hints of Masons starting from D2 as part of our master plan.
We don't know if there's a second RB role in the game; the lack of kill could have been unplanned.
On top of that, we also anticipated the argument that it would look strange for the claim to come from a townie looking player so we decided I had to claim.
You decided to claim early without J's permission; looking back at the thread, it was a momentum claim, not a calculated one.
Not to mention our team somehow came up with the idea of me playing scummy the whole time in anticipation of the argument.
You made it sound intentional. You said at one point that you were playing "too scummy to be lynched". I'll go back and find it if you ask, but I really don't want to search for it right now.
And don't forget my push onto SlickWylde which was apparently planned in order for me to come off as dumb town.
I agree that it was planned in order for you to come off as dumb town, and still read it as scummy.
Other than that, we managed to juggle and figure out what roles were possible and what they would do and how they were applied in order to figure out whether or not our master plan would still work from D1 to now.
I agree that the roleclaim was extremely well thought out, and at this point I agree that you could be a Mason.

So...am I getting all of this right?[/QUOTE]
Hmmm... I agree that that level of planning required for all of this is hyper-specific, but the Mason claim could have been a fakeclaim for a Mafia jailer/RBer. It's very convenient that all three of you all had contact in D1 and none of you have gotten killed yet, especially since Mal and J have been townie on a majority of people's lists up to this point.

NOTE: I apologize if my musings are near-incoherent from 8:30 this morning, but I think most of the points still stand.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, the "read" is present-tense, not past-tense. Also, the last two paragraphs are seemingly contradictory because I was typing a stream of thoughts, unedited. It's still possible that Moosy is a Mason, but he could have looked at example mason roles to construct a convincing role (he had plenty of time to do so) and his abilities make more sense as a jailer or RBer as having that in combo with a Mason is VERY OP.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
It's also soup's posts concerning my claim afterwards. He first says he doesn't believe my claim at all. Then he backs off a bit after you say that you believe it and unvotes. Then his scum buddies come back in the thread, and he's once again saying he doesn't believe the claim. That's already twice he's changed his thoughts.
Yes, I agree with this point. I would have 0 issues with a Soup lynch today, he's been hella grimy in my opinion.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Stop cherrypicking my posts like any of this is true. I hate when people make posts like this without properly backing up their reasoning for thinking this or quoting the posts themselves that prove what they're saying. It either shows they're lazy or they're scum trying to paint people in a bad light without doing their homework. Eat ****.
I don't really feel that's he's cherry picking. You really did seem to back off them once I started chiming in about them.

#HBC | ѕoup

I had a reason for doing so. These all have reasons and you're ignoring them.

#HBC | ѕoup

If you lynch me because you failed to read my posts, it's your own ****ing fault. I will not feel sorry nor apologize because I've done all I can to help town, meanwhile, you have a slot sitting on their claim who can decide the outcome of the game at free will. It's bull****.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I had a reason for doing so. These all have reasons and you're ignoring them.
I'm not ignoring anything. I agree with your point that Bardull is not cleared. In fact, I could probably be swayed to vote for him under the right conditions. But I don't see a towny reaction from you to Moosy's reveal. It really did look like you were getting scared. If I'm wrong, tell me why I'm wrong, don't just tell me I'm missing something.

Tell you what: I'll read through the pages from their reveal again, paying special attention to your posts.

#HBC | ѕoup

Thank you for that response, I hate feeling like I'm being ignored or misinterpreted. I've said it before but that's genuinely it for me because I feel like I'm not given a fair chance. I've been mislynched too often because of it and I'm trying to ensure that doesn't happen. Call it Ate, but it's true.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
I would have 0 issues with a Soup lynch today, he's been hella grimy in my opinion.
If we're lynching within the Raziek/Soup/Spak potential scumteam, we have to lynch Raziek first because of his role.

Because I have some potential anti-LyLo tech that depends on it.
I have not claimed yet.

I won't be claiming until Twilight of this phase, as my claim changes nothing in terms of how this day plays out.

What I can tell you is my role is 100% Day phase only. Nothing I do takes place at night, which is why I am corroborating Spak's claim.
Really!? This setup has that role as scum? That's ridiculously OP, but I guess its to offset all the ridiculously OP stuff that town got this game. That said, it /has/ to have a downside.

Let me guess, Raziek, you can't use it for yourself, just your scumbuddies? So Soup raising a ruckus here is just to distract us from lynching you first.

Yeah, no.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
If we're lynching within the Raziek/Soup/Spak potential scumteam, we have to lynch Raziek first because of his role.

Really!? This setup has that role as scum? That's ridiculously OP, but I guess its to offset all the ridiculously OP stuff that town got this game. That said, it /has/ to have a downside.

Let me guess, Raziek, you can't use it for yourself, just your scumbuddies? So Soup raising a ruckus here is just to distract us from lynching you first.

Yeah, no.
Interesting. I'm going to read through Soup's posts after Moosy's claim before I make any decisions.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Also, I don't want to distract from my primary case, but I /hate/ it when people misrepresent the game state. And I found the answer myself to a question I had earlier that's currently making me actually consider another possibility.
The other thing that definitely points to J and Moosy being way more credible here is that outside their claim being true, there isn't a way for the N1 NK to get blocked, unless Fanny's role was a protective one. Everybody else has claimed.

Soup claimed BP, but says he still has his vest, so he can't have soaked the kill. Unless he was lying about still having the vest for some reason?

Anybody that wants to argue against J and Moosy's claim needs to explain where the N1 NK went and why.
Oh right, [redacted] definitely makes sense and could explain some things.

Which makes:
Obviously the other side is that mal_thug has to be on the same alignment as me and J so that means we're all scum together or all town together. There is no way to take my claim otherwise. So the scum team is either me/J/mal_thug or it's outside of it. Whatever crap soup is spewing about different teams cannot happen.
kind of grimy.

This quote is just not accurate. Me being town does not guarantee Moosy/J to be town, because there's is one possible world where they're scum that I had discarded earlier. And, if that's the case, the scumteam still needs to convince one more townie to vote with them. It would be pretty /convenient/ if they managed to glom onto my townread to do so, because their WIFOM last night worked.

Rather than continue being coy, I'll just say it. Bard/J/Moosy is actually possible. I don't think its the case with the way that Raz and Soup are acting in the thread, but I can't actually mechanically eliminate it yet. In that world, Bard is an odd-night Roleblocker that blocked me n1, and probably blocked Laundry n3 (Does anybody want to claim getting blocked n2 right now?), Moosy is the role behind the abductions (which is why he claimed to visit Bard last night, in case town!spak was watching), and J's role has to do with creating chats, and maybe something else? (Since he only created a chat on N1).

This still requires J and Moosy to have decided to fake being masons since Day2 though, which is why I'm not pursuing it with my vote. But it really is /possible/, so I'd rather have Moosy/J refute it in a townier manner than dismissing it as "Whatever crap soup is spewing".

Like, this is the kind of stuff that we can spend the day talking through, because town has nothing to hide, rather than getting into yelling matches that devolve into NO U.

I'd prefer to actually use the whole week to ensure we don't make a mistake, but at the very least, we need to wait to see if we're going to get more info from Red Ryu's ability toDay. Based on how its gone so far, I think we'll probably get that tomorrow if we're going to? I don't suppose that RR can ask the mods about the timing on that?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mallory, I haven't said anything in regards to you being cleared. That's just Moosy's theory because he believes we blocked the NK.

I still think that you are a good candidate for Indy, but I doubt that you are on a mafia team.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also Moosy creates the chats and can actively post in them with me as well. I decided to just have myself chat with you so I can delve into your slot more.

My PR is the ability to chat with whoever Moosy jails with him and that I'm a Mason. That's pretty much it.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Nope. Part of my jailing ability is to get a QT with them on the next day. As J says, it was just decided that I would not post anything to ensure against the possibility where mal_thug was Mafia and kill J the next night.

Which in turn answers soup or Spak's assumption (I forget which) about how mal_thug would not kill J during night believing J would think mal_thug was town.. All mal_thug knew at that point was that he had access to a QT with J during Day and that's it. That's a pretty powerful role to have as your immediately able to influence someone privately. If mal_thug was Mafia, it would be in his best interest to kill J ASAP in order to prevent him from making more QT's with people. Which is why I was perfectly fine with the default action during N2 where I protected J.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Which in turn answers soup or Spak's assumption (I forget which) about how mal_thug would not kill J during night believing J would think mal_thug was town.. All mal_thug knew at that point was that he had access to a QT with J during Day and that's it. That's a pretty powerful role to have as your immediately able to influence someone privately. If mal_thug was Mafia, it would be in his best interest to kill J ASAP in order to prevent him from making more QT's with people. Which is why I was perfectly fine with the default action during N2 where I protected J.
Ok, so to be clear:

Was protecting J N2 a purposeful choice, or an accident? You can't say that its both.

If it was a choice, you're saying that you made that choice because you thought I was scum at that point (N2)?

And you were convinced enough that it was worth the opportunity cost of not having an additional chat with somebody else on D3, something you're calling a very powerful ability?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Ok, so to be clear:

Was protecting J N2 a purposeful choice, or an accident? You can't say that its both.

If it was a choice, you're saying that you made that choice because you thought I was scum at that point (N2)?

And you were convinced enough that it was worth the opportunity cost of not having an additional chat with somebody else on D3, something you're calling a very powerful ability?
I actually did check the thread once on Sunday and saw that the default action of me not picking someone was to protect J. Two factors went into me not doing anything. The first reason was that I didn't care much for the game at that point as all my scum reads turned out wrong and townies were acting super scummy and relying on their roles to cover up later. The second reason for just letting the default action occur was to prepare for the off chance that you were scum. I was fairly certain that you were town but I thought that you would make killing J your priority N2 if you happened to be Mafia. As I said before, it did cross my mind that you might be Mafia that carried the KP and I happened to block the KP, so this served as the confirmation check for me that you were town.

As for who to pick to chat with, I thought about that for a bit on Sunday and I didn't want to pick anyone I didn't have a sure town read on. I did think about Slick for a bit but keeping my role for N3 on the off chance that Mafia wanted to kill J during N2 was more important to me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Why is this the first time I am hearing about this? You told me in our mason that you just forgot to do it.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
townies were acting super scummy and relying on their roles to cover up later.
You keep using this to excuse your earlier actions. Have you given any thought to how ridiculously hypocritical that is coming from you?

Either way, you're really waffling here on whether you thought I was scum or not at that point in the game.

You said that the whole reason that you chose me N1 was because you were sure I was town. And you're now saying that the whole reason that you didn't pick anybody N2 was because you weren't sure any of them were town, and you thought I /might/ be scum. I mean, except for Slick, who you knew was town.

So N1, you definitely thought I was town. But by the end of D2, you had changed your mind? But only just long enough to make your Night Action choice, as soon as it was D3, I was back to being super town just because the scum team didn't try to shoot J.

So what on D2 changed your mind? Was it the contents of that chat I had with J? Was it stuff I posted in the thread?

Then you're also giving me mixed signals on how strong you thought the chat ability was. Based on your logic around protecting J, you thought it was strong enough that if the scumteam knew about it, they'd prioritize shooting that player first. And you keep talking about how powerful that ability is.

But again, you chose not to use it N2.

So, is it really good, or is it not that important?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Why is this the first time I am hearing about this? You told me in our mason that you just forgot to do it.

:/ I thought it would be rude to say I didn't care about the game to you since our abilities are linked together and whatever I do influences you as well.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
You keep using this to excuse your earlier actions. Have you given any thought to how ridiculously hypocritical that is coming from you?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Either way, you're really waffling here on whether you thought I was scum or not at that point in the game.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You said that the whole reason that you chose me N1 was because you were sure I was town. And you're now saying that the whole reason that you didn't pick anybody N2 was because you weren't sure any of them were town, and you thought I /might/ be scum. I mean, except for Slick, who you knew was town.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So N1, you definitely thought I was town. But by the end of D2, you had changed your mind? But only just long enough to make your Night Action choice, as soon as it was D3, I was back to being super town just because the scum team didn't try to shoot J.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So what on D2 changed your mind? Was it the contents of that chat I had with J? Was it stuff I posted in the thread?[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then you're also giving me mixed signals on how strong you thought the chat ability was. Based on your logic around protecting J, you thought it was strong enough that if the scumteam knew about it, they'd prioritize shooting that player first. And you keep talking about how powerful that ability is. [/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]But again, you chose not to use it N2.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So, is it really good, or is it not that important?

Yep, of course I realize how hypocritical it is. Which is precisely why I started disliking this game more and more as time went on and more roles were revealed.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Okay, let me explain it this way. N1, I had the feeling you would be NK'd for various reasons and J also suggested you as a jail option, so I went ahead with that. At that point, I was pretty much reading you as town. Come D2, townies do weird **** and I see how the game is revolving around roles and not skillful play so I basically stop caring besides to occasionally post that J is town and mal_thug is probably town. Come N2, my amount of not caring was pretty much 98% and my amount of thought was 2%. When I saw that the default action was to jail J, I really didn't feel like thinking about who to jail or not. So my decision to go with the default action was basically 98% not wanting to think about the game and the other 2% was coming up with the rationale that this would safeguard against the small possibility that you actually were scum. I emphasize small because you were around 95% town in my mind after N1 and if you didn't go after J this night, you would be upped to 99.99% town which is basically what happened. The 0.001% is because you aren't mod confirmed but that's splitting hairs.[/FONT]

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]idk what the f*** happened there lol.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Why is this the first time I am hearing about this? You told me in our mason that you just forgot to do it.

:/ I thought it would be rude to say I didn't care about the game to you since our abilities are linked together and whatever I do influences you as well.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Either way, you're really waffling here on whether you thought I was scum or not at that point in the game.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]You said that the whole reason that you chose me N1 was because you were sure I was town. And you're now saying that the whole reason that you didn't pick anybody N2 was because you weren't sure any of them were town, and you thought I /might/ be scum. I mean, except for Slick, who you knew was town.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]So N1, you definitely thought I was town. But by the end of D2, you had changed your mind? But only just long enough to make your Night Action choice, as soon as it was D3, I was back to being super town just because the scum team didn't try to shoot J.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]So what on D2 changed your mind? Was it the contents of that chat I had with J? Was it stuff I posted in the thread?[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Then you're also giving me mixed signals on how strong you thought the chat ability was. Based on your logic around protecting J, you thought it was strong enough that if the scumteam knew about it, they'd prioritize shooting that player first. And you keep talking about how powerful that ability is. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]But again, you chose not to use it N2.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]So, is it really good, or is it not that important?

Yep, of course I realize how hypocritical it is. Which is precisely why I started disliking this game more and more as time went on and more roles were revealed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Okay, let me explain it this way. N1, I had the feeling you would be NK'd for various reasons and J also suggested you as a jail option, so I went ahead with that. At that point, I was pretty much reading you as town. Come D2, townies do weird **** and I see how the game is revolving around roles and not skillful play so I basically stop caring besides to occasionally post that J is town and mal_thug is probably town. Come N2, my amount of not caring was pretty much 98% and my amount of thought was 2%. When I saw that the default action was to jail J, I really didn't feel like thinking about who to jail or not. So my decision to go with the default action was basically 98% not wanting to think about the game and the other 2% was coming up with the rationale that this would safeguard against the small possibility that you actually were scum. I emphasize small because you were around 95% town in my mind after N1 and if you didn't go after J this night, you would be upped to 99.99% town which is basically what happened. The 0.001% is because you aren't mod confirmed but that's splitting hairs.[/FONT]

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Sorry, I don't know what the f*** happened there.

Why is this the first time I am hearing about this? You told me in our mason that you just forgot to do it.
:/ I thought it would be rude to say I didn't care about the game since our abilities are linked together and whatever I do affects you as well.

Either way, you're really waffling here on whether you thought I was scum or not at that point in the game.

You said that the whole reason that you chose me N1 was because you were sure I was town. And you're now saying that the whole reason that you didn't pick anybody N2 was because you weren't sure any of them were town, and you thought I /might/ be scum. I mean, except for Slick, who you knew was town.

So N1, you definitely thought I was town. But by the end of D2, you had changed your mind? But only just long enough to make your Night Action choice, as soon as it was D3, I was back to being super town just because the scum team didn't try to shoot J.

So what on D2 changed your mind? Was it the contents of that chat I had with J? Was it stuff I posted in the thread?

Then you're also giving me mixed signals on how strong you thought the chat ability was. Based on your logic around protecting J, you thought it was strong enough that if the scumteam knew about it, they'd prioritize shooting that player first. And you keep talking about how powerful that ability is.

But again, you chose not to use it N2.

So, is it really good, or is it not that important?
Yep, of course I realize how hypocritical it is. Which is precisely why I started disliking this game more and more as time went on and more roles were revealed.

Okay, let me clarify.
- N1, I had the feeling you would be NK'd for various reasons and J also suggested you as a jail option, so I went ahead with that. At that point, I was pretty much reading you as town.
- Come D2, townies do weird **** and I see how the game is revolving around roles and not actual play so I basically stop caring besides to occasionally post that J is town and mal_thug is most likely town.
- Come N2, my amount of not caring was pretty much 98% and my amount of actual caring was 2%. When I saw that the default action was to jail J, I really didn't feel like thinking about who to jail or not. So my decision to go with the default action was basically 98% not wanting to think about the game and the other 2% was coming up with the rationale that this would at least safeguard against the small possibility that you actually were scum. I emphasize small because you were around 95% town in my mind After N1 and if the KP wasn't blocked when I jailed J, you would be upped to 99.99% town which is basically what happened. The 0.001% is because you aren't mod confirmed but that's splitting hairs.

tl;dr It's probably bad for my explanation to essentially be that I didn't care enough but that's the truth of it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Moosy's last few posts have rubbed me the wrong way, still re-reading stuff

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
It seems like the only need for this newsflash would be if Bard were actually cop. I'm starting to think either he's confirmed townie or someone hasn't correctly claimed yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

That throws my idea of bard being scum out the window it seems, and thus I have to rethink **** yet again.

**** me.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I have no idea what any of these news flashes mean...I'm confused.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I have no idea what any of these news flashes mean...I'm confused.
Basically, the news flashes are ways of giving us hints on possible roles (since it's a closed setup, this makes it a tad more manageable). One of them foretold a traitor, one of them was talking about fog (I think that was for abductor), and this one is that everyone is sane. Levels of sanity usually refer to a cop's role, meaning that I think Bard is pretty much confirmed town.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Bard/Joosy OR
Bard/Mallo/Raz.
Do you still believe this? This doesn't make sense to me now. I really don't see Bard being on a team with Joosy.

However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bard is scum. And I HATE his play last day. I know we ended up getting a Mafia kill, but I believe that was either luck, or Bard was Mafia trying to just kill someone.

When someone lies like that, and another player forces him to admit it (Spak in this case) I tend to believe the other player. I believe that Spak truly did track Bard, and I don't think we'd have a scum tracker.

Can we even vote for Bard when he's not here? I don't know if I like the Soup vote yet.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Do you still believe this? This doesn't make sense to me now. I really don't see Bard being on a team with Joosy.

However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bard is scum. And I HATE his play last day. I know we ended up getting a Mafia kill, but I believe that was either luck, or Bard was Mafia trying to just kill someone.

When someone lies like that, and another player forces him to admit it (Spak in this case) I tend to believe the other player. I believe that Spak truly did track Bard, and I don't think we'd have a scum tracker.

Can we even vote for Bard when he's not here? I don't know if I like the Soup vote yet.
The news flash hints that BarD is town if I'm reading it correctly, and we can't vote for him anyway as he's disappeared. Feel free to ask questions and discuss some more, but we should lynch Raz today.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
The news flash hints that BarD is town if I'm reading it correctly, and we can't vote for him anyway as he's disappeared. Feel free to ask questions and discuss some more, but we should lynch Raz today.
Wow I'm an idiot, you're right. I just completely forgot about that right after it happened. #facepalm

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
N3 I targeted BarDulL. I got a notice that I jailed him but I was roleblocked which stopped me from getting a QT with him. I don't know if it's my action that made him disappear or something else though and I don't care because he was basically town at that point.
Also, a quick question. Were you told in the message that you were RB'd, or did you just assume it because you didn't open the QT? It doesn't make much sense to have someone get only half RB'd, which would be the case if you jailed him successfully and didn't get the QT. To me, it would make more sense if the abduction doesn't take priority over the kill protection jailing, but takes priority over QT (because thinking about this realistically, someone who cannot communicate with anyone in-thread and isn't part of the votecount is likely to be completely cut off from game-related interactions), meaning you might not have actually gotten RB'd.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Also, a quick question. Were you told in the message that you were RB'd, or did you just assume it because you didn't open the QT? It doesn't make much sense to have someone get only half RB'd, which would be the case if you jailed him successfully and didn't get the QT. To me, it would make more sense if the abduction doesn't take priority over the kill protection jailing, but takes priority over QT (because thinking about this realistically, someone who cannot communicate with anyone in-thread and isn't part of the votecount is likely to be completely cut off from game-related interactions), meaning you might not have actually gotten RB'd.
The message said I jailed him but that I got roleblocked, preventing me from talking with BarD.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
The message said I jailed him but that I got roleblocked, preventing me from talking with BarD.
Then how did the jail go through if you were RB'd? That's either a contradiction on your part, or a contradiction on the mod's part.

Top Bottom