• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I love playing Dom, but seeing as it'll be near impossible for us to get a full party together I'll probably be playing a lot of FFA in this game.

I'm also curious as to how many kills it takes to get the orbital vsat.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I believe there's a wildcard that lets you run a 2nd lethal, and of course scavenger too (assuming it refills lethals)

those 2 thawks and scavenger would take up 4 points

:phone:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Nope, no pro perks in this game. That's a good thing IMO.

Without pro perks, not only is it less complicated and confusing, but you don't have to go play ridiculous game modes and do a bunch of ******** challenges to get your pro perks. Just the way it should be.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Do we have to buy guns and attachment?

I dunno what is more annoying.. Unlocking gun attachments or just saving points to buy both the guns and attachments

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Play modern warfare 2 - everybody is sniping, tubing, knifing, and camping with shotguns.

Play black ops - everybody uses ghost, famas, ak74u, second chance.

Modern warfare 3 - well, you know how that goes.

Every single ****ing CoD game is littered with all this **** for complete ******* to use because they suck at the game.

When I started playing CoD, I started with WaW. Know what WaW was? MP40 jug and modded assault rifles. Nothing else. And know what? I played the game, sucked, and got better. I didn't tube everybody, I didn't run around knifing everybody, I didn't fall on my *** with final stand a million times, and I certainly didn't get better from using ****** streaks. Err, deathstreaks. My bad. You just have to be a ****** to get on a deathstreak, is what I meant.

Rage ops 2 inbound. For sure.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
We were playing black ops.

Bad things happen when I play black ops.

AND YOU GOT AN XBOX YOU CAN USE?!?!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I have bad news. I was so happy that Delta got an Xbox that I accidentally broke my own. And all of my disks. And all my computers.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I found an XBox within like, 15 minutes of entering my dorm house. As time went on though, it appears it belongs to my RHs, who actually live here, with their families. Meaning it sure as hell ain't open for me to use.

I'll have to keep looking. Connecting to XBL from here is kinda weird as **** anyways.

Sorry guys. ;_;

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Just tell them that you're THE Deltacod. They'll be like, "Whoa, really? Oh, pardon us. Here, use our Xbox please. Would you like some grapes? Let me peel them for you."

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
How does THE Deltacod like his eggs? Ledge and campy right?

I'll be using xbl, 99% of the time on for zombies.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Good thing you have an Xbox with you :troll:

You can add me (GT = ZlippyToad), but I don't play zombies. It's too scary :scared:
Meh, I wanted the kid to add me while I had it fresh in my mind. Not everyone is bad at things like you, Bobby Wobby. I plan FAR IN ADVANCE.

Now, will you admire my pecs? :awesome:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
You have no idea how much hype I've lost for this game since the whole picking up a gun with 6 perks thing was found out. It sounds silly but it's going to be giant problem. Prepare for another stealth game yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guess it's back to me trying to get a transfer cable so I can send Delta my 60gb xbawx as well.

Neji

Smash Cadet
Black Ops was quite honestly one of the worst games I have EVER played out of the tons and tons of games I have played. CoD4 was fun, WaW was fun, Mw2 was decent at best, BO... trash, MW3, complete garbage. What do we have to look forward too? Another repetitive skilless boring FPS in which these companies have proven they are running out of ideas and are forging this **** for the money.

Treyarc and Infinity Ward are pathetic now. Ever since WaW **** has been going down. The quality of their games decrease more and more with every release. I've seen a lot of footage and trailers of BO2 and it honestly makes me want to puke. Why charge 60 bucks for a severely low quality game? Lol. I have nothing but bad things to say about this series and even more so to the people that play it on a competitive level and think its one of most skill demanding things in the world. Lol.

No offense to the CoD fans... but that's just my two cents on a horrible franchise and its terrible competitive community.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I actually thought Black Ops was pretty good. MW3 is completely awful, though, sniper rifles are so overpowered in that game.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Black Ops was quite honestly one of the worst games I have EVER played out of the tons and tons of games I have played. CoD4 was fun, WaW was fun, Mw2 was decent at best, BO... trash, MW3, complete garbage. What do we have to look forward too? Another repetitive skilless boring FPS in which these companies have proven they are running out of ideas and are forging this **** for the money.

Treyarc and Infinity Ward are pathetic now. Ever since WaW **** has been going down. The quality of their games decrease more and more with every release. I've seen a lot of footage and trailers of BO2 and it honestly makes me want to puke. Why charge 60 bucks for a severely low quality game? Lol. I have nothing but bad things to say about this series and even more so to the people that play it on a competitive level and think its one of most skill demanding things in the world. Lol.

No offense to the CoD fans... but that's just my two cents on a horrible franchise and its terrible competitive community.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace

It's that time of the year again friends. Brace yourselves.
....The morons are coming.

Also $60.00???????? OMFG NO WAY S0 MUCH MANNNNNNN. Except i'm not a poor **** so I don't care

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
It's that time of the year again friends. Brace yourselves.
....The morons are coming.

Also $60.00???????? OMFG NO WAY S0 MUCH MANNNNNNN. Except i'm not a poor **** so I don't care
Don't you always form opinions on games before playing them? I know I do!

Lol he said MW2 was decent. Credibility = gone

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I actually thought Black Ops was pretty good. MW3 is completely awful, though, sniper rifles are so overpowered in that game.
Agreed. Stopped play MW3 pretty quickly and never bought any of the map packs, Black Ops on the other hand I played much more and got all the packs.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

A few things:

1. If you dislike the games and you're not going to say anything productive, then just don't post because no one cares about how much you hate the franchise.

2. I'm tired, no, WE'RE tired of shutting down people who make this argument. It's a waste of your time.

3. A low quality game? Awesome! I didn't know you've played it before. Hook me up, man!

4. $60 is nothing. Get off your *** and get a job.

Good day to you.

My list:

BO
WaW
CoD4
HUGE GAP
MW3
very small gap
MW2
I'd have to agree with this list for the most part, but I might put MW3 on the bottom. MW2 was at least fun at times if you got the right lobby. MW3 isn't fun even when you're playing against complete degenerates. Not sure. Also might put WaW on top now that I think about it.....but it's a tough decision.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
In this in terms of enjoyment or what you actually believe to be the best made games?
If it's the latter I agree with your list.
In terms of fun my list is
COD4
BO
WAW
MW3
MW2

John2k4

The End of an Era
Enough with the bashing. Everyone is subject to their own opinions, but things are getting a little hot.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Apparently the knife is a 2 hit kill to the front, 1 hit kill to the back.

If this is true...

If this is true..............

Welp, in that case, guess that means it'll be time to make tomahawking at knifing distance second nature to me :troll:

When I started playing CoD, I started with WaW. Know what WaW was? MP40 jug and modded assault rifles. Nothing else. And know what? I played the game, sucked, and got better. I didn't tube everybody, I didn't run around knifing everybody, I didn't fall on my *** with final stand a million times, and I certainly didn't get better from using ****** streaks. Err, deathstreaks. My bad. You just have to be a ****** to get on a deathstreak, is what I meant.
Putting aside your hatred of panic knifing, running around knifing everybody is harder than it seems :I

How does THE Deltacod like his eggs? Ledge and campy right?

I'll be using xbl, 99% of the time on for zombies.
Add me too Ussi <3

GT: Thunder44

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Guess it's back to me trying to get a transfer cable so I can send Delta my 60gb xbawx as well.
LOL don't worry about it.

But if you do, PLEASE DON'T LET THE PACKAGE GET HERE ON FRIDAYS OR THE PEOPLE WORKING HERE WILL KILL ME.

Also, because everyone is doing it - My CoD rankings.

W@W
CoD4
Black Ops
MW2
MW3

I think Black Ops is the most balanced, but it's so booooooooring.

And W@W has the War game mode. That's ****ing amazing.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
LOL don't worry about it.

But if you do, PLEASE DON'T LET THE PACKAGE GET HERE ON FRIDAYS OR THE PEOPLE WORKING HERE WILL KILL ME.

Also, because everyone is doing it - My CoD rankings.

W@W
CoD4
Black Ops
MW2
MW3

I think Black Ops is the most balanced, but it's so booooooooring.

And W@W has the War game mode. That's ****ing amazing.
I ****ing love Delta. This list is perfect. And yes, black ops is super boring so it's meh.

WaW's war game mode was so amazing. If they brought it back, I'd refuse to play anything else.

I miss you delta. Come back to me.

Top Bottom