• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Theater mode will be available in zombies and now you can make your own class in the campaign

:phone:
Guess I'll be breaking campaign too.

Delta have you hung out with odin yet?

No. :(

I was just thinking about him today.

As weird as that sounds.

Why, you in the area HotArms?

We're going paintballing tomorrow. Anyone wanna go?
There was a paintball thing at the RSO fair last week, and I thought of you then.

We seriously need to hang out, though. You should definitely hit me up on FB or something at the beginning of the week if you have plans so I can adjust my homework schedule to allow me to go. I get a looooooooooooot of work. @_@

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Im in urbana, so not really close lol

Uh, actually...

:google maps it:

No you're right.

The place we go to is Fox Paintball in Newark, IL. It's closer to your direction. But that's like saying New York is closer to London than Chicago is.

Technically, yes. But still not that ****ing close. It would be a 2 and half hour drive for you.

@Delta: Good sir, yes. We must hang out. I work 7a-3p during the week, Monday-Friday now. So weekends are open!

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
When black ops 2 comes out Elite will be free with some new features and you will now have to buy a season pass to get dlc at a discount price.they will have the maps available to buy 1 at a time for $15 our 4000 points

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
When black ops 2 comes out Elite will be free with some new features and you will now have to buy a season pass to get dlc at a discount price.they will have the maps available to buy 1 at a time for $15 our 4000 points

do you have a link to this kind of news?

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Has anybody seen the"free call of duty elite"video?there's a small glance at a zombie page with a pie chart with four sections.possible fourth game mode?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
better look at the prestige emblems

they look amazing

I really wish they would implement something where when you hit a prestige you can revert your emblem back to a previous prestige, Im going all the way to the end as usual but that 2nd. 5th, and 6th prestige emblems mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Bleh, I'd be tempted to stop at 2nd prestige if it weren't for the fact we're all gonna tryhard to 10th prestige as fast as possible <3

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Since it won't always be easy to get a party together, I'm going to play a lot more FFA in this game to rank up. FFA is actually a pretty good way to rank up if you can get into some fast-paced lobbies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ODIN does it again.:applejack:

Anyway, Zatch will probably be getting this game for Christmas, as he did with MW3. He'll hopefully see you mates then. <3 I still exist.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I think blackops has a diff prestige system this time, weapons have their own prestige system so you can still prestige in emblems and keep your weapons

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm waiting for pre-order online had shipped noobs to become a thing as staying in line to buy the game at midnight is skill.

Top Bottom