• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bit Battles February 8th 2014, Dallas TX

RSVP

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to come out for Bit Battles. Sorry.

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
I should be able to make it out to this, mostly because I live nearby. I may be able to bring a full setup with Melee and PM. Is it ok if I set up PM when friendlies are going on?

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to make it out to this, mostly because I live nearby. I may be able to bring a full setup with Melee and PM. Is it ok if I set up PM when friendlies are going on?
bring it, but idk how much it will be used

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Do you have a teammate?

If he does anybody good want to win teams?
I'm not sure who I'm teaming with, but I'm also not 100% sure I'm going, but I'm, like, 90% sure.

Oracle our team could be Low Tier County.

If Zach goes I'll prob team with him but I don't know

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
I'm not sure who I'm teaming with, but I'm also not 100% sure I'm going, but I'm, like, 90% sure.

Oracle our team could be Low Tier County.

If Zach goes I'll prob team with him but I don't know
Hamyojo, you can team with my Roy. Also, I can bring a setup with a 6inx7in (9in diagonally) screen that has a VCR recorder attached. First tournament, here I come!

D

Deleted member

Goddamn. I really wanna go, but I can't. I'm pretty pissed, but whatever.

I'll see you guys at Bowsers Revenge and possibly that weird Grandpa thing that Oracle's hosting.

Hiya

Smash Rookie
don't know if we're coming. Soup isn't (at a funeral) and the rest of the GANG doesn't really want to lmaoo. I'll probably show up for awhile though idk how long

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Too weighted down by various assignment to end up making it out to this.
Buuut anyone who can't make it can be comforted by the fact that tournaments around here just keep popping up. :D

Last edited:

smile.mau5

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1693-2336-8273
Being the first one of these I went to, it was fun and great. Great people here, figure I join the forums. \_:D_/

Top Bottom