• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

*CT*

Smash Lord
nick is amazing in other ways...aka he's awesome

but he got 49th out of 49th at billfest...i mean...sorry
Which is closer to Hickory, Charlotte or Winston Salem?

Still want to see that bracket, I have no clue where I placed :p and its my first tournament. Nomnomnom

*CT*

Smash Lord
psssst, visit your roommate.
Yeah I just remembered (looked at your tag) that you live in WS. :O What part?, I'll ask him if he knows where it is. Maybe one weekend when there isn't a tournament I could "visit" him and get some friendlies in with you.

*CT*

Smash Lord
PP is doing schoolwork this weekend...I'm not...easy choice here
Sorry Stingers I have a few exams on Monday and a lot of work to get through too. I don't even think my room mate is gonna be heading back to WS or not. Just trying to get locations down for the future.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yeah Dr. Pee Pee were close. We definitly gotta smash. I go up to wintom salem alot cuz my girl lives there and visits her fam. We should exchange numbers and brawl codes. cuz im so bored i might just play online. and i heard u play online

Top Bottom