• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beware All Ye Who Dare Watch This Match

tsetse

Smash Lord
This is dumb. Isai and Ken are the best team in the world. They proved it in japan. Not only do ken and Isai have the best marth and shiek combo they can counter pick all sort of chars. Twin only play fox falco. Ken and Isai know that match up to good.

The twins will not travel out of mexico. They John and say that they are the best and dont need to leave mexico to prove it. A certain friend of Mine "rick" already asked them and that was their answer. He went to play them in monterey already.

Let me break down why the other team was noob.

1.at 11 sec awelo air dodges way below the ledge like way below

2. from 22 to 27 awelo dont di at all. like he seriously dont di

3 from 58 sec to 103 awelo just holds shield

4 at 10 sec with javi super far away people comes up with nothing but a spike

5 at 27 sec people falls down by himself not air evade not running not illlusioning but just falls no edgegaurd or nothing.

6 from 3sec to 39sec people stands there and does nothing like nothing just gets thrown about.

7. at 46sec people at 0% damage gets shine spike from above the stage not below but above the stage doesnt start recovering till he is way below the stage.

8. from 1:01 thru 1:10 people after stealing a stock does not do a single thin no evade dodge or hit, wait i think he jumped once, yeah he jumped once.

Any combnation from team ben
forward taj
ken isai
Crystal city
any pro or semi pro team with chudat
or KDJ and ????
PC and????
any of those can beat the twins.

Seriously mexicos smash scene is fairly new compared to the US. It is a joke to think that these guys that dont travel out of the US could come and beat the top "seasoned" teams from the us.
The twins technical skill is good but not superior to that of the top smashers in the US. The could prolly be semi-pro but not Top ten.

Sorry bout the post but it really gets old to here twins this twins that, they need to travel out of Mex if they want to get any recognition. Ken would destroy Javi on FD Marth on Fox.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha more teams than just those exist, lots of US teams would beat them, but this video really doesn't show anything other than "a good team is better than a horrible team" which is pretty obvious lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I have to say it was pretty impressive! But in reality, noone plays 100% aggro like that for the whole match. If this isn't AR, then it's an aggressive fox and falco who got lucky and didn't get shut down like they should have.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
they did not get lucky, what the heck are you talking about. have you seen these guys in 1v1? they are mad fast and are twins so I'm sure they know exactly how each other play. I'm terrified of this team.

I'm pretty sure any one who has posted in this thread so far would get ***** horribly by this team, if you all think the U.S. has plenty of teams that could take them, how come none of the players actually came here and said it.

(ken, PC, Chu all start posting in this thread)

DYC

Smash Champion
they did not get lucky, what the heck are you talking about. have you seen these guys in 1v1? they are mad fast and are twins so I'm sure they know exactly how each other play. I'm terrified of this team.

I'm pretty sure any one who has posted in this thread so far would get ***** horribly by this team, if you all think the U.S. has plenty of teams that could take them, how come none of the players actually came here and said it.

(ken, PC, Chu all start posting in this thread)
Isai already posted in the thread so you are mistaken.

Top Bottom