• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beware All Ye Who Dare Watch This Match

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yup, Ken + Isai can beat them, there the best for a reason. and of coruse pc chris + ???? could beat them.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I was thinking maybe king+ksihprime could do it too. only because you can't combo jiggly. umm, Isai would get combo-ed to all hell and back. if ken played his marth and not fox, they may MAY have a slight chance. however, ken+isai would probably beat them over 50% of the time at a different level imo.

_shadow_fox_

Smash Cadet
The fox had 7 KOs. And he shot that laser at the end that almost hit the falco for the 8th. Anyway, I dont know. That was one of the best teams I've ever seen. Ken+ Isai might be able to.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I think my brother and I would stand a good chance. Probably lose the counterpick round on FD though :laugh:

Ganon/Falco is our main team. We also have the "brotherly telekenesis"
Well worded about the telekinesis, even though you probably mean telepathy, because you can't move things with your mind, you just know what the other person is thinking and what they'll do. the same thing happens to me with my bro. we are a ganon/sheik team.

needless to say, the brotherly telepathy won't help give you an advantage noobking, because the twins have it too, and you can see it in action in this fight. holy flirking schnit! that team got 8 STOCKED

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah, that Red Team sucked ***.

Don't get me wrong Twins are pretty nice, but if you saw how the red team were playing it look like they didn't know what to do and were doing a lot of dumb things.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
it's hard to say a team sucks when they are getting relentless combo-ed all game long. I'd like to see the team fight in a different match. oh, and they DEFINATELY should'nt've gone with characters that can be ***** that easily by the twins.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I was thinking maybe king+ksihprime could do it too. only because you can't combo jiggly. umm, Isai would get combo-ed to all hell and back. if ken played his marth and not fox, they may MAY have a slight chance. however, ken+isai would probably beat them over 50% of the time at a different level imo.
I'm hurt :(

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Dang!! It only took them a 1:19 to finish that match? That was pretty good...I need to find a good Mario teammate 4real...

Cold_Trax

Smash Cadet
Whoa...insane
well that's it time to get back on comboing with my brother. Ur main team is falco/fox also but he does all the killing. i just rack up the damage with combos and well we own with them.
We haven't lost with our team but I would bet we would lost against Javi and his bro.
Ken+Isai would win though hands down. As for me i've learned not to pick fights with twins

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
These guys are from Mexico? I doubt they have enough experience to take on Ken and Isai. It's more than likely they would lose to even worse teams than the top 3 or so from the USA. If they come to the U.S. and place well, then I'll believe they're really good. Also, this is probably one of their better games that was placed on youtube. I highly doubt they 8 stock the opposing team all the time.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I've seen a number of matches of these guys, both doubles and singles. They're really not comparable to the upper levels of the US pro smash scene, but I don't doubt for a second that they'd hold their own in the MLG, or any respectable competition.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
why is this impressive? the other team of space animals recover horendously and get shienspiked for it

wow, that is crazy, i've never seen technical feats such as these </sarcasm>

maybe washington in general is just really technical, but this isn't really impressive at all, maybe put up a good teams match or something

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'd like to see them come to the US and see how they do. Good stuff though. But then again, the other team got ***** so hard it's hard to say anything much.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Nice team play. The reson they got 8stocked was cuz 75% of the match Javi killed the other guys with shine.
But very kool and good teamplay tho.
Anyway, i think Ken and Isai would have taken them.

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
yea to me it looks like ken and isai could beat them those guys didnt have much team combos and i didnt really see jorge do much in that team battle and javi can shinespike the falco its like wat gimpy fish said they did dumd recover tatics and got thier a** shine spiked

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Is anybody else kind of sick of hearing about these Mexico dudes and how they would utterly **** Ken/any top US player?? Videos mean little, if they want to prove themselves they can come to a big US tourney.

Top Bottom