• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
For the people that go to SJSU. Since the CS club shut down smash, we now all play in CVB. Like Verge said, usually play every Tues/Thurs starting from 1pm-5pm. If you are interested in playing with us, let us know. Leave a name and number so we can text you or something; we are always looking for new players to smash with.

Rocky

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
ROCK#450
I'll definitely try to head back to campus on Thursday (I'm usually out of downtown SJ for weekends) to play.

Miharu

Smash Hero
For the people that go to SJSU. Since the CS club shut down smash, we now all play in CVB. Like Verge said, usually play every Tues/Thurs starting from 1pm-5pm. If you are interested in playing with us, let us know. Leave a name and number so we can text you or something; we are always looking for new players to smash with.
hi sundah i'm down to play on tuesdays

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah we are probably playing this Tuesday (11/16/10). Chris, Lord, and Rocky, I'll text you. If you want to join us tomorrow, leave a name and number and I'll try to check SWF before we play.

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
Hey text me at: 60611002
it's some weird texting app for my iPod which is why it's not a normal number. Name is sam.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
lol my god Lord's link left me speechless. Sam I tried texting your number but it didn't work. Good playing you guys, see you either this Thursday or next Tuesday.

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol my god Lord's link left me speechless. Sam I tried texting your number but it didn't work. Good playing you guys, see you either this Thursday or next Tuesday.
he's seriously way too good

it's been a while since someone's play has just made me go "holy ****" every minute

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
don't have any plans as of now so anytime is fine really, as long as you meant saturday by tomorrow. watching football sunday so i prob won't be playing

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
I WANNA PLAY TODAY RAHHHHHHH

but I can't really drive unless it's way later. I might go play at HMW's dorm instead but if anyone wants to play today who can come to me I'm definitely down.

Fremont

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
When was the last time I went to a tourney? Damn you guys gotta host a lot of smashfests :D

Naota21t

Smash Champion
who wants to play this coming week?

preferbly tuesday lol.

i been putting in hours at the lab working on this new falco

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
I might host another one of my summer smashfest's during this winterbreak if enough people want to play. About 12+ people; I finish this semester in a week.

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
Vegard! Our timing could not have been worse. I remember talking to you on MSN about this, haha.
You should either try to get to America early or stay later during Spring. I want to meet you. :p

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I would like to play and potentially also sleep somewhere in SJ/peninsula tonight, as I'm going to SF tomorrow afternoon.

Top Bottom