• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

JustBlind

Smash Rookie
anyone in south bay, near campbell/saratoga? Haven't played for two years and wanna get back into it after finding my controller. Also, if anyone knows where to pick up a cube + disc I'd rather buy local than order online.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Join the norcal melee fb group in MasterShake's sig. I dunno about Livermore but there are a decent number of active people in Dublin/Pleasanton. Ashkon is a nice guy you can ask him.

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
Join the norcal melee fb group in MasterShake's sig. I dunno about Livermore but there are a decent number of active people in Dublin/Pleasanton. Ashkon is a nice guy you can ask him.
I've tried several times to join but to no avail...(5 minutes after I posted this I get accepted >.<)
But really there is no one that consistently plays out in Livermore. I mean my brother Johnknight1 would honestly be one of the best players in Livermore a few years back when he was more involved and that's something.... Love you bro.

Tempted to post his fight vs Shroomed at TNE but I won't XD

Last edited:

Ashkon Honardoost

Smash Rookie
I've tried several times to join but to no avail...(5 minutes after I posted this I get accepted >.<)
But really there is no one that consistently plays out in Livermore. I mean my brother Johnknight1 would honestly be one of the best players in Livermore a few years back when he was more involved and that's something.... Love you bro.

Tempted to post his fight vs Shroomed at TNE but I won't XD
Hey man I live in Dublin/Pleasanton! There are a few people in Tracy who also play. I actually moved to Berkeley but I come back and forth between Dublin/PLeasanton all the time. Message me if you want to play sometime.

Top Bottom