• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Violence

Smash Lord
I just need to know where to go, haha.

Gimme an address when you guys all figure it out, I'll bring a cube, splitter, and 2 discs.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
people can come play tomorrow if they want
Are you hosting at your house? What time will it start and end? Who else will be there? :confused:

EDIT:

Chris wants people over after his work, but I'm going to Tofu's since he has 3 TVs. So I'm guessing 4 people max at each house? Actually I have work in a lab so I may not go to anyone's house depending how late I get out. :(

Setups:
Tofu
I might bring a Cube if someone notifies me that they are bringing a TV.

Miharu

Smash Hero
jk forgot i had work tomorrow

probably isn't happening unless people want to come over after 8

keep on posting about it throughout the day, i can check this from work and so on

homorapian

Smash Cadet
What is your AIM SN? Can you put your AIM SN in your SWF profile so people can contact you? :confused: What day does your summer session end and do you have class M-F 1-5 PM everyday and that is all?

EDIT:

I want to practice before CF 8.

My bad i think i put my aim up now. lemme kno if you can see it. I got class Monday Tuesday Thursday 1-5 but i'm pretty much free any other time. u can reach me at 408 891 5901 or jus aim me.

Laudandus

Smash Journeyman
I just got a drivers' license, so I can travel more easily now, and I'd like to know where you play too.

I'm not actually in Pittsburgh now, I'm back from college for the summer.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Lol anyone up to go to San Ramon for friendlies? Gotta ask LAZN 1st though but yeah.

pockyD

Smash Legend
you should just make a thread and keep it updated

it's fairly obvious you're 3x more into it than anyone else (and it's a legitimately good thing to have)

Violence

Smash Lord
I need to get some practice in for CF.

Does anyone wanna play tomorrow? I'm in Hayward and willing to drive up to around an hour to play.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
anyone wanna MAYLAY tmrw?

i'm free anytime after 1:30 pm. and i'd be willing to pick ppl up at a bart. can't have too many ppl though cuz i only gots one set up, so like 2 ppl tops :(

Top Bottom