• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corin

Smash Lord

this metal detector will detect the mines so no one steps on them.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
*CRUNCH*

This steel dino likes metal...

Edit: CF, I have all right in the world to call you a idiot. You have been called an idiot around 3 or 4 times in this topic. You also make lame topics, un-creative replies and whine to Ticadrius.

Edit2: I checked both profiles. Tic is 19 and CF is only 12. If I were you, I wouldn't piss off somone who is 7 years older than you...

CaptainFalcon23

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Ms. Pac-Master
I checked both profiles. Tic is 19 and CF is only 12.
WRONG! I am 13! I turned 13 on Jan. 23 So I am NOT 12.
EDIT: I said " I'll post again after 5 post unless someone post before me" That's for the picture to let you know. I'll post a picture in the next post.

bluelion20

Smash Ace

This Dino Crisis girl will easily take down your steel dino.

EDIT: Sorry for such a big pic :(

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
EXTINCTION!

This is all that remains of the dinosaurs and CaptainFalcon32

EDIT: Oh HOH!! Post before me, will you? Well, your piddely video game gets the RESET BUTTON!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

Classic executions were far more sophisticated. Where's the fun in massacring lines of people one by one when you can have the fun yourself with an axe? And a mask? And shoes?!

Also, this guy can cut the wooden guillotine.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Guys, let's keep this on topic. Quite honestly, I don't give a rat's *** if he hates me. As long as he keeps to the rules, I'm fine and have no reason to ban him, or even warn him. I will maintain my indifference to the end. I only get ban/warn for misuse and abuse of FG. Please, this is between CF23 and I, so I would prefer you guys just keep out. If this topic devolves into a flame war, I WILL close it without any hesitation, no matter how much I love it.

ON topic:
Lethal injection is much quicker and more efficient, and cheaper than an axeman.

Creature_85

Smash Lord

No, being caught in the middle of a fight between two dragons and burning is much quicker and more efficient.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Darth Maul grabs the missle with the Force and vaporizes it with his lightsaber! WHILE DRINKING PEPSI!!!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Surgeon General's WARNING: Spray-on hair obscures baldness and interferes with psychic powers.

CaptainFalcon23

Smash Apprentice
I pretty sure if a fire can burn a forst, They can melt a shield!

EDIT: Sorry that the picture is huge. I'm trying the best as I can.

Dale

Smash Ace
O.o
Well be careful or...or...or your glass might get stepped on?...by this guy from a U.K. circus. Imagine that! A GUY FROM THE U.K. JUMPING ON BROKEN GLASS!

And I have no clue what's in his hand. maybe it's a curling iron that has been turned for even more british enjoyment.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
TR was known to bust up a couple strikes in his day.

And on a side note, I just wanted some variety in CF's posts. I mean, all he ever posted were VG characters. Glad to see you waned away from that phase, bud.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

An unfortunate accident after a run-in with the natives on one of his Amazon excursions . . .

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Not only did you not link your pic correctly, but you countered the wrong thing. You were supposed to counter the pic, not the title of the show. Anyway...

I'm sure this guy could take down a measley hawk.

Tic sez: Please. I am a mod of this room, not you. When someone needs to be chastised, I'LL do it. In addition, his picture is perfectly legal. Countering the title is perfectly allowed, and a touch witty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom