• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman: We Own the Knight (mee-OWWwwwwww - Catwoman Report Card is up!)

H

Harvey Dent

I find it amusing that all these self-proclaimed supervillains immediately follow the lead of a man who dresses himself up in clown makeup.

I don't anticipate having any problems taking most of you down. The Joker is, apparently, the only one of you who is capable of any sort of independent thought.

P

Penny Plunderer

I find it amusing that all these self-proclaimed supervillains immediately follow the lead of a man who dresses himself up in clown makeup.
And I find it amusing that all these citizens of Gotham City voted for a guy whose slogan is "I believe in Harvey Dent."

don't anticipate having any problems taking most of you down. The Joker is, apparently, the only one of you who is capable of any sort of independent thought.
Bwhahahaha! You think the Joker is only one here who is smart? You really are as dumb as your slogan.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
FYI, guys, no talking outside the thread until the game begins. And even then, I mean, obviously you're not starting with each others' phone numbers or anything.

EDIT: That said I'm enjoying the banter very much.

H

.Hush.

I don't anticipate having any problems taking most of you down. The Joker is, apparently, the only one of you who is capable of any sort of independent thought.
you know what they say about assumptions.
They make you lose half of your face.

T

The_Wrath

FYI, guys, no talking outside the thread until the game begins. And even then, I mean, obviously you're not starting with each others' phone numbers or anything.

EDIT: That said I'm enjoying the banter very much.
The banter isn't the only thing I'm enjoying here, if you catch my drift.

R

Rupert Thorne

Bwhahahaha! You think the Joker is only one here who is smart? You really are as dumb as your slogan.
I must disagree here, as he DID manage to get himself elected on one of the most ridiculous campaign slogans ever created.

P

Penny Plunderer

What's that, do I hear the sound of a scared Plunderer? Why, I think it is.
LOL@ your foolish attempt to intimidate me. Don't worry fugly, you and me will fight eventually and I'll be coming out with some nice leather boots.

R

Rupert Thorne

LOL@ your foolish attempt to intimidate me. Don't worry fugly, you and me will fight eventually and I'll be coming out with some nice leather boots.
Would you prefer I give you a few thousand pennies to save you the trouble in getting some nice leather boots

TheJoker

Clown Prince
BRoomer
Penny Plunderer, what exactly do you expect to be able to do?

I'll start a bet. $5,000 that he's the first one to go!

P

Penny Plunderer

Would you prefer I give you a few thousand pennies to save you the trouble in getting some nice leather boots
Are you trying to bribe me from making some leather boots out of Warty McWart? To be honest, I need me some new boots. I like to wear shoes mind you, but I also like to wear some *****in' boots. And gator boy is gonna be my boots.

A penny for your thoughts? XD

Don't you worry Joker, you'll find out soon enough. -Cue insane laughter-

R

Rupert Thorne

Are you trying to bribe me from making some leather boots out of Warty McWart? To be honest, I need me some new boots. I like to wear shoes mind you, but I also like to wear some *****in' boots. And gator boy is gonna be my boots.
Not so much bribe you, simply offering an alternative that allows use of your favorite currency

I'll start a bet. $5,000 that he's the first one to go!
Now why would anyone bet against you of all people that another person wouldn't die first?

Top Bottom