• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman: We Own the Knight (mee-OWWwwwwww - Catwoman Report Card is up!)

Killer Croc

Deceased
Say, Plunderer, how about tonight, we get the little bugger while he sleeps? I'm sure his skin would make fine boots for you.

P

Penny Plunderer

Say, Plunderer, how about tonight, we get the little bugger while he sleeps? I'm sure his skin would make fine boots for you.
How about I kill him and you can have yourself some nice human boots?

Killer Croc

Deceased
That would be great, it's really annoying walking barefoot in Gotham, y'know? Gives your stealthy sneak up on people and mutate them plan away.

P

Penny Plunderer

I thought you wanted the Joker to do something to his body.

M

Mr.Lau

Good evening, gentlemen. Now, who shall have the honor of being the first I kill?

P

Penny Plunderer

Well if it isn't Kung Lau. Hey, where's your hat? XD

I don't think you're gonna be killing anybody Lau, considering you're in Hong Kong and we're in Gotham. Besides, the only thing you're good at is calculations. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bats makes you squeal for any info that he might want. And Lau, I know a squealer when I see one and you're one of them. The Joker would probably agree with me on that one.

C

Carmine Falcone

Mr. Lau, good to hear from you! I hope things are going well in Hong Kong?

To those of you who feel threatened by these villains, if you are frightened by their deeds and apprehensive of their threat... I offer protection. Come to me once the game begins.

Top Bottom