• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Anyone else notice that notice that for the most part, about 20 different people posted here for hundreds of pages? Then everyone come back for the final countdown. It's weirdishly.

Some of those people are:
Me (I usually get 1 or 2 posts in a page because this thread moves so fast)
Furret24
Tortilla Noggin
Nintenzilla
Chandelure
GhostlyLure
Shadow Keebey
M.P
Bandana Dee3
MarioMeteor
FEEHEELINGGS... Wo Wo Wo
TheDarkMetaKnight
AndreaAC
Chalo5000
D-Man9293

Edit:
Logo12
SuperSegaSonicSS
Speedwagon
Hypernovaguy64
Still probably forgot some people. Let me know if you were overlooked.
I regularly posted here.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Just because 3 slots were found doesn't mean that only three characters will be added, I still expect four, because, like I said befor, Nintendo wouldn't just add random uneven DLC to their games, it has to even out. Plus, like Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin said, that would make sense for 8-player Smash.

Stupid datamining makes everyone suddenly think there will only be three chaaracters. NO only three are in the works/ likely to come out fairly soon.

Overlooked.

But it's ok I guess, I don't really talk here much...
I post less than you, but... I'm on the list.

What reason is this?

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
I regularly posted here.
Haven't seen you in a while. How's it been for you?
Since the ballot has concluded, I'll just ask a few questions.
1)How likely do you think Bandana Dee is to become a fighter and why? (Rate from 1 to 100)
2)How do you think the data mining reveals with 3 empty character slots affects Bandana Dee?
3)Who do you think the 3 fighters will be and why?
4)Do you think Bandana Dee's inclusion in Smash would affect the Kirby series? Why?
1) 29 still.
2) Not at all. The amount of slots means nothing since more can be added at any time.
3) Outside of Wolf, i'm not really sure.
4) Not really. Kirby is already very popular and Badana Dee being in recent games is why he's so likely.
:gawmelee:

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Haven't seen you in a while. How's it been for you?

1) 29 still.
2) Not at all. The amount of slots means nothing since more can be added at any time.
3) Outside of Wolf, i'm not really sure.
4) Not really. Kirby is already very popular and Badana Dee being in recent games is why he's so likely.
Its been fine. I have school now so naturally I wouldn't be on as much.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Just because 3 slots were found doesn't mean that only three characters will be added, I still expect four, because, like I said befor, Nintendo wouldn't just add random uneven DLC to their games, it has to even out. Plus, like Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin said, that would make sense for 8-player Smash.

Stupid datamining makes everyone suddenly think there will only be three chaaracters. NO only three are in the works/ likely to come out fairly soon.
Indeed, they haven't done anything uneven with DLC yet!

I'm actually going to go out on a limb here and guess that the only one that won't be fairly soon, the only one lacking a slot right now (since we do now know for absolutely certain that more can be added, even though it was pretty obvious before anyway), is Wolf. I'll put aside my usual preference not to make predictions in this case to say that I'm guessing that he will be the fourth, and will show up closer to the release of Star Fox Zero early next year, which coincidentally looks to be releasing towards the end of Smash 3DS/Wii U's post-release support period.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Indeed, they haven't done anything uneven with DLC yet!
Mewtwo was released by himself. That's one. Roy, Ryu, and Lucas were all released together, that's three. Miiverse, Dreamland, and Suzaku Castle were all released together. Wave 4 released a total of seven costumes. 1,3,3, and 7. All uneven numbers.
This is not a social.
Not yet. :awesome:

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Say Zero Soul I got one more request can you put bandana waddle dee face on this guy?
Sorry for how late this is, I somehow managed to miss your post the first time I checked page 701, (probably due to internet going out) so I didn't see this until a hour or two ago :laugh:.

If this doesn't work go here instead --> http://imgur.com/gallery/zM8e7GN
I hope you like it :p

I don't know how many dlc characters are left, but I hope it's a even number, otherwise I'll go crazy. Besides, having 7 characters overall just feels somewhat disappointing because only one more and you could play a 8 player dlc character only battle. 8 just feels right, even though 7's likelier.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Mewtwo was released by himself. That's one. Roy, Ryu, and Lucas were all released together, that's three. Miiverse, Dreamland, and Suzaku Castle were all released together. Wave 4 released a total of seven costumes. 1,3,3, and 7. All uneven numbers.
No, no, I don't mean with this game specifically - I mean with total amounts of DLC across all titles in the last year or so which have launched with DLC plans (with Mario Kart 8 being the first one that springs to mind, having had round-numbered, equal amounts of content in its DLC packs, even down to the bonus Yoshi and Shy Guy skins that you got for buying both packs together). ;)

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
No, no, I don't mean with this game specifically - I mean with total amounts of DLC across all titles in the last year or so which have launched with DLC plans (with Mario Kart 8 being the first one that springs to mind, having had round-numbered, equal amounts of content in its DLC packs, even down to the bonus Yoshi and Shy Guy skins that you got for buying both packs together). ;)
Hey! A lot of people have played against you lately so can I play with you?

Furret24

Smash Master
Hey! A lot of people have played against you lately so can I play with you?
Be warned, his timing on Triple RD's Neutral Airs are incredible.
Sorry for how late this is, I somehow managed to miss your post the first time I checked page 701, (probably due to internet going out) so I didn't see this until a hour or two ago :laugh:.

If this doesn't work go here instead --> http://imgur.com/gallery/zM8e7GN
I hope you like it :p

I don't know how many dlc characters are left, but I hope it's a even number, otherwise I'll go crazy. Besides, having 7 characters overall just feels somewhat disappointing because only one more and you could play a 8 player dlc character only battle. 8 just feels right, even though 7's likelier.
8 is more likely. That way, they can release another DLC character 4-Pack.
:gawmelee:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I don't really post that much, I'm kinda shy XD
That said, when it comes to talking about Kirby trivia or arguing with someone I just can't keep my mouth shut :dr-_-:

No, he didn't :drshrug:
He NEVER directly said that the ballot is just a suggestion poll :drflip:
The Ballot being a suggesion poll is just an assumption
Now that I think of it, I remember that when the K. Rool costume got announced everyone started saying that K. Rool wasn't going to be playable despite all the suport that he has :drwtf:
Wasn't then when everyone said that it was just a suggestion box?
We don't really know what's the Ballot, we just vote for our favorite characters and wait for something to happen :drshrug:
Also page 700 and the Ballot is ending literally right now :drsad:
Aw =u= I don't think you are that shy, and again, these drifloons make your posts look utterly adorable! Like I have said plenty of times before!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Not going to lie, if I was REALLY overestimating it, I'd hope for 10-12 DLC characters. Honestly, the Smash Ballot has been going on for 6 months, and all we get is 4 DLC characters from that alone? Seems a bit...let-down-ish, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Brilliant stuff, wizardto1 wizardto1 , and thankyou. :)

We'll have to see if we can get a full Smash 3DS contingent of four of us for a victory throwdown if Bandana Waddle Dee makes it!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So if Bandana Dee is coming, he'll most likely come out sometime next year, I predict either March or May.

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations on 704 pages guys and gals :D (i'm late as usual.....). Now lets play the waiting game.....
Also here's a video done by cjszero01 where the smash ballot is being discussed
Guess who makes an appearance? (from 20:25 to 23:57)

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations on 704 pages guys and gals :D (i'm late as usual.....). Now lets play the waiting game.....
Also here's a video done by cjszero01 where the smash ballot is being discussed
Guess who makes an appearance? (from 20:25 to 23:57)
Yes, he finally brought the vid out! I guess that means I have to get out of bed... But it's so comfy! Uuugghh

I want a Bandana Dee plush that is as tall as me and aimlessly, slowly waddles around. I would gladly let it watch
o̶v̶e̶r̶ me as I sleep.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Off topic I admit, but do any of you guys have a guilty pleasure game. A bit more on topic, this thread is currently in a limbo state. What do we do?

Top Bottom